Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-08-2003, 07:57 PM   #1
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all
Default Camcorder Experience

Heyho ...

I´m planning to buy a new Camcorder to tape practice sessions (theatre) and make shots for live feeds to the stage aswell as to do some scenes for use on stage.

Since I´m the only one using this technique frequently and our theatre is - as usual - short in funds, I´m planning to purchase it myself, so a professional camera is a bit above the budget.

Now to my question - what experiences have you made with those companies, and is here anybody who can give me opinions on two or three models?

Companies in the last cycle are:

Samsung, Canon, Sony, JVC, Panasonic

with

JVC GR-DV 500 EG

Sony DCR-TRV 22

and

Panasonic VDR-M30 EG-DVD

beeing the frontrunners.

Any suggestions?

(It should fit frequent use, at least 1 time a week, and should be easy to use, able to work in almost complete darkness, and should deliver data which is made for cutting purpose)

Thanks alot ...