Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-22-2002, 06:05 AM   #1
Zille92

Zille92 is on a distinguished road

can someone explain me what these general managers, owners, presidents whatever are thinking? i thought, they are the experts of this game and come up with trades like these? i don't know what it is about this years trades. don't get me wrong, theres something exititing about almost every trade, but somehow many moves look strange to me.i know its about cap room and other things, but am i the only one that doubts many moves made?
1.golden state has 2 under average and 1 above average center the whole league is after.they trade away the above avorage center for the 3rd stinker and nothing.
2.denver trades for juwan howard with mcdyess waiting to play.
3.dallas has an allstar point guard and takes 2 point guards that could start on other teams.vanexel left LA because of harris.
4.in the same time indiana has only one guard left on the bench.alright-they rebuild but what can they do in this/next years playoffs with a rookie/sophomore at point and ollie at backup?
5.chicago trades their THREE leading scorers away.

yes, jerry krause is an idiot and yes, golden state never makes good trades but i still don't get it.
Zille92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links