Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-25-2016, 12:25 AM   #41
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I'm sure this will be wildly unpopular around these parts but I think Rubio is a better long-term option than Conley, considering both players' ages and the fact that Conley is going to cost about $10M more per year.

Rubio is four years younger than Conley. He's arguably the best defensive point guard in the league (advances stats darling, also typically near the league lead in steals). The drawbacks with him are obviously his health (that I think would be less of a factor with a much better training staff here... Minnesota can't ever seem to keep their veterans healthy) and his considerable shooting/turnover issues. All of that said though... he's still freaking 26 and on an awesome contract (3 years left totaling about $43M) with the current cap! Again, a big issue there is that I don't think we have the assets to trade for him unless Minnesota just wants to salary dump him. I'd guess they won't unless they sign a big-time free agent or two, because they'll need his ~$14M just to hit the salary floor.

Considering the dearth of available point guards this summer, Rubio would be manna from heaven.
I would be perfectly fine with him and the TO do no bother me. As long as we have guys that can SCORE on the floor, Ive always had a soft spot for Rubio. But can the mavs swing it somehow is the question. AND would he be that much of an upgrade over Deron.(most likely, especially defense)

And if they were looking his way, it would make sense to max parsons. But you know, swinging for the fences here we go again.

Rubio/Barea/Felton
Wes/Harris
Parsons/Anderson
Dirk/Parsons/Powell
?/Mejri/AJ

Itd be hard to convince a Tier 1 center here. Parsons would have to be on the cruit'n trail

Last edited by Melonhead; 06-25-2016 at 12:27 AM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2016, 07:07 AM   #42
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Sign me up for Rubio, but I doubt Thibs trades his defensive star on a good contract, especially without a ready replacement. Maybe they take Wes for him because they need the veteran presence/ outside shooting, but that would just leave us with another hole (unless you see Anderson and Parsons at the 2 & 3).

Edit: totally forgot they drafted Kris Dunn. Still, may take Wes to make it happen.

Last edited by tap2390; 06-25-2016 at 07:23 AM.
tap2390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 11:43 AM   #43
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Sign me up for Rubio, but I doubt Thibs trades his defensive star on a good contract, especially without a ready replacement. Maybe they take Wes for him because they need the veteran presence/ outside shooting, but that would just leave us with another hole (unless you see Anderson and Parsons at the 2 & 3).

Edit: totally forgot they drafted Kris Dunn. Still, may take Wes to make it happen.
FWIW I'd trade Wes for Rubio in a New York minute.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 01:31 PM   #44
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@ESPNSteinLine: Story posting now with @ramonashelburne: @espn sources say the Lakers plan to aggressively pursue Miami's Hassan Whiteside in free agency

@espn_macmahon: Heat, Mavs, Lakers are known suitors for Hassan Whiteside. Blazers (and others) widely expected to be in mix.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-25-2016 at 02:00 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 02:06 PM   #45
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

"It appears the Heat wants to determine whether it has a chance to sign Durant before proceeding with Hassan Whiteside, who is lining up meetings (with Dallas and potentially others) shortly after the start of free agency.

Besides Dallas, the Portland Trail Blazers, Golden State and Boston are among other teams who reportedly have interest in Whiteside."

Also the Lakers are interested Whiteside as well and have tons of space. I'm really expecting the Mavs to not get anyone significant in which Dirk better either a) get paid a crap ton of money or b) retire. I'm losing hope really really fast in this off-season. This is a really bad off-season with the major cap raise to start declaring "shared responsibility" in salaries.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 04:45 PM   #46
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Portland really worries me because like Houston three years ago, I have a hard time figuring out why a free agent would choose us over them. Not as worried about the Lakers.
Old 06-25-2016, 06:57 PM   #47
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@ESPNSteinLine: Story posting now with @ramonashelburne: @espn sources say the Lakers plan to aggressively pursue Miami's Hassan Whiteside in free agency

@espn_macmahon: Heat, Mavs, Lakers are known suitors for Hassan Whiteside. Blazers (and others) widely expected to be in mix.
Blazers are the only ones I feel like we're competing with. But they don't really emphasize what Whiteside can bring. Which could affect him to decline next season not fitting into the system.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 06:58 PM   #48
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Portland really worries me because like Houston three years ago, I have a hard time figuring out why a free agent would choose us over them. Not as worried about the Lakers.
Yeah but the leverage we can have is convincing Conley first.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:52 PM   #49
spreedom
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
Yeah but the leverage we can have is convincing Conley first.
And that's another scenario where I see at least a half dozen better options for Conley. And it's not like Dallas has traditionally been a free agent haven.
Old 06-26-2016, 03:29 PM   #50
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@EthanJSkolnick: Whiteside met with Pat Riley a couple of weeks ago

‏@EthanJSkolnick: Asked if he'll stay in Miami if all things are equal. Long pause. "We'll see."

@EthanJSkolnick: Whiteside says no state tax is a factor. "But you can get traded."

@EthanJSkolnick: Whiteside says he hopes his situation is resolved on July 1, and that it's an easy decision

Last edited by Underdog; 06-26-2016 at 03:32 PM.
Old 06-26-2016, 03:51 PM   #51
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@EthanJSkolnick: Whiteside met with Pat Riley a couple of weeks ago

‏@EthanJSkolnick: Asked if he'll stay in Miami if all things are equal. Long pause. "We'll see."

@EthanJSkolnick: Whiteside says no state tax is a factor. "But you can get traded."

@EthanJSkolnick: Whiteside says he hopes his situation is resolved on July 1, and that it's an easy decision
I think we might actually have a shot at Whiteside if he buys into the defensive angle the team is sure to sell him on.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 04:10 PM   #52
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I think we might actually have a shot at Whiteside if he buys into the defensive angle the team is sure to sell him on.
From everything I've read, Whiteside just wants to get paid. Can we offer him the same amount of money as the Heat? Or more? Because it seems like he'll take any suggestion of signing for a discount as an insult.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 04:15 PM   #53
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future

The Whiteside quotes interest me because it seems to indicate that he already has an inclination of what he wants to do. He must if he is wanting to wrap this up on July 1.

If the Heat are serious about waiting for Durant, that bodes very well for the Mavs. From then, it sounds like saying the word "max" and selling him on his role.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 04:27 PM   #54
Underdog

1) Whiteside wants to make a decision by July 1st, Miami wants to chase Durant.

2) Whiteside wants to get paid max money, Miami wants him to take less to accommodate Durant.

If I'm reading this right, then offering him max contract when the clock strikes midnight could be enough to seal the deal... I'm sure it doesn't hurt that Cuban is making him our #1 priority this summer -- not just in words, like Riley, but in actions too. We're skipping right past Durant and meeting with Hassan first & foremost.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-26-2016 at 04:27 PM.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:32 PM   #55
Underdog

@espn_macmahon: Hassan Whiteside: “I really don’t think it’s about loyalty. It’s about the best situation for myself.” http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16...-future-july-1

Last edited by Underdog; 06-26-2016 at 04:33 PM.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:36 PM   #56
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds like the Heat are in a similar situation with Whiteside as the Mavs are with Parsons- won't offer the max until the bigger fish are already off the table. Whiteside might not be such a longshot after all. If he's really insistent on having a max deal on July 1st, then time is on the Mavs' side.

Let's all hope that Durant drags out his free agency bidding war as long as possible.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:39 PM   #57
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

I think he wants to feel accepted by his time i.e. offer me the max or he could bolt.

Keep in mind the Lakers want Whiteside too.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:46 PM   #58
yahyes
Banned

Quote:
Not just that. But how Carlisle has worked good with centers like him. Tyson and Wright(adding for his athleticism). And also he did manage to help Zaza getting more double doubles this past season. Shit we even had Blair one time who did fine on his own for a spurt. We took the spurs to 7 games rolling with Dalembert. Carlisle can get him going here right off the start of the season if he's committed.

Last edited by yahyes; 06-26-2016 at 04:46 PM.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:50 PM   #59
yahyes
Banned

How hard you think would it be to try to snatch another miami free agent? That could also get Whiteside interested. There should be enough cap to add Gerald Green too. Or whoever Whiteside played better with stats wise. It'll help adding a bench player like Green, IF Whiteside chooses Dallas.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:52 PM   #60
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Keep in mind the Lakers want Whiteside too.
If the Lakers and Mavs are both offering him the max, then it gets interesting, because it doesn't look like either team has real clear advantage. Mavs are better right now, but Lakers have more young talent and upside. Lakers of course have the "glamor" factor and the allure of Hollywood and the bigger market, but is Whiteside the kind of guy who even cares about that? His #1 priority is getting paid, but I wonder what his second and third priorities are.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:53 PM   #61
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
There should be enough cap to add Gerald Green too. Or whoever Whiteside played better with stats wise. It'll help adding a bench player like Green, IF Whiteside chooses Dallas.
Holy crap..... Gerald Green still exists?
Old 06-26-2016, 04:55 PM   #62
Underdog

Hassan Whiteside's agent is Jeff Schwartz, who also represents Deron Williams, Tyson Chandler, Devin Harris, and Charlie Villanueva... Not sure if that gives us a leg up, but it could explain why we kept Charlie V on the roster last season!

Old 06-26-2016, 04:57 PM   #63
yahyes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Holy crap..... Gerald Green still exists?
He did better in Phoenix. But still looks better offensively than Corey Brewer.
Old 06-26-2016, 04:59 PM   #64
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How hard you think would it be to try to snatch another miami free agent? That could also get Whiteside interested. There should be enough cap to add Gerald Green too. Or whoever Whiteside played better with stats wise. It'll help adding a bench player like Green, IF Whiteside chooses Dallas.
You don't remember Gerald Green going all bath salt crazy last year? Did the real story ever really come out? I'm guessing Cuban would have no interest.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 05:02 PM   #65
yahyes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
You don't remember Gerald Green going all bath salt crazy last year? Did the real story ever really come out? I'm guessing Cuban would have no interest.
Yeah, it was all covered up too. Wade was there and he went crazy maybe on some drug. But still, he could snap out of it and contribute to Dallas if Whiteside signs. Cause then you'll get some other player options Donnie can look to expand offensively.
Old 06-26-2016, 05:05 PM   #66
Underdog

Hassan Whiteside is on the fence and we're talking about Gerald friggin' Green??

Just stop.

Old 06-26-2016, 05:06 PM   #67
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
If the Lakers and Mavs are both offering him the max, then it gets interesting, because it doesn't look like either team has real clear advantage. Mavs are better right now, but Lakers have more young talent and upside. Lakers of course have the "glamor" factor and the allure of Hollywood and the bigger market, but is Whiteside the kind of guy who even cares about that? His #1 priority is getting paid, but I wonder what his second and third priorities are.
Maybe his 2nd priority is to make sure he gets paid again in three or four years. Remember, the dude is allready 27, so he has pretty much just two fat contracts for his entire career. The one he signs now then and then another one at age 30/31.

I think part of the pitch should be also how every center absolutly shines in RC PnR heavy offense with Dirk and Barea, pushing his stats etc (Chandler, Wright etc) and how their production dropped after they switched teams.

With another team, he gets paid but maybe he becomes just a glorified roleplayer with average touches and stats, in Dallas this wont happen and here he has the hightest chances to cash in again after three years (give him a player option in the 4th year, so he can sign his 2nd contract at age 30).

Add this to the Jordan pitch and we should have solid chances. The Mavs and their offense gives him the best chances to keep his role/relevance/numbers up to get paid again.

No one thought we have a good shot with Jordan and we had it. So i think we have a solid chance with Whiteside.

Last edited by sefant77; 06-26-2016 at 05:07 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 05:09 PM   #68
yahyes
Banned

Quote:
Hassan Whiteside is on the fence and we're talking about Gerald friggin' Green??

Just stop.
Ugh yeah it's just talk of an idea to help motivate Whiteside joining Dallas.
Old 06-26-2016, 05:10 PM   #69
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Maybe his 2nd priority is to make sure he gets paid again in three or four years. Remember, the dude is allready 27, so he has pretty much just two fat contracts for his entire career. The one he signs now then and then another one at age 30/31.

I think part of the pitch should be also how every center absolutly shines in RC PnR heavy offense with Dirk and Barea, pushing his stats etc (Chandler, Wright etc) and how their production dropped after they switched teams.

With another team, he gets paid but maybe he becomes just a glorified roleplayer with average touches and stats, in Dallas this wont happen and here he has the hightest chances to cash in again after three years (give him a player option in the 4th year, so he can sign his 2nd contract at age 30).

Add this to the Jordan pitch and we should have solid chances. The Mavs and their offense gives him the best chances to keep his role/relevance/numbers up to get paid again.

No one thought we have a good shot with Jordan and we had it. So i think we have a solid chance with Whiteside.
Yeah, the same pitch they used for DeAndre makes sense since he'd essentially be playing the same role anyway... We really need to get cornerstones in the center and point guard positions, then build from there -- Whiteside is exactly the kind of player that can lure free agents next summer.

Old 06-26-2016, 05:11 PM   #70
Underdog

Quote:
Ugh yeah it's just talk of an idea to help motivate Whiteside joining Dallas.
Are you suggesting that signing Gerald Green would help motivate Hassan Whiteside to come to Dallas? Is that what you're trying to say?

Because, no... No it wouldn't. Not one bit.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-26-2016 at 05:19 PM.
Old 06-26-2016, 05:17 PM   #71
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Honestly I think Whiteside seems far more realistic than Jordan ever did. To get Jordan, we had to convince him to leave a borderline title contender. Jordan also clearly cared about winning and his role on the team as opposed to just getting paid.
Old 06-26-2016, 05:22 PM   #72
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hassan Whiteside's agent is Jeff Schwartz, who also represents Deron Williams, Tyson Chandler, Devin Harris, and Charlie Villanueva... Not sure if that gives us a leg up, but it could explain why we kept Charlie V on the roster last season!
That's actually quite interesting.

And weren't there rumors of Miami shopping Whiteside at some point because they didn't want to pay him the max? Did I dream that?

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 06-26-2016 at 05:29 PM.
Old 06-26-2016, 05:26 PM   #73
yahyes
Banned

Quote:
Are you suggesting that signing Gerald Green would help motivate Hassan Whiteside to come to Dallas? Is that what you're trying to say?

Because, no... No it wouldn't. Not one bit.
Well Lebron sure did get motivated to go back to Cleveland when he knew they could get Love... This is what the player looks at after the numbers. I'm saying it can help if Donnie gets creative on plugging in other bench players in all sorts of ways. IF Whiteside is motivated to win here in Dallas.
Old 06-26-2016, 05:29 PM   #74
Underdog

Quote:
Well Lebron sure did get motivated to go back to Cleveland when he knew they could get Love... This is what the player looks at after the numbers. I'm saying it can help if Donnie gets creative on plugging in other bench players in all sorts of ways. IF Whiteside is motivated to win here in Dallas.
Now you're comparing Gerald Green to Kevin Love?

Let me repeat: GERALD GREEN IS NOT GETTING HASSAN WHITESIDE TO DALLAS. To even suggest so is absurd.

Old 06-26-2016, 05:32 PM   #75
Underdog

Quote:
That's actually quite interesting.

And weren't there rumors of Miami shopping Whiteside at some point because they didn't want to pay him the max? Did I dream that?
According to Chris Broussard's "sauces" back around the trade deadline.

Old 06-26-2016, 05:39 PM   #76
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Hey, any little bit of hope helps. Jeff Schwarz connection, Whiteside and Cuban following each other on twitter, Broussard's googlie eyes, loyalty not a big factor, likes no state income tax...

Old 06-26-2016, 05:45 PM   #77
yahyes
Banned

Dirk's last 3 years of playing for the ring or relying on Bosh too much who might have to retire?
Old 06-26-2016, 05:49 PM   #78
Underdog

Quote:
Hey, any little bit of hope helps. Jeff Schwarz connection, Whiteside and Cuban following each other on twitter, Broussard's googlie eyes, loyalty not a big factor, likes no state income tax...
Well, the no state income tax applies to Florida as well, but it might eliminate the Lakers from the conversation...

Last edited by Underdog; 06-26-2016 at 05:50 PM.
Old 06-26-2016, 05:49 PM   #79
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't forget Gerald Green.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 05:50 PM   #80
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Hey, yahyes might be on to something...

Gerald Green and Hassan Whiteside are best friends.