Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-23-2004, 01:58 PM   #41
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:OVER/UNDER....bring on the pups

Since I am finally back to "middle of the pack", then I need to start playing the HOH again, and either win or lose......this middle of the pack stuff just isn't working for me. LOL..... I only stopped the HOH to get ahead of U2 anyway...........

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2004, 01:59 PM   #42
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: OVER/UNDER....bring on the pups

Quote:
I only stopped the HOH to get ahead of U2 anyway...........
nice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 02:12 PM   #43
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

HaHaHa.... *clears throat*
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I think what is truly sad though is that I am only tied with Doc. And he hasn't played for several games. The HoH kills me all the time.... It lets me win once in a while, giving me the satisfaction I crave, and then whamo! It knocks me down.

It's my "Spice". (<---Dune reference)
Old 11-23-2004, 02:48 PM   #44
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

no risk no fun !

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 05:47 PM   #45
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:OVER/UNDER....bring on the pups

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
HaHaHa.... *clears throat*
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I think what is truly sad though is that I am only tied with Doc. And he hasn't played for several games. The HoH kills me all the time.... It lets me win once in a while, giving me the satisfaction I crave, and then whamo! It knocks me down.

It's my "Spice". (<---Dune reference)
Yea, but Doc grew feathers a week or two ago --- after basting me --- then bailed. It is like losing at poker, and the guy who is taking your dough getting up and leaving at 7:30. Man, about the time you think you get it back straight, the guy who took your money is gone. LOL

I am going back to the HOH though.....this being too far behind to lead, and to far ahead to bust requires patience......something I sorely lack.......LOL

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote