Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-15-2007, 01:03 AM   #41
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, you guys got some nice cars!

Just pointing this out, but there has been a recall of Tundras. Is yours affected by it?
Old 07-15-2007, 01:08 AM   #42
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

nice cars there guys

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:09 AM   #43
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakNasty
Great choice. My mom purchased one last summer, and has had no complaints about it. I'm a big Nissan guy, a lot of my friends and family including myself own some type of Nissan, so I was trying to talk her into waiting for the new Nissan Altimas, but she had her heart set on the accord. She said she based her decision on the reliability of her old accord.

Like I said, I'm a big Nissan fan, and if anyone still debating what type of car they should get, I definately will recommend the 5th Generation Nissan Maximas (not because I own one ). I love everything about it, from the performance, to the blinding xenon headlights. And everytime i get the chance to show off my pride and joy, I will :

what years is the 5th gen maxima?

Contact Me
Old 07-15-2007, 01:37 AM   #44
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

buy an IS

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:16 AM   #45
FreakNasty

FreakNasty will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
what years is the 5th gen maxima?
Brainfart, I meant 6th gen, which began with the 2004 models, which I own. 5th Gen is from 2000-2003.
FreakNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:51 AM   #46
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot_ark
Self fulfilling prophecy?

Your tundra is so clean...

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:17 AM   #47
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
Wow, you guys got some nice cars!

Just pointing this out, but there has been a recall of Tundras. Is yours affected by it?
No. I think the recall was in the 5.7 liters. Mine is only a 4.7.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:17 AM   #48
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Your tundra is so clean...
Thanks man...I love it.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:46 PM   #49
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

And what kind of gas mileage does that thing get?

I hope you have stuff to haul. It looks nice.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:47 PM   #50
alby
Guru

It looks really nice.

Contact Me
Old 07-15-2007, 12:58 PM   #51
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
And what kind of gas mileage does that thing get?

I hope you have stuff to haul. It looks nice.
I don't haul stuff on a consistent basis, but there's usually something every 2 weeks or so. I just got so sick and tired of borrowing my cousin's truck when I needed to haul anything. Since I bought a house, there's always something that needs to be hauled or picked up.

Gas mileage is tough to swallow, but work pays for gas (basically). The first tank of gas got about 14 mpg, but I was being VERY rough on the engine. I was doing lots of stop/start. Accelerating to 5,000 rpm and stuff. Doing my best to break it in.

This next tank I'll take it easy and see how good I get.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:15 PM   #52
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch. My car just broke down last week, but until then I went 2 weeks without needing to put gas on it........ but then again, how much can a tercel haul

I think the Tundra and the Titan are the two best looking tricks, simply due to their sheer massive size. They look like they can get through anything.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:41 PM   #53
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

I feel the same way as far as the Tundra looks, but my second favorite is the new Silverado. I like that one a lot, but the Tundra had the looks AND 0% financing. Can't beat that.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:07 AM   #54
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

european > japanese. european cars are so much classier than japanese cars in my opinion.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote