Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2016, 11:13 AM   #10
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebo View Post
WOW. Did not even recognize him with this haircut. I think the positive is that he is really bringing his value down with these comments. Particularly being too big player to be playing 8 minutes. I am sure many GMs are not going to answer any calls from 76ers after hearing this.

I mean, this kind of attitude is actually good if the player can stay healthy and produce. I do not have problems with this kind of comments unless the player actually can be good enough to stand by those words. Any team that is going to take him, is taking a chance. There can not be many teams left that really want him, only those that have nothing to lose and can take a chance with him.
That attitude is not what we need right now for a rebuild. It's contagious. I wouldn't take him for free at this point.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote