Pretty darn excited. I plan to make some time to watch games and cheer 8 47.06%
Cautiously excited. Let's see how we come out of the gates 2 11.76%
Suspicious. I want to see some good things before I will care. 0 0%
Not excited at all. 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2021, 01:12 PM   #1
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
TIL not wanting to get disproportionately targeted, shot, and murdered by police officers was a "side" in a political issue.

The blue lives matter crowd isn't tuning into basketball anyways. They're watching NASCAR, spreading COVID disinformation, and banging their cousins.
Regardless of what side of whatever political issue you choose, I think the majority of people tune in to entertainment to be ENTERTAINED and enjoy the medium in which they choose to spend their time and entertainment dollars. In that sense, they prefer their entertainment to be apolitical.

This isn't rocket science. Various parts of the country have been under some form of restriction or lockdown for more than 1 year. Of course, in person attendance was pretty much down to zero, but don't you find it the least bit interesting that with so many people stuck at home as a potential captive audience with limited entertainment alternatives that more than a couple of entertainment mediums failed to attract more viewers with some actually losing viewers?

Last edited by turin; 07-26-2021 at 01:45 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 01:49 PM   #2
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
Regardless of what side of whatever political issue you choose, I think the majority of people tune in to entertainment to be ENTERTAINED and enjoy the medium in which they choose to spend their time and entertainment dollars. In that sense, they prefer their entertainment to be apolitical.

This isn't rocket science. Various parts of the country have been under some form of restriction or lockdown for more than 1 year. Of course, in person attendance was pretty much down to zero, but don't you find it the least bit interesting that with so many people stuck at home as a potential captive audience with limited entertainment alternatives that more than a couple of entertainment mediums failed to attract more viewers with some actually losing viewers?
+1

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jack.kerr aucks