Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #1
KiddNPlay
Banned

KiddNPlay will become famous soon enoughKiddNPlay will become famous soon enough
Default Know of a site to download the game?

I remember someone posted http://www.onenation.dox4.com/ a while back after the Mavericks' incredible comeback against the Minnesota Timberwolves. However, I've checked back on it just now and see they don't have the newer games, and there appears to be a problem with downloading the older ones as well.

Does anyone here know of a place to download at least today's game in high resolution like that place offered?

I really do appreciate it. I only got to watch the 2nd half, and I'd love to see that incredible outburst by the Mavs on that open floor.

Thanks in advance!

Also I apologize for not being around. I think my last message summed up what has been going on for me.
KiddNPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #2
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Try

http://bt.davka.info/

Edit: They were really fast.

Last edited by GermanDunk; 04-05-2009 at 06:38 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:27 PM   #3
KiddNPlay
Banned

KiddNPlay will become famous soon enoughKiddNPlay will become famous soon enough

Thank you German Dunk! I really appreciate this!
KiddNPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

and http://www.bballvideos.com. they are great, but watch out A LOT of popups.

they only pick a few games a day to rip and post, but its great quality, and usually for some reason, i have gotten all the mavs games i have wanted. but that other site provided is great too.

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:37 PM   #5
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

hey, while looking for old mavs games the other day, i also came across this site:

http://www.mixmakers.net

it is AMAZING! its setup just like this site, with a forum type setup. i didn't even register yet, which obviously if u wanna post and contribute u can register to do that, but just look thru it. there are DIRECT downloads (mediafire, rapidshare, megaupload, etc...) instead of torrents for most games and compilations that i saw.

so browse that one too, i ended up finding GAME 7 of 2006 WCSF against spurts and GAME 5 of 2001 1st round against Jazz, both in full (altho Jazz one is in spanish haha), but it was nice to see a site like that.

hope this helps a lil...

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

Old 04-08-2009, 09:13 AM   #6
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraided199 View Post
hey, while looking for old mavs games the other day, i also came across this site:

http://www.mixmakers.net

it is AMAZING! its setup just like this site, with a forum type setup. i didn't even register yet, which obviously if u wanna post and contribute u can register to do that, but just look thru it. there are DIRECT downloads (mediafire, rapidshare, megaupload, etc...) instead of torrents for most games and compilations that i saw.

so browse that one too, i ended up finding GAME 7 of 2006 WCSF against spurts and GAME 5 of 2001 1st round against Jazz, both in full (altho Jazz one is in spanish haha), but it was nice to see a site like that.

hope this helps a lil...

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L
I don't see full games any where on that site. All I found was highlights and clips
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:57 PM   #7
xraided199

really? i promise u i have gotten many full games the last couple days on that site, im sorry bout that.

ill try to find the exact pages i went to so i could show u. i promise they are there!