Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-02-2008, 01:17 AM   #1
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute
Default 3/2/08 - Mavs @ Overrated Flakers 2:30 CST

Oh yeah "GDT", whatever.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 03-02-2008 at 01:18 AM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2008, 02:06 AM   #2
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Big game, it'd be nice to get a W and I'm feeling that the good guys will come up with the win in this one.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:05 AM   #3
Alykhan04

Alykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to allAlykhan04 is a name known to all

We need this win to start creating some distance with Phoenix and take control of the 5th spot (wow, I can't believe we're in a battle with Phoenix right now for the 5th spot)
Alykhan04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:18 AM   #4
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

phoenix with shaq will drop quite a few, our real opponent are the hornets,if we can get past them we will be #3 which would probably mean that we could avoid the spurs until the conference finals. I hope devin and his new nets spank the spurs tonight and houstons winning streak is snapped by denver.
Also, Kidd slaps bryant on his messed up pinkie and bryant is out for the remainder of the season :-P

Last edited by Lor20; 03-02-2008 at 03:30 AM.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 04:46 AM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I dn about "overrated"
Old 03-02-2008, 05:02 AM   #6
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

I'm working today and that's a big bummer. So, the Mavs better not disappoint me!
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 05:09 AM   #7
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I dn about "overrated"
OMGF WE IS LOOSE BY 20
Old 03-02-2008, 05:23 AM   #8
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk vs. Pau

Go Mavs! Yee-haw!

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."

Last edited by ty; 03-02-2008 at 05:26 AM.
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 05:43 AM   #9
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty

Go Mavs! Yee-haw!
Dear God... tell me that's a photoshop job!
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 06:07 AM   #10
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

It's ok if we see it, just not fans of other teams.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:43 AM   #11
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Two big games in two days! We have to get at least one win and tomorrow nights team, like Dallas, has great home record. And we need a quality win on the road. Go Mavs
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:38 AM   #12
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dallas Mavericks at Los Angeles Lakers preview
2:30 p.m., today, Ch. 8; ESPN-FM (103.3), KFLC-AM (1270 in Spanish)
11:46 PM CST on Saturday, March 1, 2008

By EDDIE SEFKO / The Dallas Morning News

Who's hot? Lamar Odom
He's coming off a 22-point, 10-rebound outing against Portland, and he's hit 12 of 16 shots in the last two games. After Jason Kidd and LeBron James, he's one of the best triple-double threats in the league. ... Speaking of Kidd, he missed his 100th triple-double by one assist against Sacramento on Friday. ... Dirk Nowitzki continues an outrageous run, having scored 27 or more points in eight consecutive games and averaging better than 31 points in that stretch.

Who's not? Jason Terry
All of a sudden, the clutch shooter can't hit the ocean from the pier. He missed four of five shots Friday and was 2-of-10 against San Antonio before that. Look for the Mavericks to try to help him snap out of this slump early against the Lakers. The last two games (seven points and two points) marked the second time this season he's had consecutive single-digit scoring games.

Injuries

Mavericks: None.

Lakers: Trevor Ariza (right foot), Chris Mihm (right ankle) and Andrew Bynum (left knee) are out.

Link
GO MAVS!!!

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:45 AM   #13
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Go Mav-rikz!!!!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:23 AM   #14
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I think their over rated, as in I don't think they're the favorites to win the West like everyone says.

But they're certainly an elite team, and I have no idea what to expect this afternoon.

I want a win today more than I did against the Spurs.

Oh, and we need a mod to cleanup up that second GDT post-haste.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 03-02-2008 at 10:23 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:14 AM   #15
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

We haven't beaten a winning team in the Kidd era.

Let's change that.
Old 03-02-2008, 11:49 AM   #16
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I know Kidd is new & all, but we really need to win one against a contender at this point... It's hard to feel good about our chances this season if we're 3-3 with wins against Sacramento, Chicago & Minnesota and losses against New Orleans, San Antonio & LA after tonight...

I want the Mavs to prove how overrated the Lakers are with Pau Gasol - don't let me down, boys!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-02-2008 at 11:50 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:03 PM   #17
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Man could the schedule be any more cruel? This is an incredibly rough stretch. I don't expect us to win this game or tomorrows game either. Just not enough rest and too much traveling.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:10 PM   #18
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Any link for this game would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:15 PM   #19
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Link

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Old 03-02-2008, 12:26 PM   #20
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

If we won against the Lakers on the road and the Jazz on the road... would we immediately be in the spotlight again? I wouldnt want that. Let's lose one of these then go on a silent 10 game winning streak against bad teams, heh.

Last edited by Robillion; 03-02-2008 at 12:26 PM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:42 PM   #21
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
Thanks a lot Dr. Z.
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:49 PM   #22
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion
If we won against the Lakers on the road and the Jazz on the road... would we immediately be in the spotlight again? I wouldnt want that. Let's lose one of these then go on a silent 10 game winning streak against bad teams, heh.
Frankly I think it's kind of ridiculous that we're not "in the spotlight" now, considering how much play the Jazz are getting as a contender.

I don't mind flying under the radar, but we are now a team with 2 surefire HoFers, another borderline all-star, and a solid cast of role players. Yet we're no longer even mentioned with Utah or New Orleans even...

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 03-02-2008 at 12:49 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:54 PM   #23
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
Frankly I think it's kind of ridiculous that we're not "in the spotlight" now, considering how much play the Jazz are getting as a contender.

I don't mind flying under the radar, but we are now a team with 2 surefire HoFers, another borderline all-star, and a solid cast of role players. Yet we're no longer even mentioned with Utah or New Orleans even...
It is a strange phenomenon. I think it really comes down to people deciding that Dirk can't cut it in the clutch, which is asinine.

Screw the spotlight, I want to win every game possible against teams ahead of us in the standings (although Utah isn't really ahead of us).

I really, really want this game today.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 01:46 PM   #24
quiet riot act
Banned

quiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these parts

led by the ass rapist, the lakers d-stroy the mavericks today
quiet riot act is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 02:13 PM   #25
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna have to tape this and watch it later.

GO MAVS!
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 02:35 PM   #26
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

An afternoon game on the road? I wish I could say the Mavs will win, but the Mavs always suck in afternoon games.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 02:36 PM   #27
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

we lose and we fall to 4th in the..... division.

ok maybe not be we would be tied.

Last edited by Windmill360; 03-02-2008 at 02:39 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 02:54 PM   #28
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub

Oh Im right there with you in that beleif. It is really rediculous. But hey, it doesnt really bother me though. It works in our favor if anything.

The media isnt mentioning us.. and others that are not Mavs fans dont either... because they got tired of believing the Mavs are a factor after they have witnessed the past couple of seasons and how good we were in the regular season last year for it to eventually not mean much. Also the fact that Utah is playing some grreat basketball and has won a lot of games lately, the Hornets are a good story to tell, and the Lakers are going to be thrown in there no matter what because of the Lakers vs Celtics rivival that every media mogul is hoping to be true to the greatest extent. The Spurs will of course be mentioned at the top.. One team now though that definitely should not be above the Mavs.. are the Suns. They are the biggest losers I think in February, and us.. with all of the other teams recent momentum aside.. with the best move. But, like I said before.. let them think we are a non factor. I hope we go on a 10+ winning streak and no one mentions it.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:17 PM   #29
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

It's not often you get to face the #1 team in the conference. Let's go, Mavs!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:24 PM   #30
Folterkammer

Folterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really nice

anyone wants to guess who finishes the game at pg for the mavs?
Old 03-02-2008, 03:24 PM   #31
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Click ( opens WMP )
Old 03-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #32
MavinVA

MavinVA has a spectacular aura aboutMavinVA has a spectacular aura aboutMavinVA has a spectacular aura about

Violet and Bavetta officiating we don't have a chance

"*punches a hole through the wall*

*busts entire body through hole*

*punches my neighbors the F*** OUT!!!!*

*pees all over the knocked out neighbors*

..... *laughs*" WraithXx after another worthless loss to portland on 4/12/08
MavinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:32 PM   #33
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

ughh I really need to get dvr. I'm watching the first little bit in HD and it looks so nice... but I have to leave soon and watch it on the crappy quality VHS that I'm taping on right now
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:32 PM   #34
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavinVA
Violet and Bavetta officiating we don't have a chance
yuck!!!
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:34 PM   #35
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
ughh I really need to get dvr. I'm watching the first little bit in HD and it looks so nice... but I have to leave soon and watch it on the crappy quality VHS that I'm taping on right now
well, i am watching it on shitty 288 kbps quality online. There is always worse.
Old 03-02-2008, 03:38 PM   #36
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

For some reason the Mavs do tend to suck on Sunday games. Combine that with it being on the road. It might get really ugly today.

Personally I would try to funnel everything to Gasol. I'd rather him trying to score 30+ on "tight defense" than doubling him in the post etc and letting him find the others.
Old 03-02-2008, 03:40 PM   #37
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Kidd gets it already going!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 03-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #38
Folterkammer

Folterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really nice

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KIDD TO DAMP!
Old 03-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #39
endrity
Platinum Member

baby baby baby!!! Kidd to DAmp
Old 03-02-2008, 03:43 PM   #40
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

So this is the one game that Luke chooses to play out of the month.