Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 04-02-2002, 01:25 PM   #1
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Rogers vs. Hudson: This will be a good opportunity to see how the Adam surgery has helped Kenny. By all reports he has more zip on his fastball, and is a better pitcher since having a rib removed. Hopefully he will get off to a nice start.

Man the A's pitching staff is just unfair. We have to face Hudson today. That is no easier than last night. Oh yea, and I guess we get Vito on Wednesday. The have a pretty good 4,5 possibility also.

Hiljus 5-0 3.41 11 starts
Lidle 13-6 3.59 29 Starts

It just isn't fair.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2002, 02:09 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I'm gonna leave this thread open this time but from now on lets put all the games from one series(ie A's/Rangers series) in one thread. Having one thread for EVERY game will really clutter the board. Especially for those who don't care for baseball. Ok guys? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hope Kenny bounces back from last year. I think he will.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 02:19 PM   #3
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

No problem.

Old 04-02-2002, 09:56 PM   #4
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Remember we WANTED a section for baseball only...
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 11:02 PM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Remember we TOLD you it wasn't gonna happen too.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2002, 11:09 PM   #6
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

LOL well if this board gets to cluttered with Stars/Rangers/Cowboys talk, then maybe I'll think about it. But none of our new forum spinoffs have never really worked in the past [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 11:26 PM   #7
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe if you renamed the new section "Live nude girls who want to meet you". That might get people to check out the section.
Old 04-02-2002, 11:29 PM   #8
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 11:52 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm pretty sure that I would go to that board MFFL.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 12:10 AM   #10
MFFL
Guru

Hey dj - why not try it for a day or two? Liven things up around here.
Old 04-03-2002, 12:33 AM   #11
grbh
Platinum Member

I know it has been discussed before, but I know I would go to it, but he it is your board so do what you wish. I just to find a good home to discuss rangers, stars, cowboys, jai alai, cricket, lax, and lumberjack competitions.

Old 04-03-2002, 01:16 PM   #12
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Man, Carlos really screwed us last night didn't he? I told ya'll we shouldn't have traded him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Kenny Rogers looked good though. 1 hanging curve was the difference.

Old 04-03-2002, 09:01 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Rob- I got crucified for saying that trade was a bad move on the ESPN boards. That trade will kill us for years and years. Stupidest move of Hart's tenure.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote