Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 07-22-2005, 03:57 AM   #41
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Paul Pierce

During Fin's scoring years, true he was definitely not a ball handler and did not demand much attend with the ball, but did he not shoot alot of shots? aka taking away dirk's attempts? theres plenty of shots to be had anyways.. nash had the ball in his hands 75% of the time, i guess its all perspective..

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2005, 04:13 AM   #42
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road

Quote:
when the ball hits pierce's hands, he's looking to shoot. he's selfish,
Are you serious? The guy scored 21.6 ppg on 14.9 shots per game, Finley scored 15.7 ppg on 14.2 shots per game. I think an added shot per game, err an added .7 shots per game, is fair enough when you consider that you are getting 6 more PPG, a guy that can create, and a guy that can flat out matchup with TMac.

You heard the same things about TMac last year from fans like you that didn't want to take shots away from Dirk. Point is, Dirk isn't a 20 shots per game player nor is Pierce. Dallas was something like 18-1 last year when Dirk/Fin hit 20 in the same game, why not add a guy that can get 20 or more over 18 times and in basically the same amount of shots? Jet + Pierce + Josh + Dirk + Dampier is a championship level starting lineup with no flaws, none. Stack is a championship level 6th man.

I just don't see how you can't do this deal, it is a perfect fit. I am a huge, HUGE Devin Harris fan but you have to do the deal.

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 08:57 AM   #43
cripple balls

cripple balls is on a distinguished road

this deal makes no sense.
cripple balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 12:18 PM   #44
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Paul Pierce

Quote:
this deal makes no sense.
Makes no sense to which team?

IMO, it makes sense for Dallas, but they would need to make one more small trade for a 3/4 if they moved KVH. Something like Cabarkapa/Bender/Skita/Miles etc. with these three, and you would have a very deep, very talented team that could pretty well play any style ball. (Fin would still be tax-casualty.)

Banks(1), Terry (1/2), Pierce/Stack/Howard (2/3), Cabarkapa (3/4), Dirk (4), Raef (4/5), Damp (5)......... Nine solid -- 2-3 true scoring options, young-uns filling out the bench.

Boston would definately take a step back, but would be getting young talent and expiring contract.

Makes "some" sense to all involved.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 01:34 PM   #45
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

it makes sense if we want to win the champsionship [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Contact Me
Old 07-25-2005, 08:55 AM   #46
cripple balls

cripple balls is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: alby
it makes sense if we want to win the champsionship [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
special olympics maybe.
cripple balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:22 AM   #47
alby
Guru

we'll go after the triple crown

nba title, special olympics, wheelchair basketball

im good with that

Contact Me
Old 07-25-2005, 06:38 PM   #48
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

If we trade them Van Horn's $15 MILLION DOLLAR expring contract, and take Raef back. We shouldn't have to give up Harris. Period.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 07:47 PM   #49
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

How about just Fin and Harris for Pierce and Banks? Supposedly the latest is that the Celtics have backed off of the Banks-for-Watson part of the 20-man trade. Maybe the Mavs are on the phone!

Or maybe they just like Banks better than Watson.

chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 10:45 PM   #50
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Finley's neither young, nor cheap. I can't see Boston taking him in a deal that doesn't involve us taking LaFrentz' or Blount's contract of their hands.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 11:05 PM   #51
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Finley/Daniels/Harris for Pierce/Blount/Banks works.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 11:17 PM   #52
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Boston might do that one, but what made the original deal so appealing to them were Stackhouse and KVH's expiring contracts. I think Finley/Harris/Stackhouse or Finley/Harris/Van Horn would seem more realistic.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:25 PM   #53
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Do we have to give away Harris?
Old 08-02-2005, 11:26 PM   #54
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Windmill360°
Do we have to give away Harris?
To get a talent like Paul Pierce, yes.
Old 08-03-2005, 12:18 AM   #55
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Ok, so the Walker deal with Miami is now official. It looks like Boston is serious about this change in direction. It seems more and more likely that Pierce very well could be traded. Pierce didn't like having to carry the burden by himself and was all too happy to have Antoine back. I doubt he'll want to waste anymore of his career trying to show a bunch of kids the ropes, only to be discarded in the end. If Boston shows any signs that they're interested in moving him, we need to get all over it. Pierce would put us over the top and would make us the favorites to win it all IMO. A championship is worth losing Harris and taking on LaFrentz' or Blount's atrocious contracts.
Old 08-03-2005, 08:34 AM   #56
Joey

Joey will become famous soon enoughJoey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Thespiralgoeson
Ok, so the Walker deal with Miami is now official. It looks like Boston is serious about this change in direction. It seems more and more likely that Pierce very well could be traded. Pierce didn't like having to carry the burden by himself and was all too happy to have Antoine back. I doubt he'll want to waste anymore of his career trying to show a bunch of kids the ropes, only to be discarded in the end. If Boston shows any signs that they're interested in moving him, we need to get all over it. Pierce would put us over the top and would make us the favorites to win it all IMO. A championship is worth losing Harris and taking on LaFrentz' or Blount's atrocious contracts.
I couldn't agree more. The idea of showing the kids the ropes has to get old after a while. Ask Finley. Pierce would put the Mavs in a new echelon, but Where I do disagree with you is on the idea that BOS is ready to trade him. I think he's staying whether he wants to or not.
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost, that his ship has sailed and that only a fool would continue. The truth is, I've always been a fool. ~Big Fish
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 09:10 AM   #57
echo

echo is on a distinguished road

No way Boston takes on Finley's contract if they trade Pierce. Totally defeats the purpose. Boston will ask for Howard or Harris, Van Horn's and/or Terry's expiring contract, and maybe Daniels or Stackhouse and a future draft pick. Plus we have to take Raef and/or Blount.

Here is the most realistic offer Boston may consider that doesn't include JHO or Harris.

Pierce, Raef & Blount for KVH, Terry, Daniels and PPod and a #2 draft pick. Boston gets out of salary cap hell, tanks the season, and gets a high draft pick (their own) next season. They would be in position to sign FA's. Terry could either be resigned or traded at the deadline. Nobody wants to give up Terry, but if you want Pierce I bet he has to be included in the deal. Puts a lot of pressure on Harris, but you can sign someone like B. Knight and also bring DA back for insurance. Finley would be waived for sure.

Dallas lineup.

PG Harris/FA/DA
SG Pierce/Stackhouse/FA
SF J. Howard/Stackhouse/Pierce
PF Dirk/Raef/Powell
C Dampier/Blount/Raef/DJ

echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 09:13 AM   #58
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

If they're serious about this youth movement, I'm sure they would love to get their hands on Harris. If we throw in Daniels, or maybe even Pavel or DJ, and an expirer like KVH or Stack, as well as taking Blount or LaFrentz off their hands, I bet it might be difficult for them to say no.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:15 AM   #59
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: echo
No way Boston takes on Finley's contract if they trade Pierce. Totally defeats the purpose. Boston will ask for Howard or Harris, Van Horn's and/or Terry's expiring contract, and maybe Daniels or Stackhouse and a future draft pick. Plus we have to take Raef and/or Blount.

Here is the most realistic offer Boston may consider that doesn't include JHO or Harris.

Pierce, Raef & Blount for KVH, Terry, Daniels and PPod and a #2 draft pick. Boston gets out of salary cap hell, tanks the season, and gets a high draft pick (their own) next season. They would be in position to sign FA's. Terry could either be resigned or traded at the deadline. Nobody wants to give up Terry, but if you want Pierce I bet he has to be included in the deal. Puts a lot of pressure on Harris, but you can sign someone like B. Knight and also bring DA back for insurance. Finley would be waived for sure.

Dallas lineup.

PG Harris/FA/DA
SG Pierce/Stackhouse/FA
PF Dirk/Raef/Powell
C Dampier/Blount/Raef/DJ
No way we take both Blount AND Raef.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:10 AM   #60
alby
Guru

There's no reason why they would want Terry OR Harris because they are developing Marcus Banks and Delonte West at the point.

taken right off the celties website..

G Gary Payton (FA) 6-4 180 07/23/1968
G Marcus Banks 6-2 200 11/19/1981
G Delonte West 6-4 180 07/26/1983
G Tony Allen 6-4 213 01/11/1982
G Orien Greene 6-4 208 02/04/1982
G-F Gerald Green 6-8 200 01/26/1986
F-G Paul Pierce 6-6 230 10/13/1977
F Ricky Davis 6-7 195 09/23/1979
F Ryan Gomes 6-7 250 09/01/1982
F Al Jefferson 6-10 265 01/04/1985
F Raef LaFrentz 6-11 245 05/29/1976
F Justin Reed 6-8 240 01/16/1982
F Brian Scalabrine 6-9 235 03/18/1978
F Qyntel Woods 6-8 221 02/16/1981
C Kendrick Perkins 6-10 280 11/10/1984
C Mark Blount 7-0 250 11/30/1975
C Curtis Borchardt 7-0 242 09/13/1980

Looking at that rediculous roster, Danny Ainge would be a complete idiot if he were to trade for more youth lol. If anything, I would use Paul Pierce to acquire some veterans who want to play there. They have 11 guys on the roster who was born in the 80's, amazing..

or downright stupid =p

Contact Me
Old 08-03-2005, 10:13 AM   #61
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
There's no reason why they would want Terry OR Harris because they are developing Marcus Banks and Delonte West at the point.
That's why Banks comes with Pierce in the deal. Boston would be interested because Harris > Banks.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:18 AM   #62
alby
Guru

So you're saying Harris, Daniels, DJ or Pavel, KVH

for

Pierce, Banks, Blount or Raef

yes?

it works on realgm =]

Contact Me
Old 08-03-2005, 10:26 AM   #63
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Three young players with tremendous potential, and good solid veteran with a huge expiring contract, AND we take one of their bad contracts... If Boston shops Pierce, I'd be surprised if they found a more appealing deal than that.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:26 AM   #64
echo

I think Banks is going to Memphis in a S&T for Watson.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:29 AM   #65
alby
Guru

=\

Contact Me
Old 08-03-2005, 10:33 AM   #66
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
I think Banks is going to Memphis in a S&T for Watson.
If that's the case, then Harris might be even more appealing to them.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:35 AM   #67
echo

Quote:
Originally posted by: Thespiralgoeson
Quote:

Dallas lineup.

PG Harris/FA/DA
SG Pierce/Stackhouse/FA
PF Dirk/Raef/Powell
C Dampier/Blount/Raef/DJ
No way we take both Blount AND Raef.
I would prefer not to, but I'm looking at trades that Boston would be willing to make. Dallas would obviously move one of them later on. I do however think they would want Terry. And if we had Pierce we really wouldn't need a scoring PG like Terry.

Old 08-03-2005, 10:39 AM   #68
alby
Guru

We can't afford to lose a legitimate 3point shooter in Terry because of Finley's loss IMO. Plus, playing with Pierce AND Dirk.. Terry might shoot 60% this year =P

Contact Me
Old 08-03-2005, 10:40 AM   #69
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

I agree that they might want Terry. But I don't think any team over the cap would take both Blount and LaFrentz.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:43 AM   #70
alby
Guru

If it lands Pierce, I would do it. We've moved bad contracts during the deadline before, I'm sure Cuban can do it again.

Contact Me
Old 08-03-2005, 10:48 AM   #71
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
If it lands Pierce, I would do it. We've moved bad contracts during the deadline before, I'm sure Cuban can do it again.
That's true. I'd do it too, considering we'd end up keeping Harris. I'm not sure Cuban would though.
Old 08-03-2005, 11:43 AM   #72
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Realistically, we'd have to give up DJ. The only youth the have in they frontcourt is Al Jefferson.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 12:26 PM   #73
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Nash13
Realistically, we'd have to give up DJ. The only youth the have in the frontcourt is Al Jefferson.
You're probably right. I'd say that Harris or Terry/DJ/KVH for Pierce/West/Blount or LaFrentz sounds agreeable.
Old 08-03-2005, 04:33 PM   #74
alby
Guru

Wouldn't they rather keep West and move Banks?

Contact Me
Old 08-03-2005, 04:43 PM   #75
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

I am pretty confident this will never happen............only because it has been talked about lots on this board............LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 04:47 PM   #76
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

Here's what I think it would take to get Pierce from Boston. I'm not sure it's worth it:

Dallas Trade Breakdown
Outgoing
Keith Van Horn
6-10 SF from Utah
12.2 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 1.2 apg in 23.6 minutes
Jason Terry
6-2 PG from Arizona
12.4 ppg, 2.4 rpg, 5.4 apg in 30.0 minutes
Josh Howard
6-7 SF from Wake Forrest
12.6 ppg, 6.4 rpg, 1.4 apg in 32.2 minutes
Incoming
Paul Pierce
6-6 SF from Kansas
21.6 ppg, 6.6 rpg, 4.2 apg in 36.1 minutes
Raef LaFrentz
6-11 C from Kansas
11.1 ppg, 6.9 rpg, 1.2 apg in 27.4 minutes
Delonte West
6-4 PG from St. Joseph's
4.5 ppg, 1.7 rpg, 1.4 apg in 13.0 minutes
Change in team outlook: 0.0 ppg, +1.9 rpg, and -1.2 apg.

Boston Trade Breakdown
Outgoing
Paul Pierce
6-6 SF from Kansas
21.6 ppg, 6.6 rpg, 4.2 apg in 36.1 minutes
Raef LaFrentz
6-11 C from Kansas
11.1 ppg, 6.9 rpg, 1.2 apg in 27.4 minutes
Delonte West
6-4 PG from St. Joseph's
4.5 ppg, 1.7 rpg, 1.4 apg in 13.0 minutes
Incoming
Keith Van Horn
6-10 SF from Utah
12.2 ppg, 4.5 rpg, 1.2 apg in 23.6 minutes
Jason Terry
6-2 PG from Arizona
12.4 ppg, 2.4 rpg, 5.4 apg in 30.0 minutes
Josh Howard
6-7 SF from Wake Forrest
12.6 ppg, 6.4 rpg, 1.4 apg in 32.2 minutes
Change in team outlook: 0.0 ppg, -1.9 rpg, and +1.2 apg.

Successful Scenario
Due to Dallas and Boston being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. Dallas and Boston had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 05:07 PM   #77
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: dalmations202
I am pretty confident this will never happen............only because it has been talked about lots on this board............LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You're probably right, I bet we jinxed it. Although, I remember about midseason there was a thread about forwards with big contracts, in which KVH's name was mentioned quite a bit, and look what happened... And last year there was a thread called "Dampier, a good fit..." and he ended up here too. So, you never know...
Old 08-03-2005, 05:43 PM   #78
kriD
Platinum Member

kriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to all

The board doesn't jinx it. It's the media who does. So far it hasn't been mentioned anywhere, so at least there's a chance (and a pretty good one I believe) it might happen...
kriD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 06:14 PM   #79
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: kriD
The board doesn't jinx it. It's the media who does. So far it hasn't been mentioned anywhere, so at least there's a chance (and a pretty good one I believe) it might happen...
Obviously, it's all up to Boston. If they shop him, I'm supremely confident that we can land him. But they're more likely to just keep him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 08-04-2005, 12:01 AM   #80
Lebanese_Fan

Lebanese_Fan is on a distinguished road

SeriousSummer, i will never ever trade Howard for Pierce. Give them Harris, give the Terry or Daniels, but not Howard.

Also, i think they like West more than Banks and are planning to start West next season. West will not be easy to get.
Lebanese_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote