Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-30-2021, 09:26 PM   #41
DIRK LEGIONS

DIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to all

No rebounding no defense and lots of bricks equal getting steam rolled the next 2 games if LUKA is not 100%

Your seeing now what mavs truly are expansion/lottery team talent without LUKA .

If these scrubs can somehow win tonight u bench LUKA for game 5 and give him whole week of treatment to finish off clippers in game 6 next friday night

Last edited by DIRK LEGIONS; 05-30-2021 at 09:28 PM.
DIRK LEGIONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2021, 09:27 PM   #42
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
Even if we come back and win this series we need to blow up this team
For what?

We have no assets and blowing it up would guarantee Doncic leaves

I mean if you’d rather be terrible for 10 years rather than mediocre for a couple, then that’s a choice.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 09:27 PM   #43
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

I think our home crowd has actually benefited the Clippers

They were so used to playing without crowd noise i can see why they got bored doing their home games they had no energy

But this is why I said a few days Mavs haven't had a HCA in years it seems like
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 09:29 PM   #44
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

I personally wouldn't care if the Mavs never shot another FT

I'd rather the refs let them just play

This team is god awful at the FT line any way

Last edited by Dallas41; 05-30-2021 at 09:29 PM.
Old 05-30-2021, 09:30 PM   #45
DIRK LEGIONS

DIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to all

Now would be a good time for kp to play like a all star
Old 05-30-2021, 09:31 PM   #46
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Luka is obviously in pain, and it is effecting him.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 09:32 PM   #47
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK LEGIONS View Post
Now would be a good time for kp to play like a all star
Always good to have a first
Old 05-30-2021, 09:33 PM   #48
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Great basket by Luka. But garbage offensive system. Luka vs 5 black shirts in paint while his teammates watch on perimeter.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 09:35 PM   #49
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

I mean maybe stop all the dunks and layups and we have a chance
Old 05-30-2021, 09:35 PM   #50
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

no one except luka can shoot - this is going to be a slaughter
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 09:35 PM   #51
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I mean maybe stop all the dunks and layups and we have a chance
LOL

Old 05-30-2021, 09:38 PM   #52
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Man THJ can't defend anyone

1st he just allowed KL to run by him on that fast break...he had plenty of time to see him leak out

Then KL just took one dribble on the low block and scored without any defensive pressure by THJ

I mean I get it your not going to have great shooting nights every game but the problem with him is he won't play any defense either when those shots don't drop.

I would just go all out zone because really does it matter if you can't play man defense to at all
Old 05-30-2021, 09:39 PM   #53
turin
Diamond Member

Uncle. I watched a quarter too much already. I'm out.

Old 05-30-2021, 09:40 PM   #54
DIRK LEGIONS

Does anyone want to come to dallas and play with LUKA?
Old 05-30-2021, 09:41 PM   #55
JTmoney2424

JTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of light

I know Rondo made that but I’d much rather give him that then his constant blow bys and layups.
JTmoney2424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 09:43 PM   #56
JTmoney2424

JTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of lightJTmoney2424 is a glorious beacon of light

THj with the pro box out there
Old 05-30-2021, 09:43 PM   #57
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Does anyone want to come to dallas and play with LUKA?
That's a great question

The only guy who came out publicly and stated they would was L.Markkenen

I don't really expect Luka to attract anyone the way Cuban and Donnie likes to feed us

It's the same as Dirk they will have to make quality trades because FA's aren't running here
Old 05-30-2021, 09:44 PM   #58
JTmoney2424

Needed that 3 but no one besides Luka can shoot tonight
Old 05-30-2021, 09:46 PM   #59
DIRK LEGIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
That's a great question

The only guy who came out publicly and stated they would was L.Markkenen

I don't really expect Luka to attract anyone the way Cuban and Donnie likes to feed us

It's the same as Dirk they will have to make quality trades because FA's aren't running here
I only bring helsinki hustle to dallas if I can trade kp cuz defensively they both suck I can tolerate one not both
Old 05-30-2021, 09:46 PM   #60
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
Uncle. I watched a quarter too much already. I'm out.

it's starting to look like the 1st team in this series that wins a Home Game will win the series

Clippers lack of home crowd doesn't help their energy which is great but the Mavs are that great of a home team themselves
Old 05-30-2021, 09:48 PM   #61
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
I only bring helsinki hustle to dallas if I can trade kp cuz defensively they both suck I can tolerate one not both
At this point the Mavs need all the talent help they can get and really this team under Rick is never going to be a good defensive team so loading up on shooters like Markkenen can't hurt even if you keep KP

It's not like Kleber or Powell when they play next to KP solves anything defensively either right?
Old 05-30-2021, 09:52 PM   #62
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTmoney2424 View Post
Needed that 3 but no one besides Luka can shoot tonight
he hasn't played all playoffs and to me I think you need Green's hustle and defense more than you need Burke possibly making 1-2 meaning less 3's in this type of game.

They can't get stops which is why I despised that lineup which had Brunson, Burke and Richardson all on the floor together.

That was a recipe for disaster and right now Lue has out coached RC by forming him to try a few gimmick lineups with midgets

Last edited by Dallas41; 05-30-2021 at 09:52 PM.
Old 05-30-2021, 09:56 PM   #63
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

“Ok, I am not going to be everyone's shrink here. This is a 2-week battle/12 round fight and you are up 2-1 right now. Steady as she goes. You all forgot how to playoff.”

Sturm
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 09:58 PM   #64
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Mavs might be on that list a 2nd time amongst teams that blew a 2-0 series lead if they don't show up this next half and compete hard.

They might not win this game but they can't go back to LA feeling confident if they get blown out or quit this half and right now I see a few guys who just aren't playing with the same fire or confidence they had in the 1st two games.
Old 05-30-2021, 10:00 PM   #65
DIRK LEGIONS

I can't believe the mavs still haven't won a playoff series since winning finals in 2011 a whole fucking decade
Someone head has to roll for this
Old 05-30-2021, 10:05 PM   #66
Dallas41
Diamond Member

So should we still complain if the Mavs don't get their share of FT's?

and the announcers are even questioning what defense is Dallas playing
Old 05-30-2021, 10:06 PM   #67
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
I can't believe the mavs still haven't won a playoff series since winning finals in 2011 a whole fucking decade
Are you kidding with this entitled crap?
Old 05-30-2021, 10:08 PM   #68
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
1 Title can carry you 20 years before a change comes because the FO loves their boys in blue and their top 5 coach.
Old 05-30-2021, 10:09 PM   #69
JTmoney2424

It’s hard to bash Luca but his free throws are inexcusable for a non center. He probably has to be shooting 40% in the playoffs so far.
Old 05-30-2021, 10:11 PM   #70
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTmoney2424 View Post
It’s hard to bash Luca but his free throws are inexcusable for a non center. He probably has to be shooting 40% in the playoffs so far.
Old 05-30-2021, 10:12 PM   #71
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Hey we get an extra day of rest for Luka and we’ve proven we can win on their floor. But this team needs some fire. Get Green out there and let him get over his nerves. We need energy guys and athletes out there to match them.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 10:12 PM   #72
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

This crowd has been great. Literally ready to carry every single success to the next, but this Team is fucking wasting the energy.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 10:12 PM   #73
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Regular season inconsistent lack of effort Mavs have struck again

I'm sure we are going to hear Rick say "it's on me to get them ready to play"

I'm sure we are going to hear 1-2 players say "We lacked energy and effort"
Old 05-30-2021, 10:13 PM   #74
DIRK LEGIONS

I feel for Luka. I have an issue with my thoracic spine. When that shit acts up it's like there's a knife stuck in you and it effects the whole area of your back and chest, your whole being.
Luka a warrior but if am rick I take him out to protect him from further injury
Old 05-30-2021, 10:13 PM   #75
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Only Green and Powell haven’t played

What a strange game
Old 05-30-2021, 10:15 PM   #76
DIRK LEGIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
1 Title can carry you 20 years before a change comes because the FO loves their boys in blue and their top 5 coach.
No bueno sometimes change is good
Old 05-30-2021, 10:16 PM   #77
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

The team has its stars energy

We’re either really good or we’ve completely given up and are just going through the motions
Old 05-30-2021, 10:17 PM   #78
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

KP is -26
Old 05-30-2021, 10:19 PM   #79
Dallas41
Diamond Member

I think it's time to give Ty Lue credit

He has made the adjustments these two games after everyone said RC has owned him.

Now we wait to see if RC can counter game 5
Old 05-30-2021, 10:20 PM   #80
Jayinem
Banned

Jayinem will become famous soon enoughJayinem will become famous soon enough

Clippers have regained homecourt disadvantage.
Jayinem is offline   Reply With Quote