Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-19-2009, 06:41 PM   #441
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Go Mavs!!!!

monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 06:53 PM   #442
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Good win, the loss of 12 point lead so swiftly was vexing but u know... the Sixers made some ridiculous threes.

Good game from Kidd, wish we could see that more often, hopefully he's gotten out of his shooting slump.

Good stuff from Hollins.

Amazingness from Dirk yet again, nothing new here.

Uhhh, when are we gonna trade Howard though?
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:17 PM   #443
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Didn't get to watch until the second half but man oh man is that Hollins an athletic freak. He runs the court well, jumps high, and has a certain tenacity about him.

So far the trade is looking pretty darn good.

Dirk is the man. The game winning shot in Reggie Evan's eye was the ultimate revenge for Evan's ridiculous flopping act on Dirk.

Can't wait to trade Howard. It needs to happen yesterday.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:19 PM   #444
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
Good win, the loss of 12 point lead so swiftly was vexing but u know... the Sixers made some ridiculous threes.

Good game from Kidd, wish we could see that more often, hopefully he's gotten out of his shooting slump.

Good stuff from Hollins.

Amazingness from Dirk yet again, nothing new here.

Uhhh, when are we gonna trade Howard though?
Yea, at least more constant scoring wise for Kidd. Yea Hollins is going to be a nice piece alongside Kidd. If Howard's a trade chip for another big salary player, like O'Neal and Marion, it's going to be a few days. Both are hurt, actually O'Neal's in and out of the lineup, but with him you probably need to waive the physical.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:20 PM   #445
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

1) i kno i wasn't here the whole game---actually at the hospital the entire day cause of my mom's cancer surgery. can't believe i just said that, cause i barely have told anyone, but i just wanted to say it cause it went so well. anyway, i kno i wasn't here, but DAMN IT what a shot at the end. JUST SAW IT!!! but horrible horrible last 2 to 3-min collapse...just horrible

2) amazing job to end the hottest team's winning streak. i think that says a lot, even though we squandered such a lead late in the game. but honestly, ending that winning streak is huge in my opinion.

3) what can i say, but please, i'm just not ready to let dirk go, even tho i hear it come up more often. and maybe its me being selfish, but DAMN IT I NEED HIM HERE. and this just proved it today. he is amazing in every way. i kno there are still a lot of people who think this. and by no means did i mean disrespect by knocking the "let dirk go" articles that have been written and posted, but i just need him here. this team needs him here.

thx again to all the amazing mojo, i'ma +rep everyone i can once again, cause you kno what, there can't be anyone who hates a lil rep. even if its from someone you don't really like too much just showin love, its been a VERY tough and also relieving last couple days. GREAT WIN!!! (altho if i sat n watched whole thing, i would've pulled every last hair on my body out before seeing dirk win it...ughh i hate giving up leads like that).

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:21 PM   #446
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

and i JUST saw that my lil red box has turned green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!

wow,
this day has just been completed VERY nicely. thanks to all who helped in makin me non-red!!! haha, thx...
Old 01-19-2009, 07:25 PM   #447
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Yea, at least more constant scoring wise for Kidd. Yea Hollins is going to be a nice piece alongside Kidd. If Howard's a trade chip for another big salary player, like O'Neal and Marion, it's going to be a few days. Both are hurt, actually O'Neal's in and out of the lineup, but with him you probably need to waive the physical.
I dunno how much Hollins' actions today would suggest that they'd want to pursue a big man via trade. I know he's not the long lost big man we've looked for, but I don't think they'd want to cut off his minutes based off of what they saw today.

So it would seem more likely that if Josh goes, you see him go for a legit swing man.

Damp/Hollins/Singleton
Dirk/Bass/Williams
Wright/George/Green
_____/Jet/Carroll/Stack
Kidd/JJ

Your bench would be full of guys who bring a specific role to the table.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:26 PM   #448
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

xraided199, all the best to your mom.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:31 PM   #449
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I dunno how much Hollins' actions today would suggest that they'd want to pursue a big man via trade. I know he's not the long lost big man we've looked for, but I don't think they'd want to cut off his minutes based off of what they saw today.

So it would seem more likely that if Josh goes, you see him go for a legit swing man.

Damp/Hollins/Singleton
Dirk/Bass/Williams
Wright/George/Green
_____/Jet/Carroll/Stack
Kidd/JJ

Your bench would be full of guys who bring a specific role to the table.
I think if the price is right for O'Neal, you pull the trigger, if it's right for Marion you pull the trigger. They'll probably want to watch a few more games to see consistency.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:35 PM   #450
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
I think if the price is right for O'Neal, you pull the trigger, if it's right for Marion you pull the trigger. They'll probably want to watch a few more games to see consistency.
Yeah, it's definitely not a bad thing if you have 3 bigs that all bring something. That's the way you'd want to look at it.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:37 PM   #451
xraided199

Quote:
xraided199, all the best to your mom.
that's an extremely nice thing of you to say. means the world to me. thank you
Old 01-19-2009, 07:39 PM   #452
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Josh Howard said he remains sore, pretty much all over. He wears braces on his left ankle and left wrist when he's in street clothes. Howard played 34 minutes in his first game back after missing four with the wrist problem. ... Dirk Nowitzki was fighting a sore right elbow and a sore left knee but managed to play 40 minutes. "This guy's going to play unless he's got a spiral compound fracture with a bone hanging out of his leg," Carlisle said. ... Jason Kidd hit six of eight 3-point shots. "They've been giving me the 3-point shot, and I've been missing some of late," he said. "But I've been staying with it, just practicing. My teammates have been encouraging me to shoot it." Kidd had gone 1-of-12 from 3-point range in the previous three games before going 9-for-12 in the last two.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...s.31acb6a.html

Hmmm... Josh, you listening?
Old 01-19-2009, 07:40 PM   #453
monty55555
Platinum Member

xraided199, hope everything turns out well for your mom, yourself and your entire family. Be strong.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:43 PM   #454
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraided199 View Post
1) i kno i wasn't here the whole game---actually at the hospital the entire day cause of my mom's cancer surgery. can't believe i just said that, cause i barely have told anyone, but i just wanted to say it cause it went so well. anyway, i kno i wasn't here, but DAMN IT what a shot at the end. JUST SAW IT!!! but horrible horrible last 2 to 3-min collapse...just horrible

2) amazing job to end the hottest team's winning streak. i think that says a lot, even though we squandered such a lead late in the game. but honestly, ending that winning streak is huge in my opinion.

3) what can i say, but please, i'm just not ready to let dirk go, even tho i hear it come up more often. and maybe its me being selfish, but DAMN IT I NEED HIM HERE. and this just proved it today. he is amazing in every way. i kno there are still a lot of people who think this. and by no means did i mean disrespect by knocking the "let dirk go" articles that have been written and posted, but i just need him here. this team needs him here.

thx again to all the amazing mojo, i'ma +rep everyone i can once again, cause you kno what, there can't be anyone who hates a lil rep. even if its from someone you don't really like too much just showin love, its been a VERY tough and also relieving last couple days. GREAT WIN!!! (altho if i sat n watched whole thing, i would've pulled every last hair on my body out before seeing dirk win it...ughh i hate giving up leads like that).

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L
I hope your mom recovers well. I know what it's like to have a sick parent...while my mom hasn't had cancer, but she's had major chronic symptons, general pain, and other stuff. Its hard.

I'll keep her in my prayers.

Last edited by tcat075; 01-19-2009 at 08:49 PM.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:43 PM   #455
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555 View Post
Go Mavs!!!!

Does anyone know where I can get a bigger version of this photo. I really like it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:53 PM   #456
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:12 PM   #457
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Does anyone know where I can get a bigger version of this photo. I really like it.
Just a sec... I saw it a few minutes ago.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #458
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Here you go. This is the largest I could find. Enjoy!

Old 01-19-2009, 09:18 PM   #459
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Hollins makes quick impact for Dallas Mavericks

PHILADELPHIA – The two new Mavericks were in the game Monday before the first quarter was done.

Matt Carroll, the shooter of the two, picked up two quick fouls and understandably wasn't comfortable with the new playbook he'd received hours earlier.

For Ryan Hollins, however, the playbook might as well have only one page.

"My job's easy," said Hollins, a 7-foot center. "I just bring energy. And playing with hall of fame players makes it even easier."

No offense to DeSagana Diop, who worked hard. But Hollins made more impact plays in his first 19 minutes, 21 seconds as a Maverick than Diop did in the first 39 games of the season.

Carroll may end up being the key to the Diop trade. But in the first game, the Mavericks got lively play out of Hollins.

He had an important block in the fourth quarter, and his dunk off a lob pass from Jason Kidd put the Mavericks up, 90-78. Hollins even used five of his fouls judiciously.

Hollins is an athletic jumper who tries to block every shot he can. He'll get faked on some of them, which is why he's foul prone. But if he gives the Mavericks this kind of jolt off the bench, he'll find his share of playing time.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...e.31adff5.html
Old 01-19-2009, 09:21 PM   #460
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

crazy win. that last couple of minutes was somewhat disconcerting, but not much more disconcerting than a 12 point swing in any stretch of the game -- I don't make too much of the fact it happened in the last two minutes other than the fact that dallas was maybe too passive on offense.

in regards to Ryan Francisco Elson Hollins....I'm gonna tap the brakes a wee bit. I think he's a bit of a 'tard on defense, fast and jumpy sure but a 'tard nonetheless. He also doesn't look like a very skilled rebounder--2 less rebounds per 36 than the gana-man (who never overwhelmed me with his rebounding). He's a young project and I'm hesistant to hope for more than that at this point.

edit: almost forgot -- dirk has big testicles.

Last edited by alexamenos; 01-19-2009 at 09:27 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:27 PM   #461
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks monty...I've seen the dirkster celebrations before but it looks usually like he's getting beat up. This one's nice.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 01-19-2009, 09:28 PM   #462
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Another one almost like it but its mostly KIDDIRK.

Old 01-19-2009, 09:29 PM   #463
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Thanks monty...I've seen the dirkster celebrations before but it looks usually like he's getting beat up. This one's nice.
You're welcome. I love that picture as well. See the sig
Old 01-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #464
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
crazy win. that last couple of minutes was somewhat disconcerting, but not much more disconcerting than a 12 point swing in any stretch of the game -- I don't make too much of the fact it happened in the last two minutes other than the fact that dallas was maybe too passive on offense.

in regards to Ryan Francisco Elson Hollins....I'm gonna tap the brakes a wee bit. I think he's a bit of a 'tard on defense, fast and jumpy sure but a 'tard nonetheless. He also doesn't look like a very skilled rebounder--2 less rebounds per 36 than the gana-man (who never overwhelmed me with his rebounding). He's a young project and I'm hesistant to hope for more than that at this point.

edit: almost forgot -- dirk has big testicles.
Yup. He's going to have to rebound waaaay better than what he showed today to stay on the floor.

However, what a freak of an athlete. I'll be interested to see how he does guarding smaller 4/5's.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #465
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

If any of yall recorded the game go back and look at the shot by Dirk. On the replay you will see Jason Kidd give a mock karate punch after Dirk drills the shot. It is down right HILARIOUS!
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #466
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Yup. He's going to have to rebound waaaay better than what he showed today to stay on the floor.

However, what a freak of an athlete. I'll be interested to see how he does guarding smaller 4/5's.
Yeah, I can understand he might produce lower than we expect b/c we're a pretty good rebounding team, but what he got in 20 minutes worth of action isn't enough.

I love how he was in the mind of attacking sixers...you could tell they were a little hesitant to take it up or as they were driving they had to change their approach, that's fear of defense...WHAT????

As for the comeback, Lou Williams hit some crazy fall away three points to really get that game closer than it should be.

Plus...how many times in last second situations have we been like "Really?!?! that's what you get for the last shot?" No problems with it tonight.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #467
BGMaverick9
Guru

not as good, I know...but hey, it's another shot of it.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:03 PM   #468
dude1394
Guru

Quote:

I like that one also...nice..
Old 01-19-2009, 10:07 PM   #469
BGMaverick9
Guru

Someone should try to find Kidd's Judo punch celebration...or make a gif
Old 01-19-2009, 10:08 PM   #470
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I just found out my Tivo didn't record the game.

What a bummer.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:10 PM   #471
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Someone should try to find Kidd's Judo punch celebration...or make a gif
I know. I had to watch it 3x to truly understand what he did (or was trying to do)! He probably was just so caught up in the moment that he didn't realize he was doing it.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:14 PM   #472
slowmo

slowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really nice

I would like to see a youtube shot of Hollins monster dunk from Kidd. That was sick! It was a full 180 degree dunk. He had to reach out to get it then turn around and lightning fast dunk it. Awesome. Damp would have fumbled the ball or tried to dribble it first. And Dirk's savior shot was a thing of beauty! Definately poster print material.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:19 PM   #473
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmo View Post
I would like to see a youtube shot of Hollins monster dunk from Kidd. That was sick! It was a full 180 degree dunk. He had to reach out to get it then turn around and lightning fast dunk it. Awesome. Damp would have fumbled the ball or tried to dribble it first. And Dirk's savior shot was a thing of beauty! Definately poster print material.
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=RskyVsfX3a8

it's there like at the 1:22 mark

"Oops Slam"
Old 01-19-2009, 11:57 PM   #474
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
If any of yall recorded the game go back and look at the shot by Dirk. On the replay you will see Jason Kidd give a mock karate punch after Dirk drills the shot. It is down right HILARIOUS!
It's awesome.

Going to watch the whole game now. (was working, like usual)
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:17 AM   #475
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Uhoh, I hope Nash doesn't see this. He's gonna be jeaaaaallllooouuuss.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:29 AM   #476
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk FTW, YeYa!!!!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:30 AM   #477
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Here you go. This is the largest I could find. Enjoy!

This is the biggest one I've found I think.

Old 01-20-2009, 12:38 AM   #478
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet game.. IT should have been a bigger margin of victory tho, they hit some crazy 3's....horse hockey.

I enjoyed Hollins game, seems like if he can learn and stay out of foul trouble we have gained a solid young athletic guy.

Matt Carroll in the game so soon I'm not sure about, I guess RC wanted to throw him in the fire immediately. I thought he played good defense and got F'ed on a few calls, two in particular. He is going to get all calls against him for a while anyway though.

I thought it was interesting that Hollins was out there in crunch time! That's just Rick working it.
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:45 AM   #479
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
This is the biggest one I've found I think.
Thanks! Very nice.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:27 AM   #480
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Back to 8th place baby!
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buzzer beater, dirk = clutch...again, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, gdt 08/09, great win!, rep 2 dirkftw, word of the day - hollins