Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 02-18-2005, 03:44 PM   #121
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cowboys offseason Thread

I heard a blurb on the radio today that said Jerry is talking about trading one of the picks. I didn't hear details, though.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2005, 04:46 PM   #122
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
I heard a blurb on the radio today that said Jerry is talking about trading one of the picks. I didn't hear details, though.
has anyone else heard this???

the only talk I've heard was by Galloway...he was gabbing about Hastlebeck for a 1st...but he is usually a fool....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 05:42 PM   #123
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:
has anyone else heard this???

the only talk I've heard was by Galloway...he was gabbing about Hastlebeck for a 1st...but he is usually a fool....
Jerry is on record saying that it's an option, but it really depends on whose available. We were able to work a pretty good deal with Buffalo last year becasue there was a QB on the board that they wanted. Hopefully Jerry doesn't already have it in his mind that he's going to trade down.

Old 02-20-2005, 01:24 AM   #124
finman11

finman11 is on a distinguished road

her is whats on the record form jerry....

scroll to the bottom on the breifly part
finman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 09:21 AM   #125
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Just and FYI from ProSportsdaily.com

Quarterbacks and teams are ready to deal
February 20
Philadelphia Inquirer (registration required): "If he is willing to accept a short-term deal, <u>Drew Bledsoe could become a Cowboy this week.</u> If, as expected, Tampa Bay releases Brad Johnson and can't restructure Brian Griese's contract, Jeff Garcia could become a Buc."

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 06:10 PM   #126
finman11

finman11 is on a distinguished road

i heardx today form espn radio that there is a possiblilty of lavernious coles being cut or traded because he wants out and thinks that gibbs doesnt run an offense that will benefit him. if one of these situations happen i think dallas will be in pursuit because guess who drafted him... big bill himself. plus we need that "star" reciever.

Washington Post (registration required): "If released, Coles instantly would be one of the premier receivers available. And several teams -- including the Cowboys, Falcons and Ravens -- are expected to pursue wideouts."

and about our quarterback situation... i believe we wont be title contenders next year. so why not develop a quarterback and go with it. nobody believe parcells will stay more than two more years, so it comes to no suprise to me that he wants to bring in bled. he does not have the patience and time to build this team anymore and would rather let his stubborness get in the way than do whats neccessary for this team to be contenders for years to come,

finman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 10:02 PM   #127
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future
Default RE: Cowboys offseason Thread

Yikes, if Coles gets to the Falcons thats something to worry about. Price, Coles and Crumpler with Vick at the helm? kinda frightening.
Old 02-21-2005, 11:33 PM   #128
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

The Titans are cutting Samari Rolle. The 'Boys should try to make their run at him, he's a damn fine CB.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 11:54 PM   #129
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Ninkobei
Yikes, if Coles gets to the Falcons thats something to worry about. Price, Coles and Crumpler with Vick at the helm? kinda frightening.
Who's going to throw Coles, Price, and Crumpler the ball? Vick? That's why it's not that frightening at this point in his career.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 02:12 AM   #130
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: SaltwaterChaffy
The Titans are cutting Samari Rolle. The 'Boys should try to make their run at him, he's a damn fine CB.
This raises an interesting question...

Which ROLLE should the Cowboys pursue? Samari or Antrel?
Old 02-22-2005, 09:27 AM   #131
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quote:
Originally posted by: Ninkobei
Who's going to throw Coles, Price, and Crumpler the ball? Vick? That's why it's not that frightening at this point in his career.
last time i checked, they made it to the nfc title game
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 11:23 AM   #132
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Last time I checked, that wasn't hard to do.
Old 02-22-2005, 01:10 PM   #133
endtroducing
Golden Member

endtroducing is on a distinguished road

sign Samari...proven commodity, lets one of the first rounders be used for offense, don't have to teach a young guy with a bad attitude...
Old 02-22-2005, 01:15 PM   #134
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Last time I checked, that wasn't hard to do.
really?

wow..how far did the cowboys get last year?
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 03:14 PM   #135
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: endtroducing
sign Samari...proven commodity, lets one of the first rounders be used for offense, don't have to teach a young guy with a bad attitude...
Proven commodities are nice but usually expensive. And I don't know about the 'young' Rolle's attitude... but Samari was arrested last week for domestic assault.

Old 02-22-2005, 05:30 PM   #136
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Samarai is coming off his worst season ever + a major surgery. I think he may be damaged goods. Oh yah the arrest thing doesn't help either ^
Old 02-22-2005, 05:32 PM   #137
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Derrick Mason has been cut by Titans. But we need to get someone who can throw before we get a receiver.
Old 02-22-2005, 07:38 PM   #138
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
Derrick Mason has been cut by Titans. But we need to get someone who can throw before we get a receiver.
Can Drew Bledsoe throw? Because apparently now we've got 'im.

Old 02-23-2005, 03:36 AM   #139
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: madape
With Drew, you're talking about a guy two seasons removed from a 4300 yard, 25 touchdown, 15 int season. He took a crappy team to the brink of the playoffs last year. He's a veteran guy who Parcells knows and trusts. He's started every game for three years now. Bledsoe is a smart, skilled, dependable pro. It seems like a perfect fit to me.
The Mad Ape can frustrate the hell out of me with his anti-Damp propaganda (though I do admire his tenacity), but I'm on board with him on the Bradley stuff, and I can't help but feel that he succintly cut to the heart of the matter in this post.

Old 02-23-2005, 10:56 AM   #140
endtroducing
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: capitalcity
Quote:
Originally posted by: endtroducing
Proven commodities are nice but usually expensive. And I don't know about the 'young' Rolle's attitude... but Samari was arrested last week for domestic assault.
Antrell has been arressted on the same charge
Old 02-23-2005, 07:44 PM   #141
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ah thats interesting news about Antrel. If we don't mind an assault case we can likely get him with our 20th pick 'cause I doubt he will go higher. He's young..he can be brainwashed by Parcells scaryness and become a model citizen for a couple years. As for long term, maybe we can trade him when he starts to become a problem like we do with the rest of our players.
Old 02-26-2005, 04:37 PM   #142
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

If Cadillac Williams is still around at the cowboys 2nd pick, what about drafting him and having an elusive 1-2 running punch? Also the cowboys need to heavily pursue Coles to fill that #1 receiver slot.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 08:17 PM   #143
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

I disagree with pursuing more WR. I believe Morgan will produce this year, combo of him, Keyshawn and Glenn and Witten we'll have a nice receiving corps
Old 02-26-2005, 11:28 PM   #144
endtroducing
Golden Member

Carnell will be gone by the 6th pick...
Old 02-26-2005, 11:33 PM   #145
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Witten is golden, but the others you mentioned are just "ok"

if they have the opportunity to get a top rated WR I'd be fine with that...give the "Drews" all the help you can.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 12:30 PM   #146
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

yah, they are all "just OK' which makes them a dangerous bunch. There are no bottom dwellers who can only catch a ball when the other wr is double covered. Providing they all stay healthy I think they can cause some damage. I'm not saying that we shouldn't draft a wr, just that we shouldn't use one of our 1st rounders. There are other holes that are much more important, such as DT, CB, LB, SS, OL. All of which have less than "just ok" players filling in the position.
Old 02-28-2005, 03:19 PM   #147
capitalcity
Diamond Member

I didn't realize that Rolle (samari) was going cost THIS much. Of course I'd love to see Daniel Synder damn himself to salarycap hell - but I would hate to face the quy twice a year if he's really this good. In retrospect the Cowboys were smart not to overpay for Winfield last year - there are significantly better options on the table this year for the same money.

the worldwide leader
Quote:
Despite denials from team officials, the Washington Redskins are pursuing a deal with cornerback Samari Rolle, one of six veterans released last week by the Tennessee Titans in a bloody salary cap purge, and a player who is among the most coveted free agents in the league.

Several league sources here said that Rolle, a seven-year veteran with superb cover skills, could command a signing bonus of as much as $15 million given the spending habits of Washington owner Daniel Snyder and the team's need for a cornerback.

One potential hangup to a contract agreement: Rolle was arrested two weeks ago on domestic assault charges and Redskins coach Joe Gibbs will have to be convinced that the veteran cornerback is not a character risk.

Rolle, 28, would replace Fred Smoot in the Redskins secondary. Smoot, one of the best young cornerbacks in the league, is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent on Wednesday. He has already rejected a contract extension proposal that included a $10 million signing bonus and seems intent on testing the free agent market.
Old 03-01-2005, 05:30 PM   #148
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Pasquarelli's top 32 FAs

according to him, the cowboys are eyeing:

CB - Fred Smoot
DT - Jason Ferguson
CB - Ty Law
OG - Marco Rivera
CB - Anthony Henry

I'm only familiar with Law & Smoot. Does anybody know about the other suspects?
Old 03-01-2005, 06:17 PM   #149
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Freguson is a 3-4 Nose Tackle that Parcells discovered in the 7th round while with the Jets. If we sign him, the 3-4 is a done deal and reports out of NY say that his agent (Jimmy Sexton who is also Parcells' agent) has been stonewalling the Jets.

According to Bob Strum, who never misses a Pakers game, Rivera would be a good signing.

In other news, Dexter Cokely is no longer with us.
Old 03-01-2005, 06:20 PM   #150
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Damn they cut Coakley? It was only a matter of time though. I thought he would be gone last season.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 06:25 PM   #151
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Damn there are some good free agents in the pool. I'd love to get Plaxico on this team or Kevin Carter. Why aren't the Cowboys interested in Kendrell Bell. I'd have a field day if these were the free agents in Madden 05.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 07:47 PM   #152
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Since Coakley is out I think that places a cowboys stamp on Derrick Johnson. Parcells wouldn't rightfully cut a starting LB unless he had intention of acquiring another. Lets see our LBs should look somehting like...Bradie James, DJ, and Dat. Seems pretty formidable.
Old 03-02-2005, 12:59 PM   #153
Jamisonite
Golden Member

Jamisonite is on a distinguished road

if we stay in the 4-3 we dont need a backer. Bill is high on Fowler and Oneil as back ups and as of right now we still have James, Dat and Singleton as our backers
Old 03-02-2005, 02:49 PM   #154
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Singleton is gettin pretty old..I can't think of any position more deserving for the 11th pick than linebacker, presuming we sign a quality corner from free agency.
Old 03-04-2005, 02:21 PM   #155
endtroducing
Golden Member

time for the obligatory SEC references...I would love to see Dallas pick up any of these guys...I'd really love for Carnell to go to Dallas, but I don't think he'll drop far enough. one dimension I thought was missing last season was of course Jones, but a back who can make lethal cuts and make people miss, and Carnell does just that.

Jason Campbell - Campbell + Henson + Jones + draft picks = bright future...could really push or surpass Henson after Bledsoe leaves, possible 2nd round value pick, could step in quickly in case of injuries
Thomas Davis - extremely gifted athlete, a safety who can hit like a ton of bricks and play the pass as well
Channing Crowder - an extremely raw but extremely good LB prospect
Reggie Brown - would make a very capable 2nd round value pick, could be utilized as third or fourth receiver
Junior Rosegreen - would be a very good late round pick, plays special teams well, could be a nickelback, or maybe a 3rd corner
Justin Britt - one of the best SEC offensive lineman in a while, could be a 3rd round selection
Ciatrick Fason - smooth as butter, could compliment JJ very well...can be molded into anything
Ray Hudson - possible FA pickup, injuries, but very strong runner
Matt Jones - could prove to be a valuable weapon all around the field on offense...a true multi-purpose guy
Ben Wilkerson - probably the best center prospect in a while, could play multiple line positions

one major prospect for to keep an eye on for next year...Marcus McNeill. I think he could be mammoth for the Dallas offense...I've never seen a guy as dominant as him on the field...
Old 03-08-2005, 08:59 PM   #156
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Dalmations has a good post in the FA thread about Dan Cody. I don't necessarily think he's better than DJ or Merriman but Kiper and others have him around 8-13. Any thoughts on Cody? - I know he'd play D-line only and is not as versatile as Merriman, but he's bigger.

Dal202 mentions DE Adell Duckett too. Having watched most of Tech's games this year - I saw his performance decline from his junior year. I think the dropoff can be mostly attributed to the opponents doubling him - but I definitely think he could be a steal in the late rounds. Seems like a Parcells kinda guy.
Old 03-08-2005, 08:59 PM   #157
capitalcity
Diamond Member

dp
Old 03-08-2005, 09:54 PM   #158
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: capitalcity
Dalmations has a good post in the FA thread about Dan Cody. I don't necessarily think he's better than DJ or Merriman but Kiper and others have him around 8-13. Any thoughts on Cody? - I know he'd play D-line only and is not as versatile as Merriman, but he's bigger.

Dal202 mentions DE Adell Duckett too. Having watched most of Tech's games this year - I saw his performance decline from his junior year. I think the dropoff can be mostly attributed to the opponents doubling him - but I definitely think he could be a steal in the late rounds. Seems like a Parcells kinda guy.

If they get Cody - then they have 2 DE's, 2 DT's, and 3 LB's who can play. If they get DJ/Merriman, then they have 5-6 LB's who can play (supposing they go to the 3-4), a NT, and a DE that doesn't usually line up inside and a DT that doesn't usually line up outside. If they could get Cody with the pick now, I think they would stay with the 4-3 and play the 3-4 situationally. If they move to the 3-4, you may need DJ and 2-3 other linemen. I am not sure how Ellis, and Glover would adjust to it? Maybe great, maybe not.

I really hope Dallas takes a flyer on Duckett. I watched him in HS. I knew then that he isn't really a DE....he'll never be big enough. He could be an good rush LB in a 3-4 though because he is very athletic. I am not saying that he would be a starter anytime soon, but he might possibly develop into that Jason Taylor type DE.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 10:31 PM   #159
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough

I heard today that the Cowboys might trade a second round pick to the Saints for Darren Howard.
If we make this trade, we will probably stay with the 4-3 because we would have already filled the need for playmakers.

Next: Sign Darren Sharper, and draft DJ or Merriman. We will be back near the top of the NFL in defense.
D-line: Howard, Glover, Ferguson, Ellis
LB's: Singleton, Dat, DJ/Merriman
2ndary: Newman, Sharper, Williams, Henry
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 10:46 PM   #160
dirno2000
Diamond Member

If we could get a pass rusher of Howards ability for a 2nd rounder, that's no brainer...our defensive line would be among the best in the game.

If we're going to play a 4-3, I'd go speed receiver at #11 if Williams is there or OT if Barron is there...then draft a linebacker at #20 or trade down to take Blackstock or Ware in the late 1st early 2nd.