Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

View Poll Results: Who should be next Cowboys Coach??
Keep Wade Phillips 4 8.51%
Hire Bill Cowher 25 53.19%
Hire Jimmy Johnson 4 8.51%
Promote Jason Garrett to Head Coach 4 8.51%
Hire someone else(3rd party) 10 21.28%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict View Post
We definitely will be drafting lineman this year, but without a new coaching staff, it will not make too much of a difference...Columbo and Davis are no longer the consistent....Kosier cannot stay healthy

13 rushing attempts is mind boggling when your starting QB is out...does Garrett not have faith that our line can block on the run?...well I dont think they can, so maybe Garrett is not at fault...but he is very, very, and I mean very predictable....especially since they never throw down field

Sensabaugh, Ball, and Scandrick should not start at all...the cowboys should really take a look at some free agents for these positions...think about if we would have got AJ Otogwe as our FS this off season ...Sensabaugh simply cannot tackle....Scandrick is too small....and Ball is is just not good

Bradie and Brooking are average at best...with this being said why dont they go back to a 4-3 with ...with Ware, Spencer, and Bradie/Brooking as the 3 linebacker and go get a fat DT like Pat Williams to play next to Ratliff

Kitna was atrocious in the beginning but he settled down later...we need an real backup QB, maybe they should give Mcgee all the practice reps this week and let him start the next game...They should also look in FA for a quality backup

I dont even want Wade or Garrett as coordinators, I would prefer an entirely new coaching staff...and I would like the the new head coach to pick out his assistants, not the other way around

Jerry has alot of work to do this offseason and it will start with the Draft
Do you honestly think there's even the SLIGHTEST chance that Wade Phillips will be coaching the Cowboys next year? I don't think there is.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:27 AM   #2
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Do you honestly think there's even the SLIGHTEST chance that Wade Phillips will be coaching the Cowboys next year? I don't think there is.
You are right b/c Jerry needs is trying to sell tickets, and there is no way no one will throw away that much money to watch a team under this staff

Tags
fluffy pandering