Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 01-06-2007, 06:38 AM   #1
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all
Default Harris, Stack and Croshere for Kidd?

I was listening to Mike Francesa on WFAN in New York, and he took a break from the Giants/ Jets NFL talk to claim that he has heard "through his sources" that a Harris, Croshere and Stack for Kidd deal is being discussed heavily at the moment.

He endorsed it for both teams, saying that Kidd is just what the Mavs need to put them over the top and the Nets would get a good young point plus expiring contracts (which don't mean much to the Mavs since they will never get under the cap.)

12 and 13 game win streaks aside....do you go for this?

I would.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com

Last edited by Hitman; 01-06-2007 at 06:39 AM.
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2007, 06:46 AM   #2
stuportremens

stuportremens is a name known to allstuportremens is a name known to allstuportremens is a name known to allstuportremens is a name known to allstuportremens is a name known to allstuportremens is a name known to allstuportremens is a name known to allstuportremens is a name known to allstuportremens is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman
I was listening to Mike Francesa on WFAN in New York, and he took a break from the Giants/ Jets NFL talk to claim that he has heard "through his sources" that a Harris, Croshere and Stack for Kidd deal is being discussed heavily at the moment.

He endorsed it for both teams, saying that Kidd is just what the Mavs need to put them over the top and the Nets would get a good young point plus expiring contracts (which don't mean much to the Mavs since they will never get under the cap.)

I would.
I wouldn't. 4 or 5 years ago, yes.

Now It would mean shortening our championship window from 4-5 years to 1-2 years while simultaneously gutting our bench.

Only an idiot would do this.
stuportremens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:24 AM   #3
shaw-xx
Golden Member

shaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to all

Devin? At the moment? Gimme a break.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:27 AM   #4
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

"Being discussed heavily"

Whatever. Someone threw this out there as a random "hey this would work" in an article on ESPN.com this week. I read it myself.

I love how the rumor mill works in the media.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 01-06-2007 at 08:27 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:14 AM   #5
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
"Being discussed heavily"

Whatever. Someone threw this out there as a random "hey this would work" in an article on ESPN.com this week. I read it myself.

I love how the rumor mill works in the media.
too true.

I doubt Dallas would do a Stack, Cro, and AJ2 for Kidd, but that one they would have to consider. I don't see any way they would kill their cap relief, and give up an aspiring young "best defensive PG in the West" for Kidd.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:28 AM   #6
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

even after a win in San Antonio to extend our 13 game winning streak and give us a 4-game lead over the Spurs, people are worried about putting this team over the top? wake up, this team is already there.

is there a way to block the trade forum from my view altogether?
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:40 PM   #7
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Are you joking, Kidd? Kidd? Jason Kidd is done. What a stupid idea. Kidd? Is this 2000 or 2007?
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:52 PM   #8
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

dont see us trading for kidd unless we give up a bunch of spare parts.

thats not going to happen.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 01:51 PM   #9
kriD
Platinum Member

kriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
Are you joking, Kidd? Kidd? Jason Kidd is done. What a stupid idea. Kidd? Is this 2000 or 2007?
Kidd
99-00: 14.3 pts, 7.2 rebs, 10.1 assts, 3.4 TOs in 39.0 mins
06-07: 13.4 pts, 8.1 rebs, 9.1 assts, 2.8 TOs in 37.5 mins

He played 80 games last season, all 32 so far this season.

"Done"?
kriD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 02:31 PM   #10
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

no way! harris is the man in Big D!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 03:29 PM   #11
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

When is the trade deadline?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 03:43 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

nope.

oh, and I hate the trade forum.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 03:47 PM   #13
kriD
Platinum Member

kriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
When is the trade deadline?
Feb. 22
kriD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 04:09 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I would.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:38 PM   #15
mffl03

mffl03 will become famous soon enough

too bad kidd has about how many years left in his career as a player?

Harris has how many?
mffl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:51 PM   #16
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I wouldn't trade any of our youth for Kidd. Believe it or not i'd be more willing to do a Terry, Stack and Croshere deal. Not sure if contracts match but even then why trade Kidd when you need bigs?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:02 PM   #17
DarenG

DarenG will become famous soon enough

Quote:

I would.
No way. Second out of what trade I have heard today. First off that is assuming Kid would allow the trade with his no trade clause. Second, why would the nets do that deal? Word is they are trying to shed salary and rebuild. Not take on more contracts. It would make sense for Kidd and maybe Dallas but not the Nets.
DarenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:12 PM   #18
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

You do realize that Stackhouse and Croshere are expiring right? And they would get a young stud with a friendly contract. There is no way this ever happens due to the sheer stupidity of it, but come on man....think it out.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:43 PM   #19
Brad0Walker

Brad0Walker is on a distinguished road

NO WAY, no way i would ever do this with devin harris on the rise like he is. I can only think of one player in the league that is as quick as he is (barbosa). Harris has been taking charges like crazy this year. Aside from the rare brain fart he has and makes a bad desicion, He has been incredible, and stack has come up big in the clutch more than once this year.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:53 PM   #20
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

No way that is happening. Harris is Dallas future at point, like a Tony Parker. Then let's say you bring in Kidd to compete with Terry and Harris. Harris already said last year, i want to start and things he should ahead of Terry. Now you bring in Kidd and Terry and Harris. Two are going to be pissed bad.

That is like bringing Nash back and sitting Nash on the bench or sitting Terry. Can you blame Nash or Terry getting mad? Would you blame Kidd getting mad if we got him and sat him on the bench? Terry, Nash and Kidd are big time players and starters. You can't start 3 small guys.

No way we will trade Harris unless we get a super super player. Cleveland is begging for a point guard, not a has been but a good one, and so are many teams. We have two very good ones in Harris and Terry. Anthony Johnson is solid at 3rd string and teams have said they want him to start for their team.

If any trades happen it would be Croshere, expiring contract and teams want that. Stackhouse, offense and expiring contract, Anthony Johnson because 75% of the league needs a point guard and one that can play defense and hand out some ast.

Untouchables on our team are Dirk, Howard, Terry and probably Harris. Dampier and Diop won't be traded unless we get good big men back. This team now has a good mix and some nights it is Stack off the bench that goes off, Devean George some nights, Harris pressing defense or going to the basket, some nights it is Dampier's defense and rebounds. Every single night it is Dirk and Howard and most nights Terry in some kind of way. I have seen Diop change games and give us a win because of his block shots and defense on a guy like Tim Duncan.

Now they say Buckner can defend almost anyone in the league. It is hell to be able to get a minute or minutes on this team unless you can flat play because we are so deep and good. Why you can't just count on George is because he has had alot of injury, why you can't just count on Stack is because he has alot of injury and he isn't the best on defense but ok. So you need mixture of players and not all stars and superstars.

We tried that in Jamison, Dirk, Nash, Walker, and Finley and it did not work. We was excitting like Phx but we wasn't going anywhere with Phx style because we couldn't defend a high school team and because our big bad center was Bradley.

If any trades happen i would think it would be Croshere and or Johnson. We really don't have to do anything.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 11:56 PM   #21
DarenG

DarenG will become famous soon enough

I have mixed feelings about this. If this was just about winning a title this year and maybe next I do this trade. However, if the future of the franchise is a factor, I have a harder time with this. How many years does Kidd have left? However, if we do this trade, I think we win the title.
DarenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:59 AM   #22
Amir

Amir is on a distinguished road

Mixed feelings here too.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:34 AM   #23
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
nope.

oh, and I hate the trade forum.
I too, hate the trade forum.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:44 AM   #24
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Hating the trade forum is OK. Posting in a forum you hate is silly.

I hate the soccer threads that pop up every once in awhile but that just means I use self control and ignore them. Because there ARE some people who enjoy soccer threads - just like there are people who enjoy "what-if" trade threads.

If you hate the forum then DON'T READ IT.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:11 PM   #25
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Good post MFFL. I would never continue to read, let alone post, in a forum I didn't enjoy.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:22 PM   #26
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

By the way... this trade is a tough one to make a call on but in the end I think I do it. Having Kidd on the court with Dirk and Howard would be unbelievable. He is just one of those guys that makes everyone around him look good..particularly at the 3 and 4 spots Look at what Kidd did with K.Mart; heck, Kidd is even making Mikki freaking Moore look pretty good, and the best part is he is also a defensive stopper and great rebounder for his position. Most of all, I think that if we brought back Kidd it would be great for the league and for the rivalry between Dallas and Pheonix with both guys being back where they started but now competing for a championship. Also, having a superstar back at the PG spot would help people forget about us letting Nash walk because we got BETTER and still filled the gap he left us with.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

Old 02-03-2007, 01:03 PM   #27
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Kidd is anwd was a greta point guard. However he can't shoot the Rock and ahas a huge contract. Two aren't we far and a way the most complete basketball team in the NBA. The onoly way i consider making a move is for KG .
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 12:15 PM   #28
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

I'd do this if i thought we needed help at the point but we don't. If they want to take expiring contracts, maybe. But we need Stacks scoring off the bench way more than we need a better point guard, so I wouldnt trade him. Cro, AJ2, DJ, rookies, Thats all I'd give up, and I'm still not sure it would not be a negative just to mess with our chemistry
Old 02-04-2007, 05:40 PM   #29
pickupyonuts

pickupyonuts will become famous soon enoughpickupyonuts will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi

im tired of these coming to the trade and draft board asking if there is a way to block it from their sight and stuff like that. if you don't wanna read it, don't click on the link. is that a hard concept??

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-23-2008 at 01:17 PM.
pickupyonuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:02 PM   #30
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
even after a win in San Antonio to extend our 13 game winning streak and give us a 4-game lead over the Spurs, people are worried about putting this team over the top? wake up, this team is already there.

Yea, it's called click somewhere else. I'm not crazy about the trade forum either but to try and shut it down is nurse cratchett-like.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:06 AM   #31
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

The way Kidd has been playing lately it would be a terrible decision to make a trade for him that includes Harris. I change my decision to no on this trade.

Old 02-23-2008, 07:55 AM   #32
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all

I wonder where we would be now if they actually made this trade a year ago.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 10:02 AM   #33
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

if we made this trade at that time a year ago... we'd be defending champs.. heh.
Funny how like everyone was so against it last year then Kidd goes on a triple double tear and the mavs dont look nearly as good this year.. one more year added to Kidds career and now its all good. With all said and done, Im glad we finally did it. and if we get Magloire then I like our chances.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:16 PM   #34
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuportremens
I wouldn't. 4 or 5 years ago, yes.

Now It would mean shortening our championship window from 4-5 years to 1-2 years while simultaneously gutting our bench.

Only an idiot would do this.
Well, after a year, that idiot eventually did it. We lost more than discussed in this thread.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 02:08 PM   #35
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

While I think this move benefits the Mavs more in retrospect, I'm not sure the Nets do it then. One, Kidd wasn't really going to the next level in his diva-ness (migraine) and two, Devin really increased his value this year as a starter and as a shooter. They were seeking Bynum-level compensation last year and Devin, for all his talents, is not in Bynum's category.

Then again, Stack and Cro would've been big expirings so maybe it still goes down if we still include the firsts.

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 02-23-2008 at 02:08 PM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 04:00 PM   #36
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

There is no way the Mavs are trading Harris for Kidd, ever. I refuse to believe it has even been discussed.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 05:05 PM   #37
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

A year ago we were also a 67 win team. Not like any of us thought we were going to collapse vs GS.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 07:10 PM   #38
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

I was against it last year, and my stance still stays the same this year. Still against it but obviously I have to deal with it if I want to stay a Mav fan.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote