Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 08-21-2002, 09:58 AM   #1
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

1. Shane Heal
2. Kelly Slater
3. Wally Szczerbiak
4. Stefan Kretzschmar
5. Stev Theloke

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2002, 10:08 AM   #2
Nellie
Golden Member

Nellie is on a distinguished road

Popeye and Sam didn't make the list?
Old 08-21-2002, 10:36 AM   #3
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Nellie, I'm laughing my ass off.. That's funny as hell..
Old 08-21-2002, 01:00 PM   #4
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 02:27 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 03:09 PM   #6
pepperfletch

pepperfletch is on a distinguished road

Hell, call me out of it, but 1) who cares? 2) other than Wally, who are the other 4 any way?
and 3)what does this have to do with a MAVS site?
Also, I knew the admiral looked familar....I wonder if Sam was the model underneath?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
pepperfletch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 03:39 PM   #7
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

1. This forum is called other sports talk, not mavs sports talk.
2. What about Tyrone Hill? Or Leon Spinks?
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 04:10 PM   #8
Nellie
Golden Member

Nellie is on a distinguished road

What about Garth Joseph?
Old 08-21-2002, 05:12 PM   #9
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

c'mon guys ... give the ladies a chance... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2002, 06:43 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Leon Spinks? WTF?
Old 08-22-2002, 08:27 AM   #11
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Toothless is sexy, Doc. You'll understand when you get older.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 09:27 AM   #12
Drbio
Banned

hahaha
Old 08-23-2002, 09:24 AM   #13
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<< 1. Shane Heal
2. Kelly Slater
3. Wally Szczerbiak
4. Stefan Kretzschmar
5. Stev Theloke

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
>>

i wouldn't have picked these guys (haven't seen Stev &amp; Shane).
Where's Raef's name?

Would a couple of NCAA Tier 10 has-beens count...? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2002, 12:22 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

sadly, Doc fails to appear on any of the lists. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2002, 01:26 PM   #15
Kat

Kat is on a distinguished road

Number one

Number 2. Deion Sanders
Number 3. Emmit Smith
Number 4. &quot;The Rock&quot;
Number 5. Fine-dog
Old 08-23-2002, 04:25 PM   #16
Novice#41
Golden Member

STEFAN

STEV

SHANE

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2002, 05:31 PM   #17
Kat

oh, how I am soooooooo lucky to live in the great state of Texas![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Edit 'cause I had to'
Old 08-24-2002, 06:20 PM   #18
Novice#41
Golden Member

c'mon KAT ... these guys ares not that bad...

but on the top i would also prefer the mavs players...

nash

nowitzki

finley (ok... pic is already available [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] )

raef

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2002, 11:22 PM   #19
Kat

<< but on the top i would also prefer the mavs players... >>

Hello, did you not see the A-Rod pic's?

Damnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 08-25-2002, 12:34 AM   #20
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

ADONAL

TODD

DALIBOR
Old 08-26-2002, 01:18 AM   #21
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Novice#41, i don't know what you mean about Stefan and Shane. their charm escapes me entirely. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but stev, the swimmer guy: he looks like he's a sweetheart, and that's sexy.
also, he has brown hair...
and blue eyes... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

if we can only select from pro athletes, i'm going to have to agree that a few of our mavs make the list (no particular order):

Fin (Kat, you know how i like that pic!)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Raef (nice suit)
Dirk

i must be terribly biased... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2002, 02:21 PM   #22
Novice#41
Golden Member

smiles_at_me10 - i know that is a matter of taste... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
you prefer brown hairs and blue eyes... that's your choice... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
i go with the guys with blond hairs...

german handball punk...

well-known...

Old 08-26-2002, 09:35 PM   #23
Smiles
Diamond Member

Dirk looks nice as a blonde. i'll give you that.
Old 08-26-2002, 11:29 PM   #24
Kat

'Kinda looks like' us gals would vote for Murph[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2002, 11:32 PM   #25
Kat

I.......miss......Murph.........................te ary eyed......................................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2002, 11:47 PM   #26
Kat

I miss my sentry in the front yard. Hey smiles, I have a trade for ya! Fantasy forum ballgame;I'll trade you A-Rod for Murph!
Old 08-26-2002, 11:48 PM   #27
Kat

But, not Finley.
Old 08-27-2002, 04:03 AM   #28
Novice#41
Golden Member

KAT...

SMILES_AT_ME10...

guess who also has brown hair?

M _ _ _ _ _ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2002, 09:24 AM   #29
Smiles
Diamond Member

<< I miss my sentry in the front yard. Hey smiles, I have a trade for ya! Fantasy forum ballgame;I'll trade you A-Rod for Murph! >>

Nope! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2002, 11:17 AM   #30
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Just thought I'd add to the string of icons.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2002, 11:20 AM   #31
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

What string?
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2002, 12:51 PM   #32
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

The string of
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2002, 12:54 PM   #33
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

something
Old 08-27-2002, 12:54 PM   #34
Fidel
Diamond Member

Old 08-27-2002, 12:54 PM   #35
Fidel
Diamond Member

that?
Old 08-27-2002, 12:56 PM   #36
Fidel
Diamond Member

yeah i think i got that. the string obviously ended with my post, hence my question.
Old 08-28-2002, 09:02 AM   #37
Smiles
Diamond Member

hey Kat,
we can't see the pictures you posted from angelfire!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-28-2002, 01:59 PM   #38
Novice#41
Golden Member

yeah right...
smiles_at_me10 there is a way to get them ...
just have a look for the url adr in the properties of the angelfire logos
and copy them in the adr line of your browser (sorry not IT professional [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] but it works)...

here a few more ...

kat - guess you will love these pics
Old 08-28-2002, 02:11 PM   #39
Novice#41
Golden Member

still not enough ?

check out ==&gt; a rod central ...

there are tons of pics to find... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-28-2002, 10:10 PM   #40
Kat

ok, what did I do wrong that; I can see the pic's when I log on here, but you can't? Hey Novice#41 post my originals again, just for shits-n-giggles.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]