Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-31-2007, 12:07 AM   #1
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rediscover LOST:

Ok so some of you, (u2, bbl, sexrex) have encouraged me to take advantage of the pathetic summer tv/sports season, and catch up on LOST.
Some of you have even expressed an interest in "rediscovering" things along with me as I experience episodes for the first time:

Well I started season 1 tonight, and watched the first 2. i wish I could continue, but hey, the office calls 8 hours from now.

Anyways, here are some points:

1. I want to have grex with kate

2. if kate were real, would she make horizontal love to me?

3. The moment between (general asian guy who can't speak english) and VERY pregnant lady was the first real emotion I've felt for this show. Well done there, baby kicks....etc. I know in my mind that this probably matters VERY little (I'm sure they'll all be dead soon), but I thought it was a nice moment.

4. What is "the monster"? is this a 1 season question? or a 4 or 5 season question? Either way I'm sure it's some sort of gay manifestation of somebodies' whatever something.....

5. I've seen clips of that fat ass guy with sideshow Bob hair, in the the newest seasons. Don't you think that living on an island, with no mcdonalds or buffet in sight, that you might LOSE A LITTLE WEIGHT, AT SOME POINT????

6. Polar Bears? That's stupid. Who the phuck is this guy with the gun shooting the polar bear? Not so sure about him.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:26 AM   #2
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I recently watched seasons 1 and 2 myself. Which one did you think was better?

Also, if you're really anxious to get to season 3 you may want to try this link:

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/index.do/1

I was able to watch the first two episodes of season 3 with a couple of drawbacks:

- They take forever to download
- There are chinese subtitles at the bottom of the screen so you can't see what Jin is saying as the chinese subtitles cover the english subtitles.

But if you're desperate enough you can fight through it.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:29 AM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Ok so some of you, (u2, bbl, sexrex) have encouraged me to take advantage of the pathetic summer tv/sports season, and catch up on LOST.
Some of you have even expressed an interest in "rediscovering" things along with me as I experience episodes for the first time:

Well I started season 1 tonight, and watched the first 2. i wish I could continue, but hey, the office calls 8 hours from now.

Anyways, here are some points:

1. I want to have grex with kate

2. if kate were real, would she make horizontal love to me?

3. The moment between (general asian guy who can't speak english) and VERY pregnant lady was the first real emotion I've felt for this show. Well done there, baby kicks....etc. I know in my mind that this probably matters VERY little (I'm sure they'll all be dead soon), but I thought it was a nice moment.

4. What is "the monster"? is this a 1 season question? or a 4 or 5 season question? Either way I'm sure it's some sort of gay manifestation of somebodies' whatever something.....

5. I've seen clips of that fat ass guy with sideshow Bob hair, in the the newest seasons. Don't you think that living on an island, with no mcdonalds or buffet in sight, that you might LOSE A LITTLE WEIGHT, AT SOME POINT????

6. Polar Bears? That's stupid. Who the phuck is this guy with the gun shooting the polar bear? Not so sure about him.
1. That's what I'm talking about
2. She does so with a hobbit already...
3. Agreed. The asian guy's name is Jin, the very pregnant girl is Claire. People die but I certainly won't say who. And no one else should either.
4. You really don't want me to answer this question. Without spoiling anything I can say that we haven't been told the full story yet.
5. NOT GOING TO SPOIL YOU ON THIS. And no one else should either.
6. Keep watching. The Island wants you to watch. The Island gets what it wants. edit: just realized you hadn't seen this yet so I am going to edit this and just say to pay close attention to everything because there are easter eggs EVERYWHERE.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-31-2007 at 12:35 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:07 AM   #4
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Fun fun. I think I can probably fit another 2 in tonight. It's frustrating I can't go research anything though without getting massively spoiled.

Solid pilot episodes though. Very solid. Too bad Parkman had to die.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:37 AM   #5
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
I recently watched seasons 1 and 2 myself. Which one did you think was better?

Also, if you're really anxious to get to season 3 you may want to try this link:

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/index.do/1

I was able to watch the first two episodes of season 3 with a couple of drawbacks:

- They take forever to download
- There are chinese subtitles at the bottom of the screen so you can't see what Jin is saying as the chinese subtitles cover the english subtitles.

But if you're desperate enough you can fight through it.
I think he meant he watched the first two episodes of season 1.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:38 AM   #6
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fun fun. I think I can probably fit another 2 in tonight. It's frustrating I can't go research anything though without getting massively spoiled.

Solid pilot episodes though. Very solid. Too bad Parkman had to die.
Actually, there are Lost forums that are broken down by seasons, and by episodes. You'd have to be careful, but you could probably do it if you really want to.

You could also just post your questions here. Hopefully everyone here would try to answer any questions that wouldn't be spoilers.

I'm with U2, I really hope no one is sorry and spoils anything for you.

This is going to be fun.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 05-31-2007, 09:44 AM   #7
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I think he meant he watched the first two episodes of season 1.
Yes, that's what I meant. Just 2 hours, not two seasons.

I have yet to "procure" season 2 yet anyways.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:52 AM   #8
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

flac's gonna be really ashamed of himself when he gets to the episode where we learn that Kate is a hermaphoridte with a mysterious STD.

anyway.....

if we think of the cast of Gilligan's Island as one end of the Island-Stranded-Appearance continuum and Tom Hanks in Castaway as the other end of the continuum, then the Jack, Kate, Hurley et al seem to be permenantly stuck between the two extremes. Hurley doesn't lose weight, Jack's hair never seems to grow, Kate always looks like the world's hottest aids infested hermaphrodite, etc., etc.... i think we just have to suspend reality for the sake of entertainment.

cheers
Old 05-31-2007, 09:56 AM   #9
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
flac's gonna be really ashamed of himself when he gets to the episode where we learn that Kate is a hermaphoridte with a mysterious STD.
Not as ashamed as you might think......
Old 05-31-2007, 10:07 AM   #10
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not as ashamed as you might think......
literally made me laugh out loud....

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Flacolaco again.
Old 05-31-2007, 10:57 AM   #11
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

don't read any forums, just enjoy the greatness that is LOST

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 12:13 AM   #12
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Any updates?

Surely you haven't lost interest. Kate's episode (Tabula Rasa) is semi-interesting.... but Walkabout, the 4th episode is one of the best.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:21 AM   #13
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Any updates?

Surely you haven't lost interest. Kate's episode (Tabula Rasa) is semi-interesting.... but Walkabout, the 4th episode is one of the best.
Terry O'Quinn was nominated for an Emmy for that episode... it really was excellent.

I expect that Matthew Fox, as much as I disdain Jack, will get nominated for his performance in Through the Looking Glass. That was pretty good.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 12:27 AM   #14
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Any updates?

Funny you should ask, I just watched #3. I'm sorry but I've been very busy lately.

ANYWHO!!!!....

#3 was cool. Fat guy said "dude" 34 times, and I just happened to be playing the corresponding drinking game.

they left it with the impression of "it doesn't really matter what kate did." So I wonder if that's true or not. Also, I wonder what her breasts look like. So soft.

What else? they immediately distance themselves (the writers) from the "monster" or whatever. Signaling things to come, and further "distancing" I'm sure.

I plan to push through at least 2 more tomorrow.

I'll let you know.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-05-2007 at 10:34 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 06:32 AM   #15
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Your next one is Walkabout.

I am certain you will enjoy that little gem.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:29 AM   #16
alexamenos
Diamond Member

*********EDIT (sorry alexa) THIS POST COULD BE KIND OF SPOILERISH SO DON'T READ IT YET FLACO********

yeah....walkabout was my favorite episode thus far.

.......just finished episode 17, "In Translation"....I'm feeling pretty good about my earlier observation that the island offers each of the characters a new lease on life after this episode. In fact Locke quite explicitly states that this is the case. Not that they'll all make the most of it, but each of their situations is such that they can be better off in important ways.

that's if they don't get eaten by the monsters, of course.

also, yeah Kate would be the obvious first choice....but Sun is hot (pun intended, and obvious), especially after seeing her in a bikini in the last episode. after claire drops her kid you could have the makings of a top notch porn scene.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-05-2007 at 11:11 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 01:52 PM   #17
alexamenos
Diamond Member

*********EDIT THIS POST COULD BE KIND OF SPOILERISH SO DON'T READ IT YET FLACO********

Just two notes.....

1. I'm not so sure that an opinion that each of the cast has an opportunity to improve his lot in life is a real show spoiler even for someone just watching the earliest episodes -- even if that is really valid theme, a fellow can watch the show and follow the theme without it foreshadowing any future surprises.....

2. It's kind of cool to have a spoiler alert aimed at a particular person, because this gives us license to say all the bad things we want about Flac. Did you know that Flac carries a purse and he never pees while standing up?
Old 06-05-2007, 01:55 PM   #18
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

*********EDIT THIS POST COULD BE KIND OF SPOILERISH SO DON'T READ IT YET FLACO********

1. I agree of course alexamenos but he might view it as such so I was just being cautious.

2. I didn't know that specifically, but I hear his wife holds him while he pees in public urinals.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:01 PM   #19
alexamenos
Diamond Member

1. You certainly have a point, such an observation could be a surprise-ending tip as to a common theme in the backstories;

2. I think normally he follows his wife to the bathroom. She commonly spends evenings out apologizing for the fact that Flac's flatulence overwhelms the other ladies in the ladies' room.

Last edited by alexamenos; 06-05-2007 at 02:31 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:30 PM   #20
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Wink

Idiots
Old 06-06-2007, 01:42 PM   #21
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Episode 18, Numbers, may be my 2nd favorite episode thus far (behind "Walkabout").
Old 06-06-2007, 04:55 PM   #22
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

For Flaco specifically but also anyone else who's interested:
On this lost forum they are setting up a "rewatch/watch for the first time" schedule.
Here's a link to the post discussing it.
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:06 AM   #23
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I'm through 7 now. "The moth"

I'm loving it so far, plenty happening. Plenty to explore. It's stilll so new though.

One thing I am getting beaten down by though, is the "new lease on life" theme. kate, jack, charlie, locke, sun....yeah I got it, everyone was in a bad place and now they get a new lease on life. I GOT IT. I suppose there's more though? Sawyer? The guy with the kid...Hot sister with brother. Btw that chick is seriously hot, and seriously a dumb bitch.

Good show so far.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:51 PM   #24
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Flaco, I am in a similar situation as you. I have seen some of Season 1, about half of Season 2, and because this season was a little crazy at times, I missed most of it as well. So, I just got finished with "Outlaws" - definitely my favorite so far.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 03:27 PM   #25
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:

I'm loving it so far, plenty happening. Plenty to explore. It's stilll so new though.

One thing I am getting beaten down by though, is the "new lease on life" theme. kate, jack, charlie, locke, sun....yeah I got it, everyone was in a bad place and now they get a new lease on life. I GOT IT. I suppose there's more though? Sawyer? The guy with the kid...Hot sister with brother. Btw that chick is seriously hot, and seriously a dumb bitch.

Good show so far.
Man I'm getting a good giggle out of reading your comments.

Hot sister with brother is Shannon. Her brother is Boone. I am quite certain that you will know them well by the end of Season 1.

The "guy with the kid" is Michael. His son's name is Walt.

So much I want to tell.... must resist.....
Old 06-08-2007, 04:05 PM   #26
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I'm so glad I can amuse you

I want to just sit down and watch a bunch in a row, but I'm too damn busy. Averaging one a day is the best I can do. I suppose I have all summer though.
Old 06-08-2007, 04:12 PM   #27
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:

Good show so far.
I just don't think shannon is that hot. The smarmy high-maintenance rich vitch just isn't my thing.

The interesting thing to me about the "new lease on life" theme is how few of the characters seem to recognize that they might be a little better off, and how their attitudes are a might different than the others....Locke being an obvious example, and I could mention two others but that'd be a bit spoilerish. It's kind of the irony of the show -- the island seems like such a mysterious and bad place but really the dangers there aren't that much worse than in the *civilized* world.

But that's just one take on the story.......other views, like the notion that the island is some sort of purgatory are interesting as well and I don't think it's necessary (or appropriate) to get too bogged down in just one theme.

anyhoo....I really do hope to see Kate, post-pregancy Claire and Sun in a three-way. That would make this the best show ever.
Old 06-09-2007, 01:22 AM   #28
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Ok I'm through 10 now.

golf.... that was gold. nice moment.

Crazy old french lady? Ok...but I thought it felt like it was to soon. I was enjoying the way things were progressing without outside influnce for the time being. And then the very next episode they hit me with "ZOMG this guy's not on the manifest!!"

Ok, I have a vague idea of where this is all going from various sources and news and tv I've seen along the way, but I didn't think they'd be interacting with people outside the group so quickly.

Oh and btw...Claires first "centric" episode...I dont know, I just couldnt care less. I didn't find her story interesting.

Also, Charlie wants to tackle pregnant bitches.

I'm gonna watch 11 and then go to sleep.
Old 06-09-2007, 01:42 AM   #29
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

lol phuking sawyer....

"so a tribe of evil natives planted a ringer in the group to kidnap a pregnant girl and a reject from vh1 has-beens?"

That's exactly what it is isn't it?

This is a legendary J.K. Rowling story telling method. She plants these obvious statements in the books while we think "well that's stupid" and then they turn out to be clear as day true.
Old 06-09-2007, 01:44 AM   #30
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Also, at this particular moment, I like Locke, and his story.

I also, think that is going to change.
Old 06-09-2007, 10:19 AM   #31
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Good times.

On Claire.... you didn't find it odd that the psychic had her get on the plane? THE plane? Like maybe he knew what was going to happen? He doesn't want the baby given away. The circumstances surrounding someone else raising the child frightened him.

That storyline intrigued me.
Old 06-09-2007, 12:45 PM   #32
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good times.

On Claire.... you didn't find it odd that the psychic had her get on the plane? THE plane? Like maybe he knew what was going to happen? He doesn't want the baby given away. The circumstances surrounding someone else raising the child frightened him.

That storyline intrigued me.
****PSEUDO-SPOILER FLACO DON'T READ AND I WON'T INSULT YOU EITHER****
What is particularly odd is what we learn in the episode "?". Just look it up on Wikipedia if you don't remember what happened. That's something that has never been explained. Flaco likes men.
****PSEUDO-SPOILER OVER****

If I wasn't watching the first five seasons of 24 right now, I would totally re-watch Lost seasons 1 and 2.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:08 AM   #33
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Ethan is a real bad ass character, imo. I love how literal and matter-of-fact he is when he says to Jack, "if you do not stop following me, I will kill one of them." There's no sentiment or BS to Ethan's approach -- it's very "I'm jungle boy and this is how I roll".

And the Charlie thing at the end -- how many times have you seen the story-formula where one character tries furiously to revive a dead guy while their cohort says "give it up already" only to have the first character get really intense and finally revive the dead guy? (eg, The Abyss, Ed Harris revives Elizabeth Mastrantonio)

Anyway, I fell for it. I shouldn't have but I did.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:33 PM   #34
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

lol episode 13..... "YOURE GONNA HAVE TO PEE ON IT.... JUST PEE ON IT!"
Old 06-12-2007, 11:39 PM   #35
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
lol episode 13..... "YOURE GONNA HAVE TO PEE ON IT.... JUST PEE ON IT!"
I thought that was season 2 for some reason..... That was hilarious.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:02 AM   #36
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Ok some points through 13....

#1. Incest? Really? But man.....she is very boneable....

#2. Claire's been gone a while now....wtf?

#3. The hatch appears. I've heard of this before. Is Locke going to go totally nutso over this? Why has he changed so fast? How does he "know so much" already?

#4. Korean girls speaks english.....YEAH I GOT IT. DON'T CARE

#5. Hurley = funny.

#6. It's been a couple of episodes since I've seen kates bra, or bikini bottoms. What gives?

Things are picking up. The hatch AND the french lady? Why does the island need to become so "small" so quickly?
Old 06-13-2007, 06:24 AM   #37
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Ok some points through 13....

#1. Incest? Really? But man.....she is very boneable....
Well.... officially they are step-brother/sister so although not appropriate I'm not sure that's officially full fledged incest
Quote:
#2. Claire's been gone a while now....wtf?
I know.... I know
Quote:
#3. The hatch appears. I've heard of this before. Is Locke going to go totally nutso over this? Why has he changed so fast? How does he "know so much" already?
Some things you just can't be told. That's all I'm going to say.
Quote:
#4. Korean girls speaks english.....YEAH I GOT IT. DON'T CARE

#5. Hurley = funny.

#6. It's been a couple of episodes since I've seen kates bra, or bikini bottoms. What gives?

Things are picking up. The hatch AND the french lady? Why does the island need to become so "small" so quickly?
Keep watching. Because.... you know...... you should.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:55 AM   #38
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Random hatch....no handle. No visibile lock. Meant to be locked from the inside then obviously? Or closed from the outside and never gone into again? Or there is another door/hatch somewhere else? Is there some sort of technology down there? food? your mom?
Old 06-13-2007, 08:57 AM   #39
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Random hatch....no handle. No visibile lock. Meant to be locked from the inside then obviously? Or closed from the outside and never gone into again? Or there is another door/hatch somewhere else? Is there some sort of technology down there? food? your mom?
Those are some very interesting questions.

very interesting.

I bet you can't wait to see if they ever get in there. And if they get in there... just what in the heck will happen?
Old 06-13-2007, 09:00 AM   #40
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

I'm almost mad that he won't have to wait an entire summer for certain answers.

Just not fair.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game