Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-16-2012, 10:55 PM   #41
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Mavs Front Office to whoever wants to see: "Oh, I forgot to give you something. It's in my pocket." /pulls out middle finger
This is probably what they should have done in the first place. D-Will would have tied their hands such that they couldn't have done all these recent deals. That was my concern with Williams in the first place. He's nice and all...but is he worth like five other players?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2012, 10:56 PM   #42
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Collison/West/Cunningham/Roddy
Mayo/West/Carter/Jones/Jones
Marion/Carter
Dirk/Brand/Wright/Crowder
Kaman/Brand/Wright

I fully expect Delonte back (via 2.5M exception).

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:56 PM   #43
bigcat

bigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to allbigcat is a name known to all

i guess dude may want to keep his season ticket after all...
bigcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:57 PM   #44
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all
Smile We are much better than last year!

Kidd ======Darren Collison, upgrade from a 40 year old Kidd
Jet =======Mayo, may be an upgrade, likely better on D
Add Dahnte and our 1st round pick and we have a significantly better back court, and Roddy has a training camp.

Small forward Marion/no-one to Marion/Crowder/Dahnte-----much better depth

Power forward Dirk/Wright to Dirk/Brand/Wright -----much better depth

Center Haywood/Mahimni/Wright to Kaman/Brand/Sarge/Wright------much better all around!
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:57 PM   #45
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Ready to look at some OJ Mayo you tube clips
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:57 PM   #46
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Dahntay Jones isn't apart of your rotation? lol
You're right I totally forgot about Jones my bad. Haha only makes me feel better about the roster though.

Last edited by CanadianMavsFan; 07-16-2012 at 11:03 PM.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:58 PM   #47
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if Deron thinks the Nets will win more games than the Mavs this season. Should be an interesting little tidbit to follow all year.

While I'm on the subject, F Deron.

Contact Me
Old 07-16-2012, 10:58 PM   #48
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Haters gonna hate.

But I'm predicting that this kid is about to go OFF on the world.

If he has any fire in his belly, it MUST be ready to show the NBA that his game has another level than he's shown the last 2 seasons.

OJ Mayo will LOVE the open looks that playing alongside Dirk will bring him...and he has the ball handling, youth, and athleticism to do far more around the rim that JT.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:00 PM   #49
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Haters gonna hate.

But I'm predicting that this kid is about to go OFF on the world.

If he has any fire in his belly, it MUST be ready to show the NBA that his game has another level than he's shown the last 2 seasons.

OJ Mayo will LOVE the open looks that playing alongside Dirk will bring him...and he has the ball handling, youth, and athleticism to do far more around the rim that JT.
Dirk and Kaman will be able to pull their men out from the paint and give Mayo an open lane.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:01 PM   #50
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Like the Mayo signing. Backcourt defense looks to be quite stout, assuming West is retained. Collison, West, Dahntey, Mayo, Roddy can all get after it.

Mayo's shooting % should benefit from playing next to Dirk and a regular starting gig. And it looks like they got him for a good price.

Last edited by mac222b; 07-16-2012 at 11:02 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:04 PM   #51
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope Dirk shows these fools how it's done (kaman, collison, mayo.) Dirk and Carlisle can turn these guys into something special. Brand already knows what he's doing. Should be fun.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:05 PM   #52
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

*DROPS JAW*

Seriously? Wow...

We have really recovered nicely with our plan B. I have to give tremendous credit to Cuban/Donnie. Helluva job to make us more than competitive. Obviously keeping the powder dry (that saying is really getting old) was the primary goal for another attempt next year but I REALLY hope Mayo isn't just a 1-year contract. Have always loved the guy and always thought it was crazy not to give him a bigger role in Memphis.

Anyway - again, hats off Dallas. Great offseason after all. Someone said this shit after the Collison trade but it should be said again in light of Felton becoming the Knicks PG and losing Lin... Dirk should tweet that he feels sorry for Chandler now.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:06 PM   #53
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all

Okay revamped lineup

Collison/West/Roddy/Cunningham
Mayo/Dahntay/Carter/Roddy
Marion/Dahntay/Crowder/Carter
Dirk/Brand/Marion/Wright
Kaman/Brand/Wright

Wow! It's going to be a fun year!
Old 07-16-2012, 11:07 PM   #54
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Mark my words: Kaman, DC, and OJ are all about to be grateful recipients of the blessed "Dirk Bump"

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 07-16-2012, 11:08 PM   #55
4Dirk1Nowitzki

4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough

great sign, now we just gotta sign Delonte. With Collison and Mayo getting heavy minutes, Delonte would do a great job filling in at both positions, more at PG of course.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:09 PM   #56
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

best thing about the offseason acquisitions: Mavs got a lot funnier to play with in NBA 2k12

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:09 PM   #57
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs got hella younger this offseason - even the incoming 30+ year olds are younger than the outgoing ones... YOUTH MOVEMENT!!!!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:09 PM   #58
4Dirk1Nowitzki

4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough

Is it safe to say we have a deep team once again?
Old 07-16-2012, 11:11 PM   #59
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Like I said, last season was fake. (lockout)

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:13 PM   #60
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Mavs got hella younger this offseason - even the incoming 30+ year olds are younger than the outgoing ones... YOUTH MOVEMENT!!!!
This can't be missed. DC and OJ both just 24??

Old 07-16-2012, 11:13 PM   #61
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Like I said, last season was fake. (lockout)
this.

Contact Me
Old 07-16-2012, 11:13 PM   #62
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
Collison/West/Cunningham/Roddy
Mayo/West/Carter/Jones/Jones
Marion/Carter
Dirk/Brand/Wright/Crowder
Kaman/Brand/Wright

I fully expect Delonte back (via 2.5M exception).
I really like this.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #63
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

I get the need to have West to have like every single position completely covered and, frankly, I love the guy, but are we 100% ready to give up on Roddy because, if not, I don't get the need for Delonte. You are asking to have the same problem in the backcourt as we were GOING to have in the frontcourt if we brought in Scola.

Look at the guards now without West (and I definitely recognize that I have 2 guys that have never positively contributed in the list below between Cunningham/Dojo - but they are still on the squad):

Collison/Mayo/Roddy/Cunningham
Mayo/Roddy/Carter/Jones^2

I mean, to sign West, you have essentially moved Roddy out of any significant time whatsoever. Yes, that might prove to be a good thing. It could also end up having us give up a bit too soon on a very talented kid that has just never had luck staying healthy.

Of course, given the overall health concerns of numerous guys on the team, maybe that makes a case there for bringing on West. Not sure - just see a definite log jam coming together if all of these guys are on the same team minus some future trade.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 07-16-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #64
alby
Guru

DC (24) & OJ (24) is the youngest starting back court since Kidd and Jackson.

Contact Me
Old 07-16-2012, 11:15 PM   #65
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
I get the need to have West to have like every single position completely covered and, frankly, I love the guy, but are we 100% ready to give up on Roddy because, if not, I don't get the need for Delonte. You are asking to have the same problem in the backcourt as we were GOING to have in the frontcourt if we brought in Scola.

Look at the guards now without West:

Collison/Mayo/Roddy/Cunningham
Mayo/Roddy/Carter/Jones^2

I mean, to sign West, you have essentially moved Roddy out of any significant time whatsoever. Yes, that might prove to be a good thing. It could also end up having us give up a bit too soon on a very talented kid that has just never had luck staying healthy.

Of course, given the overall health concerns of numerous guys on the team, maybe that makes a case there for bringing on West. Not sure - just see a definite log jam coming together if all of these guys are on the same team minus some future trade.
Yes.

Contact Me
Old 07-16-2012, 11:17 PM   #66
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Yes.
Well, that's what it comes down to. I think that COULD be as silly as we think it was for Memphis/Indy to give up on OJ/Collison, but so be it if that is where the MBT stands on the topic.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:18 PM   #67
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

I like the move but must see the terms before giving final grade.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:20 PM   #68
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

From someone who hasn't followed his career lately how did he go from such a promising career to being a "average player" like some are describing him? He's still only 24. Has he already hit his wall? I remember not too long ago he was looking like the real deal.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:21 PM   #69
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Well, that's what it comes down to. I think that COULD be as silly as we think it was for Memphis/Indy to give up on OJ/Collison, but so be it if that is where the MBT stands on the topic.
It may be something we'll regret in the future. But at this point, who would you rather have going into battle with you? Roddy or Delonte?

Let's poll the players, in fact, let's ask Dirk. I think we all know what his answer would be.

Again, I'm not hating on Roddy and his potential. But he may turn out to be one of those guys that will excel after a change in scenery. As of right now however, he's not going anywhere. He's still a Maverick--I just rather give those minutes to Delonte (who is a solid veteran, constantly plays hurt, and we know what to expect with him each night).

Contact Me
Old 07-16-2012, 11:21 PM   #70
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
From someone who hasn't followed his career lately how did he go from such a promising career to being a "average player" like some are describing him? He's still only 24. Has he already hit his wall? I remember not too long ago he was looking like the real deal.
He wasn't playing with Dirk yet.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:21 PM   #71
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yea but we're signing these guys to 1 or 2 year deals. Do any of these guys have a future here? I sure hope Collison and Mayo do. I have a feeling they are going to rebound from last season's weird season.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:21 PM   #72
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
DC (24) & OJ (24) is the youngest starting back court since Kidd and Jackson.
This is huge.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:22 PM   #73
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

I was probably a little harsh in my initial post. Talent-wise, he rates out in about the same tier as Kaman and Brand so it's a solid move. The youth angle also helps. Good to get guys on the other side of 30 as someone else said. He will take JET's role. Maybe he can do a Mayo whip after he makes a big shot.

Anyways, still gotta see the terms.

Kaman type contract = cool. Kaman dollars for 4 years = not cool.

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 07-16-2012 at 11:24 PM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:23 PM   #74
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
This is probably what they should have done in the first place. D-Will would have tied their hands such that they couldn't have done all these recent deals. That was my concern with Williams in the first place. He's nice and all...but is he worth like five other players?
I still would have liked DWill, but this is not a bad thought at all. They couldn't have afforded any of these guys with him, except maybe the Mahinmi SNT for the Pacer guys.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:23 PM   #75
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Yeah, I'm a bit on the outside looking in as well regarding this. I rememeber him being a starter and a critical guy in Memphis and then dropping significant minutes and going into a 6th man role. Not sure what caused that as he was actually pretty damn productive his 2nd year before making that transition (almost .460 shooter with good 3pt% and a high scoring average).

His shooting percentage fell off for 2 straight years after the change so I'm not sure. Seems like I vaguely remember that 3rd year starting HORRIBLY and him then being moved from starter to 6th man and he just never seemed to recover, but I can't be for sure.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:24 PM   #76
alby
Guru

Jason Terry was considered a volume shooter who shot a bad percentage when he was in Atlanta.

Contact Me
Old 07-16-2012, 11:25 PM   #77
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
It may be something we'll regret in the future. But at this point, who would you rather have going into battle with you? Roddy or Delonte?

Let's poll the players, in fact, let's ask Dirk. I think we all know what his answer would be.

Again, I'm not hating on Roddy and his potential. But he may turn out to be one of those guys that will excel after a change in scenery. As of right now however, he's not going anywhere. He's still a Maverick--I just rather give those minutes to Delonte (who is a solid veteran, constantly plays hurt, and we know what to expect with him each night).
Yeah, trust me - I understand where you are going with this. Again, I love the guy. That said, IF we wanted to get Roddy involved in some way (even if only to up his trade value) it would be mostly impossible with Delonte. That is where I was coming from there.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:25 PM   #78
alby
Guru

Let's not underrate the aforementioned "Dirk bump."

Contact Me
Old 07-16-2012, 11:25 PM   #79
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Quote:
Amen to that!
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:25 PM   #80
Eman

Maybe we give up Dojo and Roddy in a 3 way trade with Boston/toronto

Calderon/Collison/West/Cunningham
Mayo/Dahntay/Carter/Cunningham
Marion/Crowder/Dahntay
Dirk/Brand/Wright
Kaman/Brand/James/Wright

That is a team that contends for the final IMO

Tags
enter the dirk bump, i refuse to enter that, i was telling not asking, ocelot_ark goin' ham, thig is over the top