Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 05-05-2016, 10:00 AM   #1
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Politics in this country will never be the same after these primaries. Trump and Bernie have paved the way for outsiders to come in and wreck sh** up. And I think it's a good thing long term. I mean, Trump ran Bush out of the race early and Bernie was within striking distance of taking down the most known figure in the Democratic party. I wonder where the Dems and Repubs go from here to satisfy those who are tired of old politics.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 01:13 PM   #2
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Politics in this country will never be the same after these primaries. Trump and Bernie have paved the way for outsiders to come in and wreck sh** up. And I think it's a good thing long term. I mean, Trump ran Bush out of the race early and Bernie was within striking distance of taking down the most known figure in the Democratic party. I wonder where the Dems and Repubs go from here to satisfy those who are tired of old politics.
Bernie is going to pave the way for bigger showings for independents. Trump is going to pave the way for celebrities running as publicity stunts.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 03:22 PM   #3
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Bernie is going to pave the way for bigger showings for independents. Trump is going to pave the way for celebrities running as publicity stunts.
Well if the rules would change about who gets what money, then I think we'd finally have 4 maybe 5 candidates running for president in the general. Trump, Clinton, Sanders, and Cruz are all popular enough to be running. Alas, money makes the world go 'round.

And I also agree about Clinton vs Trump. But hey, people who complain and bitch about Obama...be careful what you wish for. For all his faults, I sincerely doubt Trump or Clinton will be even a third of the president he is/was.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:20 PM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Well if the rules would change about who gets what money, then I think we'd finally have 4 maybe 5 candidates running for president in the general. Trump, Clinton, Sanders, and Cruz are all popular enough to be running. Alas, money makes the world go 'round.

And I also agree about Clinton vs Trump. But hey, people who complain and bitch about Obama...be careful what you wish for. For all his faults, I sincerely doubt Trump or Clinton will be even a third of the president he is/was.
Obama is basically the stepping stone to reaching Hillary/Trump. Obama was elected because of the celebrity generated because of his race + political affiliation. He had no practical positive experience that would lead one to believe that he would be successful. He's the Oprah President. He's really very little different from what we are seeing that has lead to the current cast of buffoons.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clown country, hillary is garbage, scary clowns at that, the deplorables win