Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-14-2021, 11:05 PM   #1
Grady Wilson

Grady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of light
Default Do the unthinkable and pull for a Lakers win????

I know... I know it sucks, but if we're hoping for a Mavs/Nuggets first round then we have to pull for the Lakers to win on Saturday. If they don't win on Saturday, then I'm pretty sure Portland puts it on cruise control for their last game. They will clinch the 6th seed with a Lakers loss tomorrow night and I'm sure they'd rather play the Nuggets than the Clippers. With a Nuggets win they get the 3rd seed. If the Lakers win tomorrow night then Portland has to play all out on Sunday to avoid the play in tournament. I don't think the Lakers care who they play in the first round, they think they can past the 1st round regardless of their opponent.

Maybe I'm just ramblin which certainly wouldn't be the first time.
Grady Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2021, 04:40 AM   #2
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

I did the unthinkable and rooted for the Lakers over Miami in the finals.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 12:09 PM   #3
D_D_D

D_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I did the unthinkable and rooted for the Lakers over Miami in the finals.
Disgusting.