Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-08-2009, 07:58 AM   #1
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT:Dallas vs Utah (8:30 CT)

Jason Terry said Tuesday that fans can bank on the Dallas Mavericks getting serious about rising out of the No. 8 playoff spot in the West. Beating Utah tonight (8:30 p.m., ESPN, Ch. 21) at American Airlines Center would be a big step in that direction.

LINK
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 08:00 AM   #2
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

This is my first game day thread this year. No better time to be 1-0 than right now.
Let see how the Mavs do after what should be a great confidence builder, a shalacking of the Suns. Go Mavs!!

Last edited by left texas; 04-08-2009 at 08:09 AM.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:07 AM   #3
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

The only thing that buggs me about this game is how Dirk usually plays against Utah. And I dont need to say much else about that. He will have to play his normal game in order for us to get this and I think we will pull it out.

GO MAVS

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:24 AM   #4
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

good luck left texas

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:57 AM   #5
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

must win game
Old 04-08-2009, 09:12 AM   #6
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Let play like when we played against suns on Sunday!!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:30 AM   #7
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Apr 8, 2009
Utah @ Dallas--S. Foster; M. Ayotte; M. Boland

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:34 AM   #8
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO View Post
The only thing that buggs me about this game is how Dirk usually plays against Utah. And I dont need to say much else about that.
You mean how he normally plays in Utah? Or how he plays against them in Dallas, like last time when he went 16-20 from the field, or the time before that when he had an opportunity to clinch a playoff berth, as he does now?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:35 AM   #9
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas View Post
This is my first game day thread this year. No better time to be 1-0 than right now.
Let see how the Mavs do after what should be a great confidence builder, a shalacking of the Suns. Go Mavs!!

Good Luck.

This year the Mavs have been very little of what they were the game before wether it be good or bad.

Come own guys get lets try and win out!!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:41 AM   #10
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

thats what i was gonna say - dirk has issues in utah because he is being mauled almost every second he is on the court and the refs don't call a lot of fouls on it. Utah is easily the dirtiest team in the nba at home and they know dirk doesn't like it and struggles with that a bit so they do it even more. Hence why he gets frustrated and T'd or fragant fould there more often than anywhere else.

If we hope to get past the first round this is a MUST win. the teams 2-8 are almost equal - anyone of them can win a series against anyone else. to beat the lakeshow the mavs would need 4 very good games and a couple of bad games from the flakers.

6th or 7th seed would be ideal because you avoid the lakers until the WCF (which is the best we can hope for this year anyways) the thing about our inconsistency is that we could pull off an upset (not sure if you'd really call it that against denver considering we are less behind denver than denver is behind the lakers)

Last edited by Lor20; 04-08-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:38 AM   #11
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

This is a must win against a team that is going to be playing just as tough as we are. I am concerened because what worked great in the PHO game was Kidd posting up which will be hard to do against D-Will.

Let's Go Mavs!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 10:55 AM   #12
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

We are absolutely going to win this game. You can mark it down.

However, I'm feeling less confident about moving up to the 7th spot even with a win tonight.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:57 AM   #13
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I might rather have Boozer or Okur guarding Dirk thatn AK.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:05 AM   #14
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

No diving in Dallas.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:18 AM   #15
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

Utah will cheat, Mavs will prosper in spite of it.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:05 PM   #16
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

I can really get excited about the ramifications of this game. If we can make it to the seventh seed everything won't seem as hopeless. Not to mention the prospect of a Spurs playoff matchup, always classic.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:07 PM   #17
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

go mavs
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:24 PM   #18
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-08-2009, 01:44 PM   #19
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Beat a team we're supposed to beat.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:25 PM   #20
SMC0007
Guru

7th seed = Denver Nuggets... Lakers, Denver pick your poison. We have played both teams well enough to win, just haven't quite got it done.

Old 04-08-2009, 02:32 PM   #21
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn this day goes by slow...still 5 hours...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:56 PM   #22
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

lets just hope we dont see too many AK47 flops..... GO MAVS!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:53 PM   #23
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

F 'em. Its that simple.

The Mavs have had their struggles against the Nuggest, but Denver has many weaknesses. I live in CO, so I've seen many Nuggets games this year.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:56 PM   #24
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by esoteric562 View Post
lets just hope we dont see too many AK47 flops..... GO MAVS!
Let's hope he does not get the call over a former MVP this time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEx4JUDeyAQ
Old 04-08-2009, 04:00 PM   #25
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
You mean how he normally plays in Utah? Or how he plays against them in Dallas, like last time when he went 16-20 from the field, or the time before that when he had an opportunity to clinch a playoff berth, as he does now?
Yeah, I'm waiting to here Ad's response. I was about to post this but you beat me to it. Dirk actually torches Utah in Dallas.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:13 PM   #26
mmmfast

Could not help but notice Stack was in a suit for the Mavs-Jazz playoff clinch game. When are we dumping that?
Old 04-08-2009, 04:25 PM   #27
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Deja vu all over again.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=4631198
Old 04-08-2009, 04:34 PM   #28
purplefrog
Platinum Member

Old 04-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #29
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Minus Eddie Jones plus Antoine Wright
Old 04-08-2009, 05:15 PM   #30
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Let's see how many technicals get called and who gets ejected. I guess since Stack is out, that number will be cut in half.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:37 PM   #31
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Kick. Some. Ass.

GO Mavs

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:37 PM   #32
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

This is going to be a tough game. I hope the Mavs can get this one!

Go Mavs!!!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:57 PM   #33
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
However, I'm feeling less confident about moving up to the 7th spot even with a win tonight.
Mavs can't tie them. And the Mavs will lose at least 1 more game. They could lose 2 or 3.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:53 PM   #34
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon, Bayliss. You're not supposed to say impossible, you're supposed to say they have a chance to move up but they'll blow it.

Edit: Not saying I disagree about the large probability of that happening...

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 04-08-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:10 PM   #35
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Let´s go Mavericks. I can´t watch but it ´ll work out without me. Somehow.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #36
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Is this our "most important game of the year"???

Mavs - 95
Jazz - 92

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-08-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #37
odb 7777

odb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these partsodb 7777 is infamous around these parts

gamelink?
odb 7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #38
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Dallas by double figures, JT and Howard will go off, Dirk will play ok but not great
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #39
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

portland winning vs the spurs - that will tie the spurs, blazers and rockets for third spot.
Phoenix hanging in with the hornets - we could move to within 1 game of the 6th spot tonight if we and the suns win.

Last edited by Lor20; 04-08-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #40
NYMAVGUY

NYMAVGUY has a spectacular aura aboutNYMAVGUY has a spectacular aura about

Let's get ready to beat some candy Jazz ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NYMAVGUY is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1985 kicked ass, clipshow = sweet, damp so stupid, gdt 08/09, homosexuals are gay, i luv thecock, lakeshow= fugin gay, the wave is gay