Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-20-2004, 11:13 PM   #81
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default RE:The Sock's thread

Sock went triple double tonight...25 points...14 boards ...and 12 blocks. (he had 25 of his team's 43 points)

Richland had 3 guys taller than the Sock...they're all fairly slow, though...and they tried to post up all night...that explains Sock's 12 blocks. None were help side blocks...all were just man on man in the post.

He had 2 fouls in the first 3 minutes...after opening the game with 10 points in that same amount of time...as we went out to a 15- 0 lead...and then had to sit for 5 minutes.

But, we lost by 3 and Sock is one angry young man tonight...But the Mavs win made him feel much better...that was our 14th straight New Jersey game together !!!

Doc, I need some serious pharmceuticals before Sock plays on Friday !!!!!!!!!

(Since we went to the Mavs game, we missed a good varsity matchup...Denton Ryan's Austin Jackson vs. Richland's Colin Dennis (he was featured in the DMN 2 days ago) In the last 2 games, Austin has had games of 28 and 33...and Colin has been going 30 in the last few games too...FOOTNOTE: Colin was off the Richland team for the first 13 games because he beat the hell out of a teammate...an argument over a girl....

Check out the paper tomorow for the result of the Denton Ryan game tomorrow...those two guys were guarding each other...one of the best head to head player matchups of the year.

Old 01-23-2004, 06:25 AM   #82
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Since a few people have asked for directions to Sock's game on Fri. 1/23...and yes, that's tonight...

Here they are:
Sock plays at 6:30 at Hebron High school.

4207 Plano Parkway
Carrollton, TX 75010
Telephone: 972-862-1600

On mapquest, that's close to Marsh and Plano Pkwy. The JV plays at 5pm...and the Sock plays at 6:30; the varsity game is at 8pm...

Footnote: Colin Dennis went half insane and lit up Austin Jackson in the varsity game between Denton Ryan and Richland. They also have a nice kid who's about 6'7" (our tallest is 6'3"); they won the varsity game by 14.

Old 01-23-2004, 06:52 AM   #83
OutletPass
Diamond Member

From Addsion and the Central/75 area...it looks like the best bet is to come up to 544...go west to Marsh...turn right on Marsh until it intersects Plano Parkway and take a left...onto Plano Parkway...it looks like Hebron High school will be on your ight...

If you're coming up 35 E, it's a bit easier....it's just I35 North to the "Bush" east...left on Midway and left on Plano parkway..Hebron High school should be on the right.
Old 01-23-2004, 11:36 AM   #84
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: The Sock's thread

geez, does sock pass the ball? where are the assists? i want a quadruple-double! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 10:49 PM   #85
OutletPass
Diamond Member

Actually he does that real well BBL...it's my favorite thing about his game (along with the shotblocking).....but his teammmates don't finish very well at all or he'd have a bunch of assists every night.

Dirno2000 came out to the game tonight and he may be able to give you some impressions of the Sock. He did say that the Sock would best at the 1...and that's what I think, too. It's where the Sock started in b-ball...and played up until the last year and a half when he got TALL.

We won tonight...a 70-68 nailbiter that came down to the end. Sock had a pretty nice overall game...very well rounded..30 points/12 rebounds and 5 blocks (all of the blocks in the 2nd half). His foot is still bothering him, though and he's not getting off the ground as high as normal...but it was a nice solid game for him.

We've played all of the teams in District once now...so it'll be interesting to see how he does on the 2nd time through. Next game is Tuesday...then Friday is the rematch with archrival Denton high School.

The boys are planning some serious payback for that game.
Old 01-26-2004, 10:24 AM   #86
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

His co-agent needs a videotape for promotion, urgently.

Old 01-26-2004, 11:19 AM   #87
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, i figured that was the case, OP. can't get assists if your teammates can't finish.
Old 01-29-2004, 12:40 AM   #88
OutletPass
Diamond Member

I'm a day late and a dollar short...as I was reminded by sharp eyed friends.

Your Denton Ryan 9th grade Raiders played at Azle last night...and got some needed payback...a 2 point win after a 3 point loss to them a couple of weeks back.

Sock had a pretty average type of game 18/10/2bl/6ast....not his best by far. He fouled out in the last minute or so. And I'm a slight bit concerned about his lingering foot injury. It was a ridiculously physical game...Azle has a 6'3" post who loves to throw elbows into the face.

But the really good news is that the other guys on the team played a VERY nice game. A couple of the kids are really showing some real nice signs of improvement.

We have the rematch with Denton High School coming up Friday night...and that's a real PAYBACK game...I wouldn't be surprised to see the Sock have a 30/20 game...this is THE ONE that he wants before he goes to the varsity.

Old 01-29-2004, 01:59 AM   #89
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Wow, great to see the sock coming on!!

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 06:37 PM   #90
OutletPass
Diamond Member

Ugly game last night...a 15 point loss to our archrival. Sock had 11 points...with 10 coming in the 4th quarter. A couple of our kids were yelling at each other (oncourt) during the game...it's getting UGLY...

The following is for Dirno2000:
The varsity game was played at UNT...and Austin Jackson had 25 points. AND he had the absolute sickest dunk that I've seen all year...a beautiful 360 in traffic that you just had to see to believe. That alone was worth the price of admission.

Old 02-04-2004, 08:34 PM   #91
OutletPass
Diamond Member

Sock had 23-16-5bl-8as in his last game before going to the varsity. They kept him over for this game..then he sat on the varsity bench during their game.

They won by 4 after being down by 15 in the first quarter... Birdville started the game with a 12-0 run in the first 2 minutes; the coach pulled Sock and 3 of the other starters...then put them back in 4 minutes later...Great move by Coach Gibson...

The team will play 3 more...but the Sock is on to varsity !

He may get a few minutes of PT if we can get way ahead (or behind)...but for now I'm just happy that he had such a great season...and is getting the honor of moving up to a team that's dominated by juniors.

For the 9th grade season, Sock averaged (about) 22 points - 13 rebounds - 4 blocks and 4 assists.

For Dirno:
Dallas Mustangs Blue 16 and under (he's still14) are recruiting him to play AAU this year. That's the team that had Austin, Booker Woodfox, Gary Flowers, Jeremy Buttell (Colleyville), Byron E. , Ryan Boyd, and Sean Williams and all those other great guys as "under 16's ".

Old 02-04-2004, 09:12 PM   #92
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

Glad to hear that Sock is doing so well.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 09:31 PM   #93
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

It's about time to find a more appropriate nick for him, compagre.

Old 02-05-2004, 01:04 AM   #94
OutletPass
Diamond Member

I agree...compagre..but here's a funny story...About 3 games back...against the team from Hebron...one of their guys came out and played...in "One Long Blue Sock" on his left leg...we both fell over laughing !

Since you're his co-agent, perhaps you can give hm a nick en espanol, Chi.?
Up here, they just call him "Ryan Ryan"...his name and the name of his HS.

(Thanks to everyone who's posted in this thread over this past season...we really appreciate it more than you can know ...and we look forward to Mavs vs. Mavs this spring or summer !!...Again, thanks so much ! )

Old 02-05-2004, 05:29 AM   #95
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

OP seems to be a very proud one...

socks, wish you further success for the future... with this great support and
management at your side this shouldn't be a big problem [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 01:03 AM   #96
OutletPass
Diamond Member

Another curveball tonight...
They had Sock play with the JV tonight...and then sit with the varsity...
But he went trip-doub with the JV...with the highlight being 11 (freaking) blocks.
They brought it in...he smacked it out....

Best news: He's now on the Dallas Mustangs under 16 AAU team this summer..
if you love highschool basketball in texas, you might like to go to:
here

If you go there, check out the articles on the "Dallas Mustangs" ...in AAU play nationwide, they were in the top 5.........
Old 02-07-2004, 01:17 AM   #97
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

OP, let me know if the sock has any games in the Garland/ Rowlet/Rockwall area.....I would love to come see your young studd hoop!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 03:32 AM   #98
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Best news: He's now on the Dallas Mustangs under 16 AAU team this summer......
Congratulations. Playing against the best can only make you better. For those that don't follow high school basketball, the Dallas Mustangs are perennially one of the top AAU programs in the area the state. Their top teams always represents the DFW well at the national AAU tournaments.

Old 12-20-2004, 11:08 AM   #99
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Anybody have an update on the Sock's 04-05 season?
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 02:29 AM   #100
Dirks Cuzin

Dirks Cuzin is on a distinguished road

I dont but if u want, i can get it easily...

The kid has been my best friend since we were toddlers
Just say the word
Old 12-22-2004, 05:03 AM   #101
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

i'm curious, too, cuz. it'd be cool if you'd let us know how sock's doing.
Old 12-22-2004, 05:54 AM   #102
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

I would love to know how he is going.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 11:30 PM   #103
Dirks Cuzin

Dirks Cuzin is on a distinguished road

k, ill post soon
Old 01-04-2005, 01:31 PM   #104
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Been two weeks. Is he still at Denton Ryan? What year is he and which team is he on?
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Old 01-04-2005, 05:02 PM   #105
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Last time I pm'd him (probably 6-8 months ago) he was still at Ryan.
Old 01-04-2005, 05:09 PM   #106
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

i hope we'll hear from him...
arent there any websites? maybe from his college?
Old 01-04-2005, 05:58 PM   #107
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

I found a link at dallasnews.com

Denton Ryan
Old 01-04-2005, 08:37 PM   #108
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

What grade?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 10:35 PM   #109
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: Caliente
I found a link at dallasnews.com

Denton Ryan
That's Denton High not Denton Ryan.
Old 01-05-2005, 04:55 AM   #110
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
What grade?
i think he should be a sophomore now...
Old 01-05-2005, 10:26 AM   #111
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Ryan is 15 yrs old.
Old 08-22-2006, 05:32 PM   #112
Dooby
Diamond Member

Default Nobody ever posted this...

Boys basketball: A study in Perseverance
Ryan’s Walkup has overcome family tragedy

08:35 AM CST on Tuesday, January 24, 2006
By Chuck Cox / Staff Writer

Standing at just 6-1, Ryan junior forward Ryan Walkup personifies perseverance when he steps onto the basketball court.

Ryan Walkup
In his first year as a varsity starter for the Raiders, he is routinely asked to guard taller players and regularly holds his own when doing so.

“He plays with the cards he was dealt,” Ryan head coach Bryce Overstreet said. “He’s not very tall, so, in turn, the only way for him to gain an advantage is through hard work and his quickness. He has got very good footwork and is just an undersized big man. If he’s 6-5 or 6-6, he may be a Division I basketball player.”

But the battles Walkup wages on the hardwood don’t compare to one he faced off the court before his first year of high school was even in the books. Walkup’s father, Bill, who helped him learn the game and develop as a fledgling player, died unexpectedly.

“It’s definitely something I think about, because he always came to my games,” Walkup said of his dad. “I just try to go out there and make him proud, as I always did.”

Walkup originally played baseball, like his father, but even when he decided he wanted to go in another direction athletically, his dad was there to help him make the transition.

“My dad got me into baseball but I didn’t like it too much, so around sixth grade I started getting into basketball,” Walkup said. “He had always played baseball, so he didn’t really know how to relate, but he kind of took me to the gym and stuff. By the time I got to eighth grade, we were going daily and that’s basically how I got into it. I played a lot to see him a lot because my parents were divorced — it was a way for me to see him.”

Walkup relied heavily on his mother Liz and his older sister Cary, who is now a sophomore at the University of Oklahoma, to deal with the loss. Walkup not only eventually came to terms with his father’s death, but he is now also one of the more outgoing and grounded players on Ryan’s roster.

Ryan’s Ryan Walkup splits two Grapevine defenders during a recent game at Billy Ryan Gymnasium. Walkup has overcome family tragedy to excel on the basketball court.
“It’s amazing,” Ryan senior guard Austin Knight said. “I can’t imagine going through that. Where he’s at right now is very admirable, very impressive. He’s very well-adjusted.”

One of four underclassmen for the Raiders, Walkup is averaging 6.9 points and 4.5 rebounds per game. Ryan is 13-10 overall and 3-4 in District 5-5A heading into tonight’s 8 p.m. home game against Keller. Walkup’s strong work ethic is one of the biggest reasons he has had success this season.

“I like to work hard,” Walkup said. “It just gives me a sense of fulfillment. My dad taught me work ethic and always taught me to go as hard as I could and be as good as I could, so that’s something I like to do.”

That strong work ethic is one that not only helps him, but also his teammates push themselves.

“He’s only a junior, but he has shown so much improvement from the very beginning of the season until now,” Knight said. “He’s a great guy and a great player. It gives us encouragement to see him work so hard.”

Walkup also counters his size disadvantage by relying on both hustle and quickness.

“It’s been a disadvantage,” Walkup said of his height. “I just have to try to stay smart and do the right moves to try to equal out the size disadvantage that I do have. It kind of sucks, but I try to work hard at it. I think I have an advantage running sometimes, because a lot of the big guys can’t run.”

Overstreet is glad to see Walkup and his fellow underclassmen getting some valuable experience under their belts this season. Ryan returned just one starter this year from last season’s senior-laden playoff team but is in position to make another run at a playoff berth with a relatively youthful roster.

“We’re obviously going to have some experience coming back next year,” Overstreet said. “And, once again, he’s [Walkup] a silent leader. He leads by example and is a very dependable kid and just a great team player.”

Being on the varsity this season has been both therapeutic and fun for Walkup, who had a 17-point outing against Guyer on Nov. 29.

“It’s cool,” Walkup said. “I think I’m having a better year than I thought I would. I’m just looking forward to next year, too, and getting better. Being with the guys, working hard and going through the adversity. It’s something I can lean back on with all of the stress in my life.”

And while his on-court persona is one that is admirable, it’s what he has accomplished off the court that has been even more impressive.

“He’s a very strong-willed kid,” Overstreet said. “Very courageous. It’s amazing for a kid that age to deal with something of that extent and still maintain the attitude he has on a daily basis and the work ethic he has on a daily basis.”
CHUCK COX can be reached at 940-566-6872. His e-mail address is ccox@dentonrc.com

Old 08-22-2006, 05:36 PM   #113
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

still making us proud.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:07 PM   #114
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock
I played a lot to see him a lot because my parents were divorced — it was a way for me to see him.
And he treasured every minute, I'm sure.

Old 08-22-2006, 07:25 PM   #115
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

I miss Bill. One of the class acts on this site. Some of the more veteran posters (myself included) could probably learn from his example.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 11:24 PM   #116
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Dooby, thanks for posting this. It's good to read something about Ryan and how he's doing. I'm sure he makes his dad very proud.

I was thinking about Bill on his birthday a couple weeks ago. I miss him so much.
Old 08-22-2006, 11:33 PM   #117
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet.

Could use Sock on my rec league team.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 08:01 PM   #118
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Anybody have updates? I tried searching on Google with no luck.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote