Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-29-2002, 10:23 PM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Anyone catch the rangers season ender today?

If this IS infact Pudges last season in Texas, What a way for him to go out in style.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2002, 10:37 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

It will be a shame if Pudge goes away, but hte Rangers have said they are going to keep the payroll down next season. I just don't see how they can keep him.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 10:57 AM   #3
Drbio
Banned

I hope the Rangers fire Narron, but pulling Pudge off second base like that was totally top shelf. Good move by Narron to let the fans send Pudge off with a Standing Ovation. Pudge deserved nothing less.
Old 09-30-2002, 02:23 PM   #4
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Oh Narron's gone. No doubt about it. Hart has to have his scapegoat for why this team sucked. The Rangers have to have at least one new name to sell tickets.

Am I wrong, doesn't Hart have only one more year as GM? Then it goes to whatsisname. So, shouldn't whatsisname pick the manager?

I say we can Hart today. On the other hand, I'd like to say to Hart, "You created this mess; you fix it."
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 09:54 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Grady Fuson. A great baseball mind. He should be running the show right now and not be subject to Hart's infected reasoning.

Please God....let the Rangers