Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-22-2023, 11:32 PM   #1
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

How the fuck does Mcgee not even sniff the floor with this shit happening on a nightly basis

While rebounding isn?t necessarily a defensive thing, it is connected. The Mavericks are just a small team that gets consistently bullied in the paint. The Warriors had 11 offensive rebounds, leading to ample second-chance opportunities. Dallas played three big men in this game ? Maxi Kleber, Dwight Powell, and Christian Wood. Those three combined for 11 rebounds. Kevon Looney for the Warriors had 12 by himself.

Dallas basically plays every game with one armed tied behind its back.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 01:32 AM   #2
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Refs didn't mess up anything, it's just that our team is this stupid. They signaled Warriors' ball, it's on video. This is just an awful, low-IQ, badly constructed team. I still cannot be that negative though, since Green and Hardy have such nice potential, and we have a 24-year-old Doncic. Honestly, it's not a bad situation, you should just fire Kidd and do a retool around those three.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 09:48 AM   #3
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
How the fuck does Mcgee not even sniff the floor with this shit happening on a nightly basis

While rebounding isn?t necessarily a defensive thing, it is connected. The Mavericks are just a small team that gets consistently bullied in the paint. The Warriors had 11 offensive rebounds, leading to ample second-chance opportunities. Dallas played three big men in this game ? Maxi Kleber, Dwight Powell, and Christian Wood. Those three combined for 11 rebounds. Kevon Looney for the Warriors had 12 by himself.

Dallas basically plays every game with one armed tied behind its back.
I ask myself this every game. Like Im just asking for 10 mpg here, Warriors were 28-32 at the rim! THERYE A SMALL TEAM. Mcgee cant alter some of those shots? Dallas makes it so hard on themselves.
Old 03-23-2023, 11:11 AM   #4
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I ask myself this every game. Like Im just asking for 10 mpg here, Warriors were 28-32 at the rim! THERYE A SMALL TEAM. Mcgee cant alter some of those shots? Dallas makes it so hard on themselves.
You all know the answer to the same question.

I've never thought about just straight up giving up being a Mavs fan since I've been a hard core one since the 90s...

But if Kidd is still coach next season, then I will not be watching. Period. No roster change will change a guy that doesn't believe in calling timeouts for god sakes.

I started disliking Rick towards the end of his tenure, but I always had respect for him. Zero respect for what Kidd has done this season.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 03-23-2023 at 11:13 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 11:50 AM   #5
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Again, beating a dead horse... but Cuban has mismanaged the Mavs pretty egregiously. I think we all know Dirk's loyalty, work ethic, consistency, and all-around greatness carried this franchise for years.

The Brunson contract was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. How do you f that up and allow someone who was basically a FRP hit unrestricted free agency after his first contract?! Donnie and Cuban are idiots for allowing that.

BT is on a clock... if we aren't contending next season, the Luka-to-LA voices are going to get loud.