Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 08-01-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold
Default Josh Howard charged with reckless driving

http://www2.journalnow.com/content/2...s-professional

Journal Staff Report

Published: August 1, 2008

Updated: 33 min. ago

Former Wake Forest basketball player, and current Dallas Mavericks star, Josh Howard was arrested just before midnight on Thursday.

Police say he was racing at U.S. 421 and Silas Creek Parkway. He was pulled over by police and taken to the Magistrate's Office in Forsyth County.

Howard was charged with speeding, reckless driving and racing. He was released from the magistrate's office on a written promise to appear in court on Sept. 23.

An officer was checking for speeders and southbound Business 40 and Silas Creek when Howard was stopped while driving a black Lexus, according to WGHP/FOX8. It was not immediately clear whether Howard owns the car, the TV station said.

There was another person "competing" in the race with Howard, but that person was not charged. It was unclear why.

Howard, who used to play for Wake Forest University, is in Winston-Salem this week for a basketball camp sponsored by his foundation.

----------------------------------------------------------

Just heard on BaDD radio. This just keeps getting better. He's obviously really working hard this offseason and continues to be a leader for the childern.

Last edited by foglemann; 08-01-2008 at 02:56 PM.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 02:56 PM   #2
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

How is it this goes all day without a word on the The Ticket (until now) and the Dallas morning news web site has nothing on it at all?
Old 08-01-2008, 02:57 PM   #3
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

How is it you removed the other thread so quickly...........?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 02:58 PM   #4
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

u2 taught me mod magic

And as far as Josh goes...this is a win. There's no mention of marijuana paraphernalia or intoxication or anything.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 08-01-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:00 PM   #5
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

How is this a win? Howcould someone be so dumb to be doing this when they are already under management's microscope?

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 08-01-2008 at 03:01 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:04 PM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I try to be positive for one time in my life and you guys jump on me for that as well.

I'm going back to grump mode!
Old 08-01-2008, 03:04 PM   #7
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

who cares... what baffles me is why the other guy that was in the race was let off, and j-ho was arrested. that makes no sense.
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:05 PM   #8
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

I'm glad Josh has turned his life around ....
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:14 PM   #9
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

This guy is such a class act, I'm real confident he can get the job done for us next season. Hopefully this is the final straw for management, we need to start shopping this guy aggresively now. It's hilarious that the FO was standing up for this guy after all of his crap, and now he goes out and does this. Trade this fool for someone with their head on straight please.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:17 PM   #10
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Great more off court distractions.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:18 PM   #11
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman
I'm glad Josh has turned his life around ....
maybe he was racing to a practice with Carlisle???

+ rep for subtle zombie comedy

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:37 PM   #12
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMavsFan
This guy is such a class act, I'm real confident he can get the job done for us next season. Hopefully this is the final straw for management, we need to start shopping this guy aggresively now. It's hilarious that the FO was standing up for this guy after all of his crap, and now he goes out and does this. Trade this fool for someone with their head on straight please.
Yeah we should shop him agressively now since his value just increased AGAIN!

This doesn't upset me that much really. I don't like street racing it's stupid and I'm glad he got in trouble for it but why the hell didn't the other Dbag get in trouble?? F the POLICE.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:39 PM   #13
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

Josh, your were gonna be traded for Artest not an Arrest!!!

Dad jokes aside, I'm so pissed, I feel sick. We could have actually upgraded our team with a trade, now, we will either make excuses for this dumbass or trade him for .50 on the $. I wish our FO could look at the players as players and not as family.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:47 PM   #14
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Maybe the downside is that he must have lost. It's like a bear in the forrest. You don't have to outrun the bear. You just need to outrun your friend. He got outrun.

I hope this is not indicative of the performance we'll see in the playoffs (if we make the playoffs).

Last edited by jacktruth; 08-01-2008 at 03:47 PM.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:49 PM   #15
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

JOSH SMITH OH LORDY LORD JOSH SMITH

But in all seriousness....management can't possibly defend him after this.....

I know I'm not going to.

Stupid.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 08-01-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:54 PM   #16
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Writing on the wall. you can't control wut the car do . Man, it's crazy.

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:55 PM   #17
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I am soooo glad to learn all of you guys never go over the speed limit.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:00 PM   #18
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I never get mistaken for "speed racing"
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:03 PM   #19
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

Local media in Winston Salem are reporting that Josh Howard is vehemently denying the reckless driving charges being brought against him. Howard's attorney has issued a statement claiming that the black Lexus driven by Howard began accelerating on its own without provocation and the steering wheel and brakes simultaneously became unresponsive. Howard, in an attempt to repair his tarnished reputation summed it up this way: "You can't control what the car do. Ya'll crazy, man."

NEVER MIND--QUIETSAVANT BEAT ME TO IT!

Last edited by NewMexiMav; 08-01-2008 at 04:05 PM.
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:12 PM   #20
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
I don't street race and I don't do it right after I announce to the world that you can't control what the ball do. Or that pot is your best friend.

No way. No how. Noone should be that dumb.

Old 08-01-2008, 04:13 PM   #21
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo98564
who cares... what baffles me is why the other guy that was in the race was let off, and j-ho was arrested. that makes no sense.
Apparently the other guy won the race. Josh was in a Lexus, after all, and Lexi (?) are less than athletic automobiles, for the most part.

For me, this is disappointing news. I was convinced that Josh would view the end of last season as a dodged bullet and get his act together under a new head coach, but now I'm not so sure.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #22
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

And with this, I think we can say goodbye for all the Mavs hopes for Josh Howard.

And to any hopes of returning to greatness.

The writing is on the wall.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #23
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get the rage. Well, I do because alot of you have a predisposed acumen to look at any action by Josh as a detriment.

But he was essentially arrested for speeding. It's not like he was caught in possession of anything illegal.... unless that just hasn't been reported yet. I don't understand how he can be arrested but the other guy was let go? Wasn't he just as guilty? It smells like something isn't being reported.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:19 PM   #24
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemablend
And with this, I think we can say goodbye for all the Mavs hopes for Josh Howard.

And to any hopes of returning to greatness.

The writing is on the wall.
because he presses too hard on the gas pedal?
Old 08-01-2008, 04:20 PM   #25
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

Quote:
Because he's obviously less interested in this big personality makeover than the Mavericks are. Because a guy who really wants to clean up his act, and who KNOWS he is under the microscope, would never have put himself in this situation. Because he obviously does not care.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:20 PM   #26
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I think what's obvious is he was having too much offseason fun.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:21 PM   #27
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

I, for one, am glad to hear that Josh has spent the summer practicing driving in the lane . . . . Can I get a rim-shot please?

Seriously, if you are a Mavs fan, all you can do is laugh at this point.
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:28 PM   #28
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
I don't get the rage. Well, I do because alot of you have a predisposed acumen to look at any action by Josh as a detriment.

But he was essentially arrested for speeding. It's not like he was caught in possession of anything illegal.... unless that just hasn't been reported yet. I don't understand how he can be arrested but the other guy was let go? Wasn't he just as guilty? It smells like something isn't being reported.

Haha we all know what it smelled like....

No I defended his pot stuff, and I'm still in the opinion that it's his game that doesn't fit just as much as these antics.

This stuff still makes a difference though.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 08-01-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:32 PM   #29
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Man I agree that this is too much dogpiling on Howard. Something is lame about the other guy not going to jail or it not being reported. Im not sure of the fact involved in how he was racing, was it organized etc.. Or spontaneous..Either way its dumb to do.

But the last two post from you have been a lil bit off imo. I speed at times but you won't catch me doing 95, and you won't catch me racing some other jackass! IF I press too hard on the gas pedal and get arrested for street racing and Im basically rich and all I have to do in life is play the fricken game of basketball, then call me semi retarded for jeopordizing my life and career like others have done being wreckless... actually better yet he is young and hopefully a lesson will be learned.. so, young and Dumb.

Last edited by SMC0007; 08-01-2008 at 04:34 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:40 PM   #30
kpsta

kpsta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexiMav
I, for one, am glad to hear that Josh has spent the summer practicing driving in the lane . . . . Can I get a rim-shot please?

Seriously, if you are a Mavs fan, all you can do is laugh at this point.
JHo takes his foot off the gas after the first three quarters off the court too? Color me surprised.
kpsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:40 PM   #31
HexNBA
Golden Member

HexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to all

What a retarded move by Howard
Old 08-01-2008, 04:54 PM   #32
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

At least it's better than reckless jumpshooting!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:56 PM   #33
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

lol, josh howard is such a bonehead. was he high at the time he was driving?
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 05:00 PM   #34
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
lol, josh howard is such a bonehead. was he high at the time he was driving?
That's what I'm wondering... I mean he was arrested and the other "racer" wasn't? Why?

But I would think that information would hit the news desk at the same time, if not before a charge of speeding.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:00 PM   #35
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Maybe he thought it was 4:20
Old 08-01-2008, 05:06 PM   #36
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Josh Howard seriously fails...
Old 08-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #37
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

This ain't speeding. Going 85 on LBJ is speeding.

Racing someone in separate lanes on a 55 MPH road is asinine and reckless as hell.

This headline should have read "Kings newest acquisition off to a fast start."
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 05:21 PM   #38
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

But did he win the race?
Old 08-01-2008, 05:21 PM   #39
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quadruple post. Dayum.

Last edited by bernardos70; 08-01-2008 at 05:45 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 05:22 PM   #40
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

He was never in the race in the first place....?

Tags
josh howard