Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 01-08-2007, 02:06 PM   #1
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of
Default Alex Jones: Conspiracy Theorist 101

Any thoughts on this guy? It will interesting to see how many know who I am talking about.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2007, 02:13 PM   #2
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
Any thoughts on this guy? It will interesting to see how many know who I am talking about.
with one small qualification, which I'll save for later....

I love conspiracy theory and Alex rocks. Everything is connected to everything, and it's all serving one purpose...

I prefer, tho, David Icke, and if you've heard of him you're really out there.

Another favorite is Laurie Mylroie, but that's a whole 'nother story.

the qualification, of course, is that this is strictly a matter of entertainment for me....straight fiction is dull compared to the fertile stuff of these folks imagination.

You also can learn about some really bizarre things from time to time -- is anyone else aware that hundreds of the most powerful men in america get together annually out in the woods of N. California for a few days?

On a serious note, I do think conspiracy theory is something of a poor-man's attempt to understand history and the world around us....sort of a populist effort to grasp the way things are, or perhaps we should say that where mainstream history is written by the victors, conspiracy theorists are the worlds losers, in more ways than one.

Crazy stuff, anyway...

cheers
Old 01-08-2007, 02:17 PM   #3
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Moron? You've obviously never been to bohemian grove.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:19 PM   #4
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Moron? You've obviously never been to bohemian grove.
bohemian grove -- that's it, I couldn't remember where they get together every year.

cheers

Last edited by alexamenos; 01-08-2007 at 02:32 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 02:28 PM   #5
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Haha.. you mean staged bohemian grove? That was a good one.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:24 PM   #6
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

In all seriousness though, Cap ain't down with the biometrics.

So I'm cool with Jones making a spectacle of the DPS drivers license thumb-scan. That's some bullshit.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:28 PM   #7
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
In all seriousness though, Cap ain't down with the biometrics.

So I'm cool with Jones making a spectacle of the DPS drivers license thumb-scan. That's some bullshit.
there's a thousand and one things I'm not too thrilled about....

....and in all serious.....

Conspiracy theorists such as Jones are scorned and shunned aside for being wrong on history...meanwhile, liberals routinely get elected office even tho they're no less wrong on economics. I'd argue that the ramifications of being that wrong on economics is potentially just as damaging.

Last edited by alexamenos; 01-08-2007 at 03:56 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:52 PM   #8
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Liberals are the only ones criminally wrong on economics....?

hmmmmm....
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:55 PM   #9
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
Liberals are the only ones criminally wrong on economics....?

hmmmmm....
Liberals are the only ones criminally wrong on economics who are currently in control of Congress.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:59 PM   #10
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

AHHH I gues you are correct there!!

They are thus distinguished from the individuals criminally wrong on economics who controlled congress LAST month.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 04:03 PM   #11
alexamenos
Diamond Member

I think possibly the Republicans weren't so much criminally wrong as they were just plain criminal. They struck me as a group who understood that laws are made for looting, and they did loot to a rather fantastic degree.

I imagine the dems will continue the Republicans looting, and on top of this pass even worse measures out of well-intentioned ignorance.

should be fun to watch....

cheers
Old 01-10-2007, 09:57 AM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
AHHH I gues you are correct there!!

They are thus distinguished from the individuals criminally wrong on economics who controlled congress LAST month.
It's a statute of limitations thing.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:12 AM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
bohemian grove -- that's it, I couldn't remember where they get together every year.

cheers
"The Bohemian Grove, that I attend from time to time — the (inaudible) and the others come there — but it is the most faggy g**damn thing that you would ever imagine. The San Francisco crowd, it's just terrible. I can't even shake hands with anybody from San Francisco." — President Richard M. Nixon, Bohemian Club member starting in 1953
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 10:24 AM   #14
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
"The Bohemian Grove, that I attend from time to time — the (inaudible) and the others come there — but it is the most faggy g**damn thing that you would ever imagine. The San Francisco crowd, it's just terrible. I can't even shake hands with anybody from San Francisco." — President Richard M. Nixon, Bohemian Club member starting in 1953
nixon always had a way with words, didn't he?
Old 01-11-2007, 10:31 AM   #15
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Am I losing my mind or did something happen to the title of this thread?
Old 01-11-2007, 10:38 AM   #16
alexamenos
Diamond Member

it's a conspiracy.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:16 AM   #17
Nemesis
Diamond Member

that's my line..
Old 01-12-2007, 11:40 AM   #18
alexamenos
Diamond Member

It ain't so much that I'm paranoid, but I just wish They weren't out to get me.....