Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 07-24-2005, 06:30 PM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Main Stream Media responsible for terrorist attacks.

proteinwisdom

From the Times Online (UK):

On his last visit to relatives in Pakistan this year, one of the London bombers, Shehzad Tanweer, boasted of wanting to die in a revenge attack over the way Muslims are treated.

While his family in Leeds had no idea about his suicide mission, Tanweer confessed to his cousin his ambition to become a “holy warrior”. At his father’s home village 30 miles from Faisalabad, Mohammad Saleem described yesterday how Tanweer, 22, hero-worshipped Osama bin Laden.

Mr Saleem supported his cousin’s bombing at Aldgate station which killed seven people, saying: “Whatever he has done, if he has done it, then he has done right.”
Quote:
He recalled how Tanweer argued with family and friends about the need for violent retaliation over US abuse of Muslim prisoners in Guantanamo Bay. [my emphasis]
Newsweek now officially has blood on their hands.

A new slogan for the democrats "THE LEFT LIED AND LONDONERS DIED!”
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2005, 10:41 AM   #2
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Main Stream Media responsible for terrorist attacks.

Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
proteinwisdom

From the Times Online (UK):

On his last visit to relatives in Pakistan this year, one of the London bombers, Shehzad Tanweer, boasted of wanting to die in a revenge attack over the way Muslims are treated.

While his family in Leeds had no idea about his suicide mission, Tanweer confessed to his cousin his ambition to become a “holy warrior”. At his father’s home village 30 miles from Faisalabad, Mohammad Saleem described yesterday how Tanweer, 22, hero-worshipped Osama bin Laden.

Mr Saleem supported his cousin’s bombing at Aldgate station which killed seven people, saying: “Whatever he has done, if he has done it, then he has done right.”
Quote:
He recalled how Tanweer argued with family and friends about the need for violent retaliation over US abuse of Muslim prisoners in Guantanamo Bay. [my emphasis]
Newsweek now officially has blood on their hands.

A new slogan for the democrats "THE LEFT LIED AND LONDONERS DIED!”
what twisted logic. The media is to "blame" for the reporting of the facts and these people becoming more radicalized and committing the attacks, rather than the source of the policies/actions.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 03:14 PM   #3
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Main Stream Media responsible for terrorist attacks.

I agree. the only people who should be blamed for the actions of terrorists are the terrorists themselves.

I see little difference between this argument and Chiwas's "Bush is a butcher" drivel.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 12:08 AM   #4
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light

I still dont understand what US did to deserve the 1993 WTC bombing, Cole Bombing, Kobar Towers and 2001 WTC destruction. I still dont get the liberals trying find excuses to those terrorists. I bet Mavdog will this thread.
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 08:06 AM   #5
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: FishForLunch
I still dont understand what US did to deserve the 1993 WTC bombing, Cole Bombing, Kobar Towers and 2001 WTC destruction. I still dont get the liberals trying find excuses to those terrorists. I bet Mavdog will this thread.
you don't understand due to the ficticous nature of that which bothers you.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 09:57 AM   #6
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light

Still a non answer
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 10:21 AM   #7
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Main Stream Media responsible for terrorist attacks.

Oh I think it was the re-conquest that got their knickers in a wad. You know once islam alwasys islam in their mind.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote