Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-23-2004, 03:26 AM   #1
Pj5

Pj5 will become famous soon enough
Default New to the board, a few thoughts..

Ey guys, I'm new to the board but definitely a mavs fan for quite sometime. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Anyway, at the onset of the injuries to our mavs, I was so disappointed because I knew that this would more numbers on the loss column, but I've decided to look at the bright side instead. It's too early in the season and we all remember how ESPN and NBA.com commentators keep praising the Twolves and the Spurs for spectacular post all star break performances. Well I do believe that after what happened in the Twolvs vs Mavs game, the mavs showed that they're learning. This is indeed an opportunity for the young guys like daniels, howard and harris to step up and be deadly when the games that matter come so lets just keep cheering for em, no matter what the outcome. As soon as we get Dirk and Fin back (plus everybody to hopefully... a 100%), I'm sure the mavs will be feared in the west... and in the entire league.

Oh and by the way, Spurs, Wolves and Kings fans alike consider the Mavs a threat around here ( Central Philippines ). They know how dangerous the mavs are [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2004, 09:45 AM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: New to the board, a few thoughts..

great to have you with us, Pj5.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 10:30 AM   #3
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:New to the board, a few thoughts..

Quote:
Originally posted by: Pj5

Oh and by the way, Spurs, Wolves and Kings fans alike consider the Mavs a threat around here ( Central Philippines ). They know how dangerous the mavs are [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It's nice to see that the people of the Visayan islands know some hoop.
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote