Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-25-2009, 01:02 AM   #1
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT: Mavs @ Celtics - 1/25/09 - 12:00 PM CST

This should be a real interesting game with the Celtics. There are a couple of things I want to see from the game:

How does Dallas react to what will be a tough defense?
How does Boston try to defend Dirk?
Which Josh will show up?
Can Kidd keep his momentum rolling?
Who does KG try to get in a fight with? JJB, Wright, Hollins?

There are some match-up issues I seeing popping up, Rondo's speed would make you think that Wright might need to match up with him...but do you leave Kidd or Josh on Pierce? Someone needs to stay home on Allen as well. I'm really interested to see how they go at it.

I think the bench is REALLY going to have to play a major role if we're going to get a victory. Jet, Bass, Carroll, JJB have to really fight through and carry things while the bench gets rest. Boston's bench isn't all that great, so Dallas needs to pounce whenever they can.

It seems like 89-90 is the Magic scoring number for the opposition of Boston, if you can break that number you've got a pretty good chance of beating them. Boston's D just makes that a challenge because they can flat out shut you down.

Go Mavs!
Old 01-25-2009, 01:09 AM   #2
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

you were REALLY on top of this GDT, lol =]

Go Mavs

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:19 AM   #3
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
you were REALLY on top of this GDT, lol =]

Go Mavs
I said I wanted it...and nobody was going to take it away from me.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:29 AM   #4
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I see the Mavs winning this. The only match up problem I see is PP, I think we can match them offensively in every position except that. Lets hope Josh decides to show up a lil and can slow PP or that Wright can do it a little. If we can do that then the rest will come down to Jet and Dirk and they will deliver.

Go Mavs 102 - 93

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 01-25-2009 at 01:30 AM.
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:05 AM   #5
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

This obviously is going to be an unbelievably tough game for this club. Guys are going to have to step up around Dirk, because I can seem them doubling him consistently, and forcing it out of his hands quite a bit.

I hope to see a little more of Matt Carroll today. I think we're gonna need a guy to knock down the three for us on a consistent basis.

We'll see what happens. It's gonna be an interesting game. I hope we're competitive in this one. We're coming off such a strong game that momentum certainly won't be a problem.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:28 AM   #6
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Celtics are a much better team than us and they only have 2 losses in their house... our only chance is if they have an off game, unfortunately.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:31 AM   #7
BGMaverick9
Guru

I figure they're going to throw KG at Dirk, but Dirk can take KG...maybe not dominate him, but at least "get his." I'm not too sure if they're really going to throw the double at him, if they do it'll be as an adjustment.

I seriously think our bench has gotta carry us big time. Bass has really been rolling lately, a few of the guys have been rolling...so this is as good of a test. You want to see how they stack up now vs the champs. If they win do you just give them the title, hell no. But if they do, that's an encouraging sign. If they lose, are they done? No, but it won't help things out if you lose like you did in Milwaukee.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 01-25-2009 at 02:31 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:34 AM   #8
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

KG will be on him, but he'll also see a TON of Posey. This game will depend on keeping Rondo in check and not letting Ray have open looks behind the arc.

Contact Me
Old 01-25-2009, 03:23 AM   #9
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I said I wanted it...and nobody was going to take it away from me.
THIS is the kind of attitude I want to see from the Mavs tonight.

Great job on your side of setting the tone early :-)

Im looking forward to this one.

GO MAVS
Old 01-25-2009, 03:27 AM   #10
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
KG will be on him, but he'll also see a TON of Posey. This game will depend on keeping Rondo in check and not letting Ray have open looks behind the arc.
Then IMO I think they need to put Wright on Rondo, with Kidd sprinkled in there. Wright isn't going to stay in front of Rondo but I think he'll do a better job. If Wright can stay away from cheap fouls, I think he can do a pretty decent job on keeping Rondo in check.

With Ray, they just need someone who can stay honest and stay home on him, I think Kidd can do that. I think that matchup would work just fine. It's just really up Howard and can he do something to Pierce?

I just know this is one of the more intriguing games for Dallas, based on opponent and how things have been going this year...even as much as the past two games.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:35 AM   #11
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by candid_snoop41 View Post
THIS is the kind of attitude I want to see from the Mavs tonight.

Great job on your side of setting the tone early :-)

Im looking forward to this one.

GO MAVS
Shoot...they better show that attitude toDAY, NOON GAME!
Those always seem to be a problem for Dallas.

ghazi clearly has his mind set on what it will take, I don't agree with it. This is a team you can't really depend on right now, I'll agree to that. I do think that this can be a dangerous team. I don't think this team, as constructed, can win it all. I certainly do think that this team can beat the Boston Celtics on January 25, 2009. It doesn't matter if it's an on or off game for Boston, Dallas can do.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:46 AM   #12
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

We got this.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:11 AM   #13
alby
Guru

Pierce can go for 50 but if Rondo and Ray are held to under 10, we'll still win.

Contact Me
Old 01-25-2009, 05:47 AM   #14
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

nowitzki will show them some german power.

Pitty that i have basketball practise then

GO MAVS GO!!
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:12 AM   #15
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
not about the game, but he do know James Posey is not on the Celtics this season, he is on the Hornets. Just telling you
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/james_posey/index.html
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:33 AM   #16
xavier

xavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the rough

we lose this one hands down
but i will still keep my fingers crossed.
xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:40 AM   #17
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

It will be very tough, but I still hope for a win. Go Mavs!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 09:44 AM   #18
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a game we shouldn't win.

But we sure as hell can try.

I'll be very disappointed if we roll over and die for the Celtics...
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:18 AM   #19
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

mavs roll, 88-82.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:30 AM   #20
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Dirk won't see any of Posey......

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:45 AM   #21
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs get blown out today. The Celtics defense will be stifling .
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:08 AM   #22
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Jan 25, 2009
Dallas @ Boston--T. Washington; M. Davis; K. Fehr

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:17 AM   #23
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

The key will be Dirk and Damp standing their ground on D, and controlling the painted area and rebounds. Then we can get into transition and easier buckets. Dallas cannot let this become a follow-up dunk fest for KG and others. We must block out better. Make them win on those outside shots. If we have to foul them on the way to the rim, make SURE they don't get the and one; make them make FTs.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:27 AM   #24
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'm pretty sure Dirk won't see any of Posey......
oh wow oops. That's embarrassing.

Contact Me
Old 01-25-2009, 11:31 AM   #25
minkbarn

minkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to all

The Celtics pose problems when they're on offense because they have four threats and it's hard to double off Perkins since the other four are such good passers (plus that opens up Perkins for putbacks).

Ray Allen and Rondo tend to do well as a pair as Ray feeds off Rondo's energy and passes.

The best thing a team can do to stymie the Celtics is hit their own shots since that cuts down on Rondo getting a step in transition. But hitting those shots is tough because the Celtics have such a smothering defense.

They are especially difficult when they have ample rest (such as now). When they went into their slide last month it was because they had played so many back to backs and just ran out of gas as a group. They seem to have recuperated now though.

Last edited by minkbarn; 01-25-2009 at 11:35 AM.
minkbarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:43 AM   #26
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Being able to score all over the floor will be necessary.

If our offense is limited to midrange jumpers, then we're dead. We need to hit some 3s, get in the paint and score, get to the line, and get points from the fast break. If we can't score from one or two or those places, the Celtic defense will lock down, shut down, and absolutely smother us.

Last edited by tcat075; 01-25-2009 at 11:49 AM.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:17 PM   #27
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh wow oops. That's embarrassing.
LOL silly alby.

Go Mavs!

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:34 PM   #28
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

We probably won't win, but this team needs some quality wins (and this sure qualifies) if they expect to make it to the playoffs. Would like to see us start it here and then use this to kick start us for the second half of the season. I don't know, maybe we will be in the experimental stage all season.

Go Mavs!!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:36 PM   #29
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Dirk vs KG Fun fact: Dirk is 3rd all-time in defensive rebounds per game in the playoffs with an average of 9.2 in his 87 playoff games. Garnett is first all time with 9.5 in 73 games.

Other notables: Barkley 5th with 8.7 in 123 games, Bird 8th 8.1 in 164 games, Magic 37th 5.9 in 190 games, Jason Kidd 38th 5.8 in 105 games, Michael Jordan 73rd 4.7 in 179 games, SHawn Bradley 359th 2.2 in 43 games.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:49 PM   #30
minkbarn

minkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to allminkbarn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499 View Post
Dirk vs KG Fun fact: Dirk is 3rd all-time in defensive rebounds per game in the playoffs with an average of 9.2 in his 87 playoff games. Garnett is first all time with 9.5 in 73 games.

Other notables: Barkley 5th with 8.7 in 123 games, Bird 8th 8.1 in 164 games, Magic 37th 5.9 in 190 games, Jason Kidd 38th 5.8 in 105 games, Michael Jordan 73rd 4.7 in 179 games, SHawn Bradley 359th 2.2 in 43 games.
They must have not broken down rebounds between offensive and defensive for Russell and Wilt because those guys probably doubled that.
minkbarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:55 PM   #31
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I hate day games
Old 01-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #32
dissentkid

dissentkid is a jewel in the roughdissentkid is a jewel in the roughdissentkid is a jewel in the rough

Albaa link is up and running!!

GAME STREAM LINK
dissentkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:01 PM   #33
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

LET'S GO MAVS!!!!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:05 PM   #34
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Let´s go Mavs !

Old 01-25-2009, 01:09 PM   #35
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk is awful so far. Get your act together. You can't BRICK wide open shots.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:10 PM   #36
Bayliss

Pathetic resistance by Dirk.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:11 PM   #37
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

very impressed by josh so far i must say. very very aggressive

LETS F'IN GO MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAT THESE BOYS

M/F/F/L
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:11 PM   #38
Bayliss

Amare was pretty much held scoreless by Boston earlier in the week. Dirk has got to hit his easy looks.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:12 PM   #39
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

yeah what is up with dirkadirka. everythin jus off today
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:12 PM   #40
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

I hate watching people line up 3s all day like PP just did in the corner. Close out!
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bucks repeat, gdt 08/09