Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-07-2003, 01:21 PM   #1
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Calling the shooting police!!! Turn on the sirens!!

n

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 02-15-2007 at 12:30 AM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2003, 01:30 PM   #2
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Calling the shooting police!!! Turn on the sirens!!

Best is a scorer, and the only way for him to get out of this slump is to shoot his way out of it. If he doesn't shoot, Nellie won't play him. And if Nellie won't play him, Nash will be worn out by late March. And if that happens, Best's signing was essentially worthless.

Keep shooting, Travis, but shoot smart and shoot well.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 01:47 PM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Well shaggy ol' buddy. If travis does not EVER take a shot then I don't think the other team will play defense on him. Ergo it will be 4 on 5 for the mavericks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 02:05 PM   #4
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

I bet Travis is really sweating that email.[img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 02:38 PM   #5
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Calling the shooting police!!! Turn on the sirens!!

Quote:
Best is a scorer, and the only way for him to get out of this slump is to shoot his way out of it. If he doesn't shoot, Nellie won't play him. And if Nellie won't play him, Nash will be worn out by late March. And if that happens, Best's signing was essentially worthless.

Keep shooting, Travis, but shoot smart and shoot well.
Exactly.

I watched Best for years while I lived up in Indiana, and I am a huge fan of his. He will shoot his way out of this slump, and our team and Nash's health will be much the better for his contributions.

Old 12-07-2003, 03:43 PM   #6
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Calling the shooting police!!! Turn on the sirens!!

Statistics.

Career .433 .352

2002-2003 .396 .330

Not too high.

But much better than this season.