Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-12-2007, 10:04 PM   #81
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity
I have no idea what this streaming is, or where it's coming from. It's not from p2p, I can tell you that. I'll save the link and investigate it later. Just found it at a Rockets forum, where they are very pissed cause the Suns are killing them, AGAIN.
And yes, the game is a little too quick for my liking right now.
Probably broadcast.com/yahoo. I have a friend who is a big wheel there, who gets these links all the time for a different sport.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2007, 10:04 PM   #82
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

ahhh, that was a clean block I thought
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:04 PM   #83
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs Rule
Probably broadcast.com/yahoo. I have a friend who is a big wheel there, who gets these links all the time for a different sport.
well you gotta ask him to provide them for every game
Old 03-12-2007, 10:05 PM   #84
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

and here we are back to playing against 6 or 7 guys on the floor
Old 03-12-2007, 10:05 PM   #85
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Why does Stephen Jackson have so many tattoos?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:06 PM   #86
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
New Jersey was on P2P, that's how I watched it. Great quality.
This is definitely one of the best stream quality I´ve ever had!

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:06 PM   #87
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

This game is screaming out for a Harris-Terry backcourt at the same time.
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:06 PM   #88
endrity
Platinum Member

Man, our transition D is bad right now. We are getting in a lot of bad matchups. We gotta be prepared cuase the Suns roll in town on Wednesday.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:07 PM   #89
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

You can push a guy over and not get a foul? good to know....
DavidDaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:07 PM   #90
SeattleMavsFan

SeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the rough

so what's this P2P website I keep hearing about? unfortunately the nba league pass is blocked at my work...
Old 03-12-2007, 10:08 PM   #91
endrity
Platinum Member

Yeah this quality is really super amazing, superior to P2P but when that is all I have P2P is not that bad.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:08 PM   #92
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Stack hitting the three now .... and all this year! yeah baby!

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:09 PM   #93
endrity
Platinum Member

http://myp2p.eu/NBA.htm

for a European like me it's great, cause I watch all the big soccer matches as well
Old 03-12-2007, 10:09 PM   #94
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

71%... wow.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:10 PM   #95
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah this quality is really super amazing, superior to P2P but when that is all I have P2P is not that bad.
And it´s in english, so we can understand it!

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Old 03-12-2007, 10:11 PM   #96
SeattleMavsFan

SeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
http://myp2p.eu/NBA.htm

for a European like me it's great, cause I watch all the big soccer matches as well
cool thanks
Old 03-12-2007, 10:11 PM   #97
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

It must be hard to shot .714 and still be tied after the first
NXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:11 PM   #98
MavinVA

MavinVA has a spectacular aura aboutMavinVA has a spectacular aura aboutMavinVA has a spectacular aura about

and its not lagging by 35 seconds so i can listen to audio league pass to coop and watch at the same time, very nice.

"*punches a hole through the wall*

*busts entire body through hole*

*punches my neighbors the F*** OUT!!!!*

*pees all over the knocked out neighbors*

..... *laughs*" WraithXx after another worthless loss to portland on 4/12/08
MavinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:11 PM   #99
endrity
Platinum Member

Yeah they are bound to come down, they go through stretches like the first quarter every game especially at home. On another note, Biedrins is something, I have seen this guy a lot the last two years, he will be something in this league especially if they get somebody other than Nellie to coach him.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:13 PM   #100
endrity
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
And it´s in english, so we can understand it!
yeah that's definetely great, I'll see if I can find this for every game. That chinese commentary makes it less fun for sure
Where can I listen to the games though, I keep hearing how you guys can listen to them.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:13 PM   #101
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

looking like one of those nights
Old 03-12-2007, 10:14 PM   #102
RizAmlani

RizAmlani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
for those that can't watch on tv
mms://a1650.l2035344243.c20353.n.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1650/20353/v0001/reflector:44227

found this at clutchity of all places
Awesome job with the link. I was hoping to watch it on P2P but this is much better.

Interviewer: Was it a little ridiculous how Dwyane Wade got all the calls?

TMac: Yeah, yeah it really was. I'll tell you man, it seems if you were watching that game, seemed like it was rigged. Seriously. I know the NBA.... (cut off by interviewer)
RizAmlani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:14 PM   #103
endrity
Platinum Member

man, they have no big man at all out there, quite something to watch
Old 03-12-2007, 10:14 PM   #104
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

this is facking sad.

if this is how they plan on "defending' phoenix on wed then they're screwed
Old 03-12-2007, 10:15 PM   #105
mffl03

mffl03 will become famous soon enough

my windows media player isn't working. which p2p applications are you speaking of?

oooookkkkkkkk, come on mavs
mffl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:15 PM   #106
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Quote:
yeah that's definetely great, I'll see if I can find this for every game. That chinese commentary makes it less fun for sure
Where can I listen to the games though, I keep hearing how you guys can listen to them.
Yeah, you can´t even understand a name in chinese!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 03-12-2007, 10:16 PM   #107
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Josh Powell!
Old 03-12-2007, 10:16 PM   #108
MavinVA

MavinVA has a spectacular aura aboutMavinVA has a spectacular aura aboutMavinVA has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I payed like 10 bucks at nba.com to get audio league pass so you can listen to every game every night and pick the radio feed u want so you can listen to the dallas announcers.

"*punches a hole through the wall*

*busts entire body through hole*

*punches my neighbors the F*** OUT!!!!*

*pees all over the knocked out neighbors*

..... *laughs*" WraithXx after another worthless loss to portland on 4/12/08
MavinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:16 PM   #109
SeattleMavsFan

nice move my austin!
Old 03-12-2007, 10:16 PM   #110
endrity
Platinum Member

Just attack the basket against them, please, and try to control the tempo a bit, isn't this what we learned from the playoffs last year??? I refuse to lose to the Warriors again.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:16 PM   #111
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

more traveling. brilliant

keep traveling while letting the other team shoot 71% on you
Old 03-12-2007, 10:17 PM   #112
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

how are we looking?
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:17 PM   #113
endrity
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mffl03
my windows media player isn't working. which p2p applications are you speaking of?

oooookkkkkkkk, come on mavs
no one has it tonight, usually sopcast and ppmate have most of the mavs games
Old 03-12-2007, 10:17 PM   #114
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2007, 10:18 PM   #115
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Im GOING TO SCREAM

stop turning the ball over
Old 03-12-2007, 10:18 PM   #116
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
how are we looking?
have you ever seen a drunk baby?
Old 03-12-2007, 10:19 PM   #117
endrity
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas
Josh Powell!
they got him in that indiana trade, nice to see he still plays
Old 03-12-2007, 10:19 PM   #118
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate Matt Barnes and his prepubecant mustache.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:19 PM   #119
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

I hope everyone peed before we started, because we are going travelling, and I will NOT turn this court around.
DavidDaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:20 PM   #120
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Just out of curiosity, you hardcore fans who are watching the stream, do you switch away from the game to post here, or are you running a dual monitor setup or somesuch? Either way, I applaud your enthusiasm. Way to support the boys!

Back to the game, we certainly haven't seen Dirk and Cro share this much court time together in quite a while. Thankfully, Cro is doing pretty well out there. I know he bricked that last three, but he is rebounding well and generally playing quite agressive, I would think.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote