Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 05-30-2008, 12:24 PM   #41
bgarrett
Banned

bgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the rough

Well so. Alot of people could dunk with 3 more inches including me but that doesn't make us high flyers. 3 inches may matter when you are barely touching net but when your 6-6 6-7 and can get the elbow above the rim, not that much of a difference.
Basically my point is kinda that jho isn't vc kobe or lebron but he can GET UP with ease and i think the style of ball they have had there and a coach that seems to dislike fancy,flashy,risky play, it is dicouraging for him. There would be an earfull from avery....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Y56e2NtN0
Some of that is highflyin!
bgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2008, 01:41 PM   #42
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Every inch counts. Plus, a vertical is measurement of a player's feet from the ground from a standstill jump.

Factor in the two inches of height Marion has over Howard (6-7 as opposed to 6-5) and the way a vertical is magnified with the force from a running jump.

You have to be kidding me if you think Howard can throw it down like the Matrix does...with practice. lol.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 02:22 PM   #43
bgarrett
Banned

bgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the rough

bah, now ur just trying to be a. "and the way a vertical is magnified with the force from a running jump" come on. Im not trying to get scientific, and I just said that he isn't an A tier dunker like bron vc or kobe. So the centrifical vertices divided by the power thrusted forth by the dynamic of the anomalie extracted from the running jump just goes to show that the "Matrix" is the best ever, I guess. You win. now u can... lol

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-02-2008 at 05:58 AM.
Old 05-30-2008, 04:57 PM   #44
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgarrett
bah, now ur just trying to be a. "and the way a vertical is magnified with the force from a running jump" come on. Im not trying to get scientific, and I just said that he isn't an A tier dunker like bron vc or kobe. So the centrifical vertices divided by the power thrusted forth by the dynamic of the anomalie extracted from the running jump just goes to show that the "Matrix" is the best ever, I guess. You win. now u can... lol
What's with the insults? Stop being so sensitive.

So...you don't jump higher with a running start, than standing still? Okay...

The point isn't to win. The point is to express an opinion. If you don't like it, then why are you using a forum in the first place?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-02-2008 at 05:58 AM.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:41 PM   #45
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Josh Howard cannot jump anywhere near Marion can, let's be honest here...

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 05-30-2008 at 05:41 PM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 05:43 PM   #46
ty
Diamond Member

Where the hell did the 3 inches statistic come from anyways?........

A ruler and the TV screen?

Old 05-30-2008, 06:17 PM   #47
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Marion is a far better runner and jumper....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 04:52 AM   #48
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Marion is a far better runner and jumper....
From what I saw the last few months of the season, Marion is better than Josh at everything we need him to do (running, slashing, jumping, defense, 4th quarter...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-31-2008 at 04:53 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:10 AM   #49
bgarrett
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Where the hell did the 3 inches statistic come from anyways?........

A ruler and the TV screen?

Pfft. YEah I used a ruler against the T.V.! No I used your awsome scientific method. If you look around you can find some info on it. Eh im not as sensitive as you are bent out of shape that someone doesn't like Marion and his ugly shot as much as you! Thats where this started isn't it?

http://www.nbawire.com/boards/showthread.php?t=15941
Old 06-02-2008, 12:05 PM   #50
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Pfft. YEah I used a ruler against the T.V.! No I used your awsome scientific method. If you look around you can find some info on it. Eh im not as sensitive as you are bent out of shape that someone doesn't like Marion and his ugly shot as much as you! Thats where this started isn't it?

http://www.nbawire.com/boards/showthread.php?t=15941

What did I say that was so bad? I definitely didn't throw out some cop-out name calling like some people in this thread...

It's ridiculous to hate a player for his shooting form, if what you really want is for the ball to go into the basket.

Is it so wrong of me to like Marion over Howard, when he shoots at a higher percentage than Howard with his "ugly" form?

Marion FG% 07-08: .508
Marion Career FG%: .481

Howard FG% 07-08: .455
Howard Career FG%: .459

You can take your pretty-boy shooting form anyday, and I'll take the results.

Old 06-02-2008, 12:16 PM   #51
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
From what I saw the last few months of the season, Marion is better than Josh at everything we need him to do (running, slashing, jumping, defense, 4th quarter...)
if our only gauge is the last few months worth of production, I agree...but I'm looking at the complete skill set.

Marion cannot create his own shot and is a worse dribbler than even Josh.

I think with Kidd, I might take the risk on Marion though....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 06-02-2008, 12:17 PM   #52
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Marion FG% 07-08: .508
Marion Career FG%: .481

Howard FG% 07-08: .455
Howard Career FG%: .459

You can take your pretty-boy shooting form anyday, and I'll take the results.
Josh does not have "pretty boy" form...

and I'm with ya.

Old 06-02-2008, 12:41 PM   #53
bgarrett
Banned

Ok if your refering to me about name calling, after you lol'd my opinion after arguing 4 or 5 posts about vert I then said You were trying to be.... because you seemed like you were trying to strong arm your opinions.

You didnt really say anything bad, it's just that your remarks are disrespectful like your calling out something because what u think is superior. I said a few times that Howard wasn't the best dunker and didnt say ever he could dunk like MArion. But it didn't matter; someone disagreed with You gotta set em straight.

I don't think its any more wrong for you to like Marion for whatever reason, as it is for me to not like him. Goes both ways.

Is it really rediculous to not like someones shooting form?

Sure i want the ball to go in the basket, but lets add these stats too.
MArion: 3pt% .258 (miami) and .300 total
Howard: 3pt% .320

MArion : FT% .70
Howard : FT% .81

Marion : PPG 14.5
Howard : PPG 20

I never said Howard had pretty boy form! And i'll take the results too.
No hard feelings.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:52 PM   #54
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Not liking the form is totally a subjective call...but "pretty" or textbook forms do not always = the best. Reggie Miller had an ugly form...John Stockton cocked the ball to the right side...and even Bird's form always looked a bit off. But, DANG...those are three of my favorite shooters of all time.

Marion is nowhere in that league obviously...but just because its ugly doesn't mean we haven't seen it work time and time again.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:09 PM   #55
bgarrett
Banned

correct.
Im just loooking back and don't see anywhere that I personally said anything about a pretty shot or anyone good shooting. Just that Marions shot makes me ill, *regardless of the effectiveness. It amazes me that it goes in as much as it does.
For the record, I think Larry birds shot is nice tho.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:16 PM   #56
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Josh Howard is nowhere near the player Marion is, let's be honest here...

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 06-02-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:21 PM   #57
bgarrett
Banned

K pal. NOWHERE NEAR??? Im not even a Jho fan really but, nowhere near? If you say so

Just ignore this dudes posts- its the smart thing. lets be honest here.

Last edited by bgarrett; 06-02-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:40 PM   #58
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Josh Howard is nowhere near the player Marion is, let's be honest here...
I think the thing that might be separating us is that you are thinking, of the Marion who had Nash.

as stand alone players, Marion is very limited offensively while Josh can create his own shot...

Like I said...I like Marion, but lets not oversell him. There is a reason Riles is so willing to talk about moving him.

Old 06-02-2008, 02:15 PM   #59
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Ok if your refering to me about name calling, after you lol'd my opinion after arguing 4 or 5 posts about vert I then said You were trying to be.... because you seemed like you were trying to strong arm your opinions.

You didnt really say anything bad, it's just that your remarks are disrespectful like your calling out something because what u think is superior. I said a few times that Howard wasn't the best dunker and didnt say ever he could dunk like MArion. But it didn't matter; someone disagreed with You gotta set em straight.
You're comparing a personal insult to laughing at your post? Last time I checked, my words weren't edited by the mod, yours were: (Last edited by u2sarajevo : Today at 05:58 AM.)

You're really gonna call me the disrespectful one? Really?

Your whole argument sums up as--JHo could do just about a good of a job as Marion (remember the whole vertical argument?), when it comes to throwing down lobs. That's what we were talking about, and you disagree. Why shouldn't I strong arm my opinion? Has JHo done anything to prove that he can throw down a lob? Does anybody in this thread even agree with you on that one?

Quote:
No, it's not. I think Marion's shot is ugly has hell too, but I don't let that affect my judgement on him as a player. Not sure if you do or not--but, it sure seems that it does, since you're trying to throw stats back at me...

Quote:
Sure i want the ball to go in the basket, but lets add these stats too.
MArion: 3pt% .258 (miami) and .300 total
Howard: 3pt% .320
First of all...you're really gonna take out a subset of data from the season? Marion was on a new team for a short amount of time...come on. I could definitely do the same by taking out a data subset and tell you that Howard's 3pt% in the playoffs was .100.

Second, I'm not sure what stats you are looking at, because Marion's 3pt% for '07-'08 was NOT .300. It was .333. And Howard's was .319.

Quote:
I never said Howard had pretty boy form! And i'll take the results too.
If you're gonna take the results...then please get them right.

Quote:
MArion : FT% .70
Howard : FT% .81
Yup, Howard's was higher in 07-08. But Marion's Career is 0.821, compared to Howard's .774.

Quote:
Marion : PPG 14.5
Howard : PPG 20
...Why would points matter? With the shooting percentages they have for the season...doesn't that just mean that Marion would score more points if he put up more shots?...and JHo put up more bricks in order to score more points?

Last edited by ty; 06-02-2008 at 02:19 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:26 PM   #60
alby
Guru

triple post

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 06-02-2008 at 02:29 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:28 PM   #61
alby
Guru

triple post

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 06-02-2008 at 02:29 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:28 PM   #62
alby
Guru

Quote:
I think the thing that might be separating us is that you are thinking, of the Marion who had Nash.

as stand alone players, Marion is very limited offensively while Josh can create his own shot...

Like I said...I like Marion, but lets not oversell him. There is a reason Riles is so willing to talk about moving him.
Come on, my old friend, even if I was referring to Marion who had Nash--if he came here, he would have Kidd

Like I said, Marion is the superior player when being compared to our beloved, Josh Howard. However, Josh does have his advantages over Marion: 1. Josh comes cheaper 2. Josh is two years younger and 3. He can hook you up with the best deals on weed.

Other than that, Marion trumps him in fast break offense, half court offense (when playing the secondary role), offensive rebounding, defensive rebounding, team defense, man to man defense, and athleticsm.

Both of their ball handling skills are suspect at best. Basketball IQ are both average, closer to below average. At worst, this trade would be considered a lateral one and at best, it would increase the team by 3-6 wins. Couple that with Carlisle's 3-6 win increase, you have a 6-12 win increase in the regular season and a second round loss in the playoffs IMHO.

Contact Me
Old 06-02-2008, 02:36 PM   #63
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Why would Marion want to come to Dallas and play fiddle #3 again?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 02:41 PM   #64
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
Why would Marion want to come to Dallas and play fiddle #3 again?
Yeah, the reason why he was moved in Phoenix was because he couldn't handle playing behind Nash/Amare. I'm just discussing the two players for the sake of the thread =]

Contact Me
Old 06-02-2008, 03:00 PM   #65
bgarrett
Banned

K man
Im not as interested that EVERYONE agree with all my posts/opinions as you. But you have continually implied things as IF I have said them.
Why you should not strong arm your opinions is obvious, its disrespectful in the manor you do it.
You took 6 of my quotes so obviously this bothers you, that is not my original intentions. Im new on here but that don't mean you can bully what I think.

I imagine we could twist stats all day long to fit each others argument but Im begening to feel even more of a tool than if I just let u bash my posts and didn't reply at all.

I was getting my info from nba.com http://www.nba.com/playerfile/shawn_...eer_stats.html

*Looks to me like in the 47games for phx he shot .347% and for 16games in miami he shot .258% from 3PT. I think that= .3025%. (I may be missing something somewhere, if i am oops)
*His FT% has basically spiraled downhill since his peak at 04-05 season where he was @

I guess points matter because I say so. nah but I think that shows his contribution to the team. Andres Biedrins led the league this year in FG%, does that mean he could led his team or the league in scoring if he shot more? no. How many times last year or any year did you say man Howard is jacking up sooo many shots to get his points? NOne most likely. Its all relative. IF I am wrong on any of my stats then I can say oh my bad and admit it but everything else is just ..what i think..
Old 06-02-2008, 03:03 PM   #66
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Come on, my old friend, even if I was referring to Marion who had Nash--if he came here, he would have Kidd
I know...I was discussing them as individual players.

Quote:
Other than that, Marion trumps him in fast break offense, half court offense (when playing the secondary role), offensive rebounding, defensive rebounding, team defense, man to man defense, and athleticsm.
Marion is no where as good a half court offensive player as Josh...no matter the "role".

Quote:
Both of their ball handling skills are suspect at best.
Just from what I've seen, I'd say Josh is much better at creating his own shots with the ball...Marion does next to none of that.

And for the record, I believe I said I'd favor Marion over Josh...

Marion's defensive ability, rebounding, shot blocking are all top tier. I other than being able to create offense (which Kidd might make moot), I like Marion's game a ton.

Old 06-02-2008, 03:04 PM   #67
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Yeah, the reason why he was moved in Phoenix was because he couldn't handle playing behind Nash/Amare. I'm just discussing the two players for the sake of the thread =]
wait a second....if Josh is moved, who is ahead of Marion other than Dirk?

Old 06-02-2008, 03:24 PM   #68
bgarrett
Banned

MAy have been referring to Kidd..But I agree Dirk is the only one and doesnt need all that many attempts to get his. Marion would be a 2nd option, or 1b...
Old 06-02-2008, 03:34 PM   #69
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
K man
Im not as interested that EVERYONE agree with all my posts/opinions as you. But you have continually implied things as IF I have said them.
Why you should not strong arm your opinions is obvious, its disrespectful in the manor you do it.
You took 6 of my quotes so obviously this bothers you, that is not my original intentions. Im new on here but that don't mean you can bully what I think.

I imagine we could twist stats all day long to fit each others argument but Im begening to feel even more of a tool than if I just let u bash my posts and didn't reply at all.

I was getting my info from nba.com http://www.nba.com/playerfile/shawn_...eer_stats.html

*Looks to me like in the 47games for phx he shot .347% and for 16games in miami he shot .258% from 3PT. I think that= .3025%. (I may be missing something somewhere, if i am oops)
*His FT% has basically spiraled downhill since his peak at 04-05 season where he was @

I guess points matter because I say so. nah but I think that shows his contribution to the team. Andres Biedrins led the league this year in FG%, does that mean he could led his team or the league in scoring if he shot more? no. How many times last year or any year did you say man Howard is jacking up sooo many shots to get his points? NOne most likely. Its all relative. IF I am wrong on any of my stats then I can say oh my bad and admit it but everything else is just ..what i think..
If you defend them, then doesn't that mean that what I implied was correct? Otherwise, you should say that you weren't intending to say something that I originally replied to. It took you a whole debate to finally muster that out?

My point is that this is a forum. Debates happen. There's no reason to call somebody a d_____ just because they disagree with you. So don't even try to play the "disrespectful" card with me.

I know you're new, but you gain respect by giving it.

And yes, I watched atleast 70% of the Mavs games this season, and there were many times that I said to myself, "Gosh, Josh is throwing up a lot of sh*t right now!" Not sure how much you watched the Mavs if you didn't even think that once.

Marion shot .333 from 3pt land for the '07-'08 season. Get it straight. You don't take his two percentages that were of a totally different time span and simply average the two together (and yes, that is what you did). You're supposed to take his total makes in 07-08 as a fraction of his total shot attempts. I don't know how you can get it wrong, considering they give you his season average including his time with both teams as a Total on NBA.com anyways.......

Old 06-02-2008, 03:44 PM   #70
alby
Guru

Quote:
I know...I was discussing them as individual players.

Marion is no where as good a half court offensive player as Josh...no matter the "role".

Just from what I've seen, I'd say Josh is much better at creating his own shots with the ball...Marion does next to none of that.

And for the record, I believe I said I'd favor Marion over Josh...

Marion's defensive ability, rebounding, shot blocking are all top tier. I other than being able to create offense (which Kidd might make moot), I like Marion's game a ton.
I think Marion is a great, great complimentary player. He plays the offensive glass from the 3/4 position, he actually dive cuts to the basket (similar to Josh pre-2005), and he hits the corner three. I rather have him shooting the corner three than Stackhouse, that's for damn sure. He doesn't need any plays called for him, but just on pure hussle and fast break opportunities, he can average 15-20 a game. With Terry spotting up in one corner and Marion in the other corner doing his thing, while the KidDirk pick/roll is going on, not only is our offense a tad better, but our defense would take 5 steps forward.

Contact Me
Old 06-02-2008, 04:20 PM   #71
bgarrett
Banned

You know the reason I SAID you were ACTING like one!! Im not mustering anything out. You were being one in the way you were ACTING. I can tell you the truth about you being disrespectful because its true. Im not playing a card, thats your job... Along with making stuff up and not paying attention to what ur arguing about. Its not about you disagreeing with me its about Me calling MArions shot ugly, you originally took offense to that. Then it snowballed to you attacking my posts.
Old 06-02-2008, 04:28 PM   #72
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wait a second....if Josh is moved, who is ahead of Marion other than Dirk?
It was the same thing in Phoenix. Amare was ahead of him. Nash was the great assist guy, although Nash is also a much better scorer.

I just don't see Marion wanting to come to a team that already has Kidd/Dirk. He would be the #3 guy when it comes to getting praise for the team doing well. He might be the #2 scoring guy, but he'd be #3 in the praise dept. He is #2 in Miami behind Wade, and could be #1 or #2 on lots of other teams.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:44 PM   #73
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
You know the reason I SAID you were ACTING like one!! Im not mustering anything out. You were being one in the way you were ACTING. I can tell you the truth about you being disrespectful because its true. Im not playing a card, thats your job... Along with making stuff up and not paying attention to what ur arguing about. Its not about you disagreeing with me its about Me calling MArions shot ugly, you originally took offense to that. Then it snowballed to you attacking my posts.

Old 06-02-2008, 04:45 PM   #74
bgarrett
Banned

"There's no reason to call somebody a d_____ just because they disagree with you."

show me where i called you that? I said you were just trying to be one. Stop boohooing about that and telling the principal about minor things. IF it was THAT BAD the whole post would have been deleted.

How does this...."Basically my point is kinda that jho isn't vc kobe or lebron but he can GET UP with ease"... call for this...

"You have to be kidding me if you think Howard can throw it down like the Matrix does...with practice. lol."
Old 06-02-2008, 04:48 PM   #75
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

You are coming across as a women on their time of the month, just an observation.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 05:11 PM   #76
alby
Guru

are you calling bgarrett a woman?

Contact Me
Old 06-02-2008, 05:12 PM   #77
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
(with Marion instead of Howard) not only is our offense a tad better, but our defense would take 5 steps forward.
and our rebounding (which was already top notch) becomes the best in the league hands down. With Kidd/Marion/Dirk/Damp who else would get a rebound?

I totally agree about Marion being a wonderful on the ball and off defender.

Old 06-02-2008, 05:14 PM   #78
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
I just don't see Marion wanting to come to a team that already has Kidd/Dirk. He would be the #3 guy when it comes to getting praise for the team doing well. He might be the #2 scoring guy, but he'd be #3 in the praise dept. He is #2 in Miami behind Wade, and could be #1 or #2 on lots of other teams.
If he wants a ring he'd come...if he only wants a ring on his terms...then I don't want him.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:54 PM   #79
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

The Heat don't want Marion, but they don't want to trade him neither. They are waiting out his contract to drop cap.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:48 AM   #80
bgarrett
Banned

Whoa whats with the name calling... Man thats kinda hurts my feelings a lil bit.. But Alby am I the only person on this forum you DON'T suck up to?