Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
I was about to start a new thread. Glad I glanced through this one. Here's the video/audio of that quote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnB0NZzl5HA
I dont see anything in that quote that isnt really true, except that there are probably a small amount of the 47% that truly take responsibility for themselves and would rather not be on the govt dole. I guess it remains to be seen if those will take offense or just realize that one would probably only take offense because the sting of rebuke is the truth. Those that are happy to be sucking from the teets of the taxpayers are those who BO is buying votes from by continuing to extort from those of us that pay income taxes.
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

Last edited by roadrunner; 09-17-2012 at 09:26 PM.
roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #2
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
I dont see anything in that quote that isnt really true, except that there are probably a small amount of the 47% that truly take responsibility for themselves and would rather not be on the govt dole. I guess it remains to be seen if those will take offense or just realize that one would probably only take offense because the sting of rebuke is the truth. Those that are happy to be sucking from the teets of the taxpayers are those who BO is buying votes from by continuing to extort from those of us that pay income taxes.
and those "sucking from the teets of the taxpayers" are living SO large... I'm just so envious that I would rather spend my time bitching about it from my white steed than actually thinking about what justification I have to judge someone based on stereotypical fluff from FOX News... Cry me a river because those teets are dry from my perspective.

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 09-17-2012 at 09:42 PM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:21 PM   #3
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
and those "sucking from the teets of the taxpayers" are living SO large... I'm just so envious that I would rather spend my time bitching about it from my white steed than actually thinking about what justification I have to judge someone based on stereotypical fluff from FOX News... Cry me a river because those teets are dry from my perspective.
At what point in your rant are you going to realize that you have no idea where I came from and why I would come to that conclusion? I will give you a hint, I don't have a white steed and I come from a poor family. As for the heart of the matter, I stand by my statement. Like I said before, the sting of rebuke is the truth. I don't know your personal situation. But, if you are taking it personal as it sounds in your response, then I would certainly suggest that you are feeling nothing more than the sting of rebuke I mentioned in my last response.
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Old 09-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #4
roadrunner
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
These 2 old farts sum it up well...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." Benjamin Franklin

“The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money.” Alexis de Tocqueville

Tags
abortions for everyone!, alienjesusfrownsuponthee, fuck abortion