Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-07-2003, 02:48 AM   #1
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough
Default Any Padres fans out there? New uni's.....

I kind of like them. Simple but classy.
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2003, 08:40 AM   #2
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Any Padres fans out there? New uni's.....

is that blue and silver? i kind of liked that brownish color they had on their unis.
Old 11-07-2003, 11:05 AM   #3
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:Any Padres fans out there? New uni's.....

From a branding point of view, how do you totally drop your established color scheme? When the Mavs underwent their "rebrand," they at least maintained the same pallette - just dropped the green, really.

But to completely drop it and go for silver and blue? Bad decision. Bad, bad decision. This team now has no visual identity. At least they used to have personality and were easy to remember and identify; now they're mediocre and generic.

Thumbs down.
Old 11-07-2003, 02:33 PM   #4
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Any Padres fans out there? New uni's.....

Bring back the brown
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 03:05 PM   #5
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Bring back brown and stop using gay male models (not there's anything wrong with that).
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 03:09 PM   #6
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

I like them, no "new technology" designs, simple and good classic baseball uniforms.
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 11:26 PM   #7
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: kingrex
Bring back brown and stop using gay male models (not there's anything wrong with that).
You mean Brain Giles is a model too? Dear goodness.....he starts for the Padres and is a MLB All Star.
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote