Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 08-07-2005, 05:34 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Nets and Finley

I hate this stupid section. I'm embarrased to even post this.

Finley for Kidd works straight up according to RealGM. Now that the Rahim trade is dead, the Nets need to make a trade or lsoe their trade exemption. Even though Fin/Kidd works they could expand it gently I suppose.

Waddayathink?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2005, 05:44 PM   #2
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:The Nets and Finley

uh, no. I wish I wish I wish
Old 08-07-2005, 05:48 PM   #3
Lebanese_Fan

Lebanese_Fan is on a distinguished road
Default RE: The Nets and Finley

Well u should be ashamed to post this trade. How on earth will the nets do that!??1?!
Lebanese_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 07:43 PM   #4
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Doc, for someone who hates the stupid trade ideas in this section, why would you post such a ridiculous idea, just because it works on realgm?
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 08:09 PM   #5
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Doc, I know you better than this. Such a suggestion isn't like you.

Nets already have Jefferson and Carter so not sure why they'd want or need Finley.

If the Mavs are wanting to unload Finley's contract, why would they take on Kidd's? His contract is horrific.

Finley: $15,937,500 - $17,265,625 - $18,593,750

Kidd: $16,440,00 - $18,084,080 - $19,728,000 - $21,372,000

Unless we're looking at a 3-4 team trade I don't see the Nets and Mavs as a good match for trading.
Old 08-07-2005, 10:51 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

The idea was to underscore how rediculous this forum has become.
Old 08-07-2005, 10:53 PM   #7
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
The idea was to underscore how rediculous this forum has become.
This section may be ridiculous, but it's very necessary. I mean, really, would you want all this crap flooding the General Discussion section?
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 11:01 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

Absolutely not. But any time anyone ventures into this forum they lose about 50 IQ points. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2005, 11:32 PM   #9
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

How about trading Finley and taw for Shaq?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I am sorry I did not check if it works or not.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:01 AM   #10
Lebanese_Fan

Lebanese_Fan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Absolutely not. But any time anyone ventures into this forum they lose about 50 IQ points. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I hope those 50 lost IQ points will not affect your ability to come up with such genius trades. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Lebanese_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 01:15 AM   #11
Folterkammer

Folterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really nice

need more bullshit like this on this board..
Old 08-08-2005, 05:47 AM   #12
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Who can tell me why Rahim doesn't want to play with Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, and Richard Jefferson? I don't get it.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 08:39 AM   #13
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: alby
Who can tell me why Rahim doesn't want to play with Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, and Richard Jefferson? I don't get it.
The trade actually ended up going through, but he was unhappy with the way the Nets were handling the whole knee situation he has. They traded for him wiothout doing their homework and asking questions about his knee. Then when he went in for the physical he "failed" by their standards. But what's worse in Rahim's eyes than that is they told the media that he failed and that the trade was in question. He felt "disrespected".
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 08:42 AM   #14
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

I haven't posted on this forum in more than a month. I just wanted to say...VOMIT.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 09:20 AM   #15
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Random Dooby sighting.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:14 PM   #16
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
I haven't posted on this forum in more than a month. I just wanted to say...VOMIT.
aaaahhhh..........that was nice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2005, 08:17 AM   #17
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough

Nevermind...
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote