Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 04-01-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future
Default Kenieth Farried

I watched him today in the college seniors all star game.

I would assess the competition up front as not too great but better than Portsmouth for sure, he is definitely the best prospect there (there were also some good guards: Freeman, Wanamaer, Lucas)

He is probably the only first rounder in the competition but I was still impressed

He was sick but still played great (15+ point, 15+ rebounds) he is tenacious on the boards kind of like Blair (different styles as Blair is more of a bruiser and Farried is more of the athletic type, but both go after the ball with tenacity), his defensive game I think with some work will be above average, he needs to bulk up a bit and work on his defensive footwork. His offensive game is weak for the next level, he faces up a ton and tries to use 1 dribble for 12-16 foot area and use his jump/long legs and arms to leap and lay it in or he throws up some ugly shot. His footwork offensivly needs work but off of offensive boards he will get put backs.

I see him as a good third big, or possibly a glue guy in a starting lineup that already has lots of scoring.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links