Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-28-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dirk's "brother" "Jonathan Nowitzki" sues Mark Cuban for making homosexual advances

This came my way just now and is too good not to share:

Quote:
Jonathan Nowitzki
v.
Mark Cuban "dba Owner, National Basketball Association's Dallas Mavericks"

6/27/2012 3:12 cv 2049M
(Dallas)

Summary: Injunctive action where the plaintiff claims to be the younger brother of Mavericks' player Dirk Nowitzki. The plaintiff claims that while watching the NBA Finals last week at Cuban's house with Dirk, an intoxicated Cuban allegedly made homosexual advances towards the plaintiff. The plaintiff claims Cuban said that during the team's visit to the White House, President Obama admitted that he as not a U.S. citizen and that he was born in Kenya. The plaintiff claims Cuban threw a beer bottle at his head and attacked him. The plaintiff claims he is at the German embassy in Washington D.C., fearing for his life.

Paid download
More info:

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki’s ‘Brother’ Seeks Restraining Order Against Mark Cuban
Posted on June 28th, 2012 12:29pm by Jason Heid
Filed under Crime, Law, Local News
Apparently the Dallas Mavericks owner gets around. First the outlandish claims about his behavior with the Kardashians.

Now, as Park Cities People notes, this filing for a restraining order purportedly by the brother of Dirk Nowitzki, a Jonathan Nowitzki. The document says, in part:

“He put his tongue in my ear, and put his hands down my pants. I jumped up humiliated and told him I’m not gay.”

“Then Cuban pointed at me with a Miller in his hand and said ‘You don’t deserve to be in this country’ and said ‘You people killed my family in Auchowitz [sic]‘ and screamed at me ‘Youi Germans killed Jews’ and called me a Holocaust sympathizer and then threw a Miller Light at my head…”
http://frontburner.dmagazine.com/201...st-mark-cuban/

I don't know what to say other than...bravo, "Jonathan." Bravo.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

April 1th?
Dirk has no brother.
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:01 PM   #3
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the full court filing for those who want to read it in all its ALLCAPS, two-page glory:

http://www.parkcitiespeople.com/2012...iculous-things

Old 06-28-2012, 05:15 PM   #4
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL WUT

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #5
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously a Nets fan.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #6
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

If "Jonathan Nowitzki" is reading: please PM me the phone number of your drug dealer... Whatever you're on seems to be doing the trick!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #7
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
This came my way just now and is too good not to share:

More info:

http://frontburner.dmagazine.com/201...st-mark-cuban/

I don't know what to say other than...bravo, "Jonathan." Bravo.
How despicable of YOU to post this low-class juvenile garbage; reminded me why I haven't posted on this forum in months! Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!! This thread should be removed!! Back to the draft....smdh.
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:50 PM   #8
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Growls View Post
Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!
Sig worthy.

Old 06-28-2012, 09:53 PM   #9
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

One of the comments: "y’all … this must be some joke … no good german would drink miller lite." lmao

Seriously though, what is this article? :O
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:00 PM   #10
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
One of the comments: "y’all … this must be some joke … no good german would drink miller lite." lmao
That cracked me up too.

Old 06-28-2012, 11:03 PM   #11
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How despicable of YOU to post this low-class juvenile garbage; reminded me why I haven't posted on this forum in months! Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!! This thread should be removed!! Back to the draft....smdh.
What on earth?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:55 PM   #12
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

>This message is hidden because She_Growls is on your ignore list.

yeah.. I knew there was a reason I did that a couple years ago.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:37 AM   #13
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

So when's the hearing? Why isn't he staying with the Dirkster?
Old 06-29-2012, 10:44 AM   #14
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

A Bernardos sighting, now it's confirmed, thread was worth it.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:58 AM   #15
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
lolz...wow.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:48 AM   #16
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

Is this the same guy who's suing Cuban, the Kardashians, and Lamar Odom and claims to have the sex tape?
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
she_queefs