Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2016, 06:26 PM   #12
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I certainly think that would be the best scenario for us but I'd think both will get max deals that we probably won't be able to give.

The more I think about it the more I think he'll be going to the Magic.
There he will be the face of the franchise, here he will be on Dirk and Cuban's team. He will also be home, in Florida, on a young team, with a lot of upside with the ability to start a super team.
He will also most likely be able to name his coach.

Think 2 or 3 years from now....where will the Mavs be?.....where will Orlando be?

Unless we get through a few rounds of the POs I'd say there's a better chance of him going to the Magic than staying here.
Anything is possible, but TMac is infamous for stirring up this kinda stuff to get people riled up. To say he is likely to go there is getting way ahead of yourself.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote