Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 03-01-2001, 09:17 PM   #1
erub

erub is on a distinguished road

I went down there on Sat. with my youth group to see the San Antonio game, we painted ourselves, writing Go Juwan! across our stomachs. Great game, even though they lost. Had so much fun going to do it again this Sat. with a smaller group of friends to see the Mavs beat Houston.

<brag>
Last Sat. I was up on the jumbotron 3 times during one timeout after Nowitzki hit 2 3-pointers to put the Mavs ahead in the 4th quarter...I was holding a sign that said "GIVE IT TO THE GERMAN!" .
</brag>

Have any of you guys been part of the Mavericks game face?
erub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2001, 09:23 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't (yet) but I'm trying to get a big group to do it sometime soon! In the meantime, my friend just got season tix so I'm set for the rest of the year. Good thing too, b/c my playoff ticket order form just came in and I'm sooo broke [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2001, 10:08 PM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, welcome to the board erub! I'm glad I'm not the only Mavs fan over at Anand's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2001, 10:39 PM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I've never been to a Mavs game. Partly for the benifit of others. Ya see, sometimes I get pretty mad when I watch the Mavs and I start throwing things. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Welcome to the board erub [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2001, 10:43 PM   #5
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Im glad to see im not the only one who throws things around during a mavs game. Ive gotten better, thats only because they are playing better and winning more. It was pretty bad a couple of years ago. The mavs would be up by 10 or 15 at half only to let the other team come back and win. I couldnt keep a remote that worked near me for the fact it would be hitting the wall next.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2001, 10:46 PM   #6
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

Welcome erub[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2001, 10:50 PM   #7
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

LOL dallmav. Exact same thing here. And I'm getting better too. Now I just use a rubber ball so I don't break anything.

Old 03-01-2001, 11:21 PM   #8
djb
Administrator

I told you guys that posting msgs on other boards to try and get more Mav fans here isn't always a bad idea! If I were in the contest, I'd have another 15pts now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2001, 11:31 PM   #9
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Ok, I'm just about to post it at ESPN(VGM board). If there's any Mavs fans there right now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 03-01-2001, 11:33 PM   #10
djb
Administrator

I have no objections if any of you guys wanna post the contest details over at the ESPN Mavs board. I know there's a lot of trash-talkers there, but I doubt any would come here since they practically live there anyway! Plus most of those guys like to post smack on the other team boards, something they wouldn't be able to do here.
Old 03-01-2001, 11:37 PM   #11
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

I did it at the Fantasy League board but there doesn't seem to be any Mavs fans there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2001, 11:39 PM   #12
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Infact, nobody's even reading my thread. It's been viewed 2 times. BOTH by me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .