Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 12-03-2004, 02:07 AM   #41
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:the official brag on your fantasy guys when they blow up thread

Oooh! Oooh! ME!! *raises hand*

I'm gonna get a I *heart* Dirk tshirt, I swear. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2004, 06:25 PM   #42
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough

nowitzki...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 01:13 AM   #43
ma-gaga

ma-gaga is on a distinguished road

I'm just happy that I recovered from a horrible first round pick, Yao, to several nice ones throughout the draft:
2 - B.Wallace
5 - R.Lewis
8 - G.Hill
11 - W.Szczerbiak
12 - J.Howard...

Turning out to be a nice mix for a 10 team league.
ma-gaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 12:53 PM   #44
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

Say I traded the Kid and Richard Jefferson for Nowitzki and Ben Wallace. Pretty iffy, but Ben and Dirk are my two favorite NBA players.

Then Dirk twisted his ankle and Ben got suspended. Fell from 1st to 3rd in my league.

But after Dirk's 53 & 16 and with Big Ben coming off suspension tonight, I'm feeling a lot better.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 09:52 PM   #45
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: the official brag on your fantasy guys when they blow up thread

its good to love your team, SS. It helps you stay connected..

Gasol went for 35 and 17 the other day...it was the first game he played for me so I was pretty happy. ...like this: [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 09:20 AM   #46
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Q-Rich comes out of his season long shooting slump to hit 8 of 12 threes for 37 points.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 11:02 AM   #47
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: FreshJive
Q-Rich comes out of his season long shooting slump to hit 8 of 12 threes for 37 points.
the thing that sucks about Richardson is that he could easily follow this awesome game with a 4-16 11 pt game...too inconsistant

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-06-2004, 04:07 PM   #48
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

luckily there is JJ!!!!

(but that really doesnt help in fantasy sports)
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 12:18 AM   #49
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah he's pretty much pissed me off. I will say this, he generally rebounds well in the games he can't shoot, and they aren't his own misses, because they are defensive rebounds. I guess when he's hitting his shots he thinks he can take the rest of the game off. Wanna trade for him Sike?
Old 12-07-2004, 02:24 AM   #50
sike
The Preacha

totally!....wait, wait.....no

Old 12-19-2004, 03:29 AM   #51
FreshJive
Diamond Member

Josh Smith 10 blocks!
Thanks Dirno.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:43 PM   #52
cheesestar
Golden Member

the VC trade is hurting rj for my fantasy kinda
Old 12-30-2004, 02:27 PM   #53
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

i think they'll do just fine together
they're both on my fantasy team!
Old 12-31-2004, 02:12 AM   #54
endtroducing
Golden Member

endtroducing is on a distinguished road

Wade, LeBron, Shaq, Duncan, Arenas, Francis, Iverson, Jamison, Webber, Peja, Randolph, Maggette, Miller, Gooden and Okafor. and I'm STILL in third place.
Old 12-31-2004, 05:56 AM   #55
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

where the hell did you get all those all-star type of players from?!!
Old 12-31-2004, 10:29 AM   #56
sike
The Preacha

he must be in a very small league

Old 01-02-2005, 04:39 PM   #57
endtroducing
Golden Member

Arenas
Maggette
Iverson
Stojakovic
Webber
Jamison
Duncan
Randolph
Francis
Okafor
Shaq
LeBron
Gooden
Brad Miller

look at the leading team in my league:

Bibby
Kidd
Billups
Bryant
Pierce
Carter
Dirk
Garnett
Amare
Boozer
J. O'Neal
Redd
Jefferson
Hill
Old 01-02-2005, 04:39 PM   #58
endtroducing
Golden Member

Arenas
Maggette
Iverson
Stojakovic
Webber
Jamison
Duncan
Randolph
Francis
Okafor
Shaq
LeBron
Gooden
Brad Miller

look at the leading team in my league:

Bibby
Kidd
Billups
Bryant
Pierce
Carter
Dirk
Garnett
Amare
Boozer
J. O'Neal
Redd
Jefferson
Hill
Old 01-02-2005, 11:31 PM   #59
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Whoever has Amare has gotta be happy right now.

50pts (20-27, 10-17), 11rebounds, 3ast, 1stl, 1blk and only one TO
Old 01-02-2005, 11:31 PM   #60
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Whoever has Amare has gotta be happy right now.

50pts (20-27, 10-17), 11rebounds, 3ast, 1stl, 1blk and only one TO
Old 01-03-2005, 10:46 AM   #61
Pongo
Golden Member

well, actually i'm not because i lost...
dropped my first game... tied for second now

but Amare was really huge
Old 01-03-2005, 10:46 AM   #62
Pongo
Golden Member

well, actually i'm not because i lost...
dropped my first game... tied for second now

but Amare was really huge
Old 01-03-2005, 10:58 AM   #63
sike
The Preacha

sike takes the lead in league two....will he ever let go???

Marbury had a rediculous game the other night...something like 34 points and 4 or 5 threes and 8 dimes....

Wallace had 5 blocks for me last night

and Paja had 6 threes

Old 01-03-2005, 10:58 AM   #64
sike
The Preacha

sike takes the lead in league two....will he ever let go???

Marbury had a rediculous game the other night...something like 34 points and 4 or 5 threes and 8 dimes....

Wallace had 5 blocks for me last night

and Paja had 6 threes

Old 01-04-2005, 11:26 PM   #65
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

On my D-M league one team I have both Jermaine O'Neal and Kevin Garnett on the roster. Because of that, I was very, very pleased to see that KG just went off for 47 points, 17 rebounds, 4 assists, and 2 steals, and JO got 55 points, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, and 2 blocks tonight. I think this should be good week for my team...
Old 01-17-2005, 10:17 PM   #66
sike
The Preacha

Big Ben had another 15 rebound night...yawn

Old 02-15-2005, 10:14 AM   #67
cheesestar
Golden Member

dan dickau's doing me some good
Old 02-15-2005, 12:13 PM   #68
sike
The Preacha

my guys have been bitten by the "suck bug" and the "injury bug"