Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-07-2003, 04:39 PM   #1
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

I notice that we have some of are posters are from the northeast and even overseas..

So I'm curious as to where everybody lives.

No, I'm not asking for your address...just city, state, or other country for that matter.

I reside in Dallas,TX now..

from the great state of Texas.

Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2003, 04:42 PM   #2
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road

Hoboken, Joisey...(Say it exactly like that.)
Old 02-07-2003, 04:43 PM   #3
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

sydney, australia.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 05:01 PM   #4
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

damn, and i wanted to give my address!

anyway, Nashville, TN.
Old 02-07-2003, 05:02 PM   #5
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Austin, TX
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 05:03 PM   #6
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

McKinney, Texas.

Didn't know we had anyone from Jersey. I lived in Morris County for about 8 years.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 05:03 PM   #7
senorfrog

<< McKinney, Texas.

Didn't know we had anyone from Jersey. I lived in Morris County for about 8 years.
>>

Morristown? Ever go to the Short Hills Mall? Nuh-ice.
Old 02-07-2003, 05:08 PM   #8
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Been to Short Hills, although Rockaway was a little closer.

Actually it was a small town, Long Valley. In between Hacketstown (M&amp;Ms) and Chester.

Old 02-07-2003, 05:10 PM   #9
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

People's Republic of Austin
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 05:15 PM   #10
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

<< Been to Short Hills, although Rockaway was a little closer.

Actually it was a small town, Long Valley. In between Hacketstown (M&amp;Ms) and Chester.
>>

Short Hills, Long Valley...where do they come up with these names!?

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 05:24 PM   #11
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Dallas, TX.
Old 02-07-2003, 05:25 PM   #12
grbh
Platinum Member

That's nothing Pennsylvania has both an Intercourse, and a Blue Ball

Old 02-07-2003, 05:27 PM   #13
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

<< That's nothing Pennsylvania has both an Intercourse, and a Blue Ball >>

sounds like a great place to raise children[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 05:34 PM   #14
grbh
Platinum Member

If it was only this easy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Intercourse next right

Old 02-07-2003, 05:41 PM   #15
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< Short Hills, Long Valley...where do they come up with these names!? >>

Wait to read these real names!:

1) Toad Suck, Arkansas
2) Hot Coffee, Mississippi
3) Spread Eagle, Wisconsin
4) Frankenstein, Missouri
5) Chicken, Alaska
6) Fifty-Six, Arizona
7) Knockemstiff, Ohio
8) Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
9) Happy Jack, Arizona
10) Truth or Consequences, New Mexico

Old 02-07-2003, 05:52 PM   #16
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Chiwas...you forgot Old Dime Box...right here in Tejas. (Would you please quit posting those photos, they're giving my wife nightmares) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I live in Coppell, Tx. (NE of DFW airport).
Old 02-07-2003, 05:57 PM   #17
Neger Kalle
Banned

Neger Kalle is on a distinguished road

Leverkusen Germany
Atlanta USA
Neger Kalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 05:59 PM   #18
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Raleigh, NC
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 06:05 PM   #19
senorfrog

<<

<< Been to Short Hills, although Rockaway was a little closer.

>>

Short Hills, Long Valley...where do they come up with these names!?
>>

With names like Wagga Wagga, Wollongong and Wongan Hills in Australia...I think you're the last person I'd expect to say that.
Old 02-07-2003, 06:47 PM   #20
Libra

Libra is on a distinguished road

NEW YORK CITY...damn proud.

[img]DIRKIN~3[/img]...i hope this pic comes out...yum.
Old 02-07-2003, 06:49 PM   #21
Libra

ok you wonderful people, i need help. how do i post a picture here? please help! thankyou! i'm a bit slow when it comes to technology...heehee.
Old 02-07-2003, 06:53 PM   #22
senorfrog

East Coast coming on board! Are these all former lurkers or what?
Old 02-07-2003, 06:58 PM   #23
centrlpark08

centrlpark08 is on a distinguished road

I Live In The Big City Itself............BIG D, Texas!
Old 02-07-2003, 07:16 PM   #24
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Baird, Texas is home

but I live in Lewisville
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 07:23 PM   #25
Libra

It's good to see people from all over loving the MAVS. i saw the knicks play the mavs a few weeks ago and i got the chance to meet mark cuban. it was great. oh, i forgot to say that us New Yorkers say &quot;New Yawk&quot;....not that it matters, just had to point that out. and i am still trying to post a pic here!...heehee.
Old 02-07-2003, 07:46 PM   #26
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< Chiwas...you forgot Old Dime Box...right here in Tejas. (Would you please quit posting those photos, they're giving my wife nightmares) >>

I'm trying to make a decent rotation. 2 good forwards, 2 good guards, and 1 good center.

(Good in spanish also means &quot;hot&quot; or very attractive, but it's not formal; adult language, but adolescents use it too without permission, you know)

Old 02-07-2003, 08:40 PM   #27
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Rosh haain,israel.

represent
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 08:55 PM   #28
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Modesto, CA

Hey Veruca? I've been meaning to ask, are you a fan of Ben Lee?
Old 02-07-2003, 09:06 PM   #29
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Melbourne, Australia.

I don't know about Veruca, I like Ben Lee. Hopefully going to see him in concert soon. I bet Veruca doesn't like him though.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 09:16 PM   #30
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< I don't know about Veruca, I like Ben Lee. Hopefully going to see him in concert soon. I bet Veruca doesn't like him though. >>

Cool, I've been meaning to ask this for a while. I just received his Hey You, Yes You album today and I'm really liking it.

Have you seen him in concert before? I have 3 times in San Francisco. I'm hoping that he returns once the US release is out.

Old 02-07-2003, 09:27 PM   #31
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

I have his breathing tornadoes cd. I like it, but there, well to me seems to be an enormous gulf between his good songs and his b sides. Some of the music in that cd is a little off.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 09:28 PM   #32
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

again and again...

darmstadt (frankfurt/main) germany !!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 10:17 PM   #33

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

Dallas, Tx
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 10:35 PM   #34
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

Member and I share the same home!

But I'm vacationing in Austin Texas for ohh about 4 years.
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 10:50 PM   #35
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I was vacationing in Bloomington Indiana, until this last semester when I came back to the Big D....
Old 02-07-2003, 10:53 PM   #36
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

<< I was vacationing in Bloomington Indiana, until this last semester when I came back to the Big D.... >>

That explains the sharp increase in beer sales at Dallas grocery stores. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Forget Hawaii, forget Cancun...Bloomington, Indiana; this year's hottest vacation spot!
Old 02-07-2003, 10:59 PM   #37
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

oops
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 11:17 PM   #38
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha... I don't have to special order my Lone Star any more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...

The National Beer of Texas: $22.00 even, after taxes for a specially ordered case of longnecks in Bloomington, IN...
Old 02-07-2003, 11:19 PM   #39
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Mainz, Germany.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 11:21 PM   #40
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

<< Hahaha... I don't have to special order my Lone Star any more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...

The National Beer of Texas: $22.00 even, after taxes for a specially ordered case of longnecks in Bloomington, IN...
>>

I'd have sent you a case for half that packed in my used newpapers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]