Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-20-2005, 12:29 AM   #241
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Jesus Chirst. Redskins at the top of the division. Let that sink in.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:30 AM   #242
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

just got beat by a bad team....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 12:30 AM   #243
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough

disgusting
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 12:30 AM   #244
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

What I don't understand is this.... Why in the hell do so many players go down in the middle of the field with the ball on the last play of the game. If anything, just throw it somewhere. That's your only option. Pitch it behind you and HOPE that a Cowboy comes up with it. Your alternative is going down and the game ending. So many players just don't make the intelligent play there. You've got to give the ball up...it's your only hope.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 12:31 AM   #245
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Could see it coming. When they had the skins down at 3rd and 25 and they were just lolly-gagging around on defense. Then let them convert a long 4th and then another long 4th.

Reading press clippings from last week.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 12:32 AM   #246
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

This was a collapse of Mavs/Lakers proportions. Just sickening. Parcells might actually kill somebody tonight.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:33 AM   #247
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Pathetic.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 12:33 AM   #248
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 12:33 AM   #249
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

there goes Chaffy

what the hell.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 12:34 AM   #250
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
It's not looking any better. We have the 9'ers next and they actually have some offense.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:34 AM   #251
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The definition of gutwrenching.

I feel sick.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 12:36 AM   #252
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: ames7
This was a collapse of Mavs/Lakers proportions. Just sickening. Parcells might actually kill somebody tonight.

Well atleast we lost to the best team in the NBA. WE LOST TO THE EFFIN' REDSKINS!!! That's not gonna sink in for a minute lol.

I only got to see the 4th quarter and that was enough it seems. 13-0 in the 4th quarter and we lose. Goodness. Playcalling was horrible in the 4th.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 12:36 AM   #253
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

up 13 - 7 with a just a few minutes left, how do you get beat deep?

Contact Me
Old 09-20-2005, 12:37 AM   #254
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Something else I don't understand... Why do we have Aaron Glenn on Moss rather than Newman or, even better, Henry. He just caught one for a TD and we put the same two bitches on him a second time as if one helping of smoked cowboy wasn't enough... I just can't believe what happened there in the fourth quarter. We got booed for it when it happened and I thought to myself THIS MIGHT COST US THE GAME. Because 2 TDs are awful easy to get in the NFL and we only had 13. We should have passes rather than running three straight times with Thompson.

I hate to blame ONE person for a loss, so I won't... I will blame two. This falls directly, (AND I MEAN DIRECTLY), on Roy and Payton!!! Parcells, you might not be MUCH better, but please take the playbook back from this fool!
Old 09-20-2005, 12:37 AM   #255
Windmill360
Diamond Member

77 and 1 Bill 77-1! What are you going to do about it! 77-1!! The Redskins Bill, the Redskins..
Old 09-20-2005, 12:37 AM   #256
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
It's not looking any better. We have the 9'ers next and they actually have some offense.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:38 AM   #257
Movie Phone

Movie Phone will become famous soon enough

it just cant get any worse than this. embarrasing.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:40 AM   #258
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

My god I just want to throw up on Sean Payton's face!!! @#^@##$%#$
Old 09-20-2005, 12:40 AM   #259
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I am just afraid that this is the sort of catastrophic meltdown that can set a team back several weeks. Should have seen it coming, they were talking on the Ticket all day about how the Redskins aren't the automatic win we all see them as. Just didn't think it'd happen like this.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:41 AM   #260
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

This was a good win. But you know we were supposed to win tonight. I am really proud of our Boys tonight. Our defense pitched a shutout.

Yay team!!!!!

Up next..... the fruity-niners. We should be able to pitch a shut out in that game too.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:41 AM   #261
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Best

football

game

ever

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 12:45 AM   #262
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Male23Dan
Something else I don't understand... Why do we have Aaron Glenn on Moss rather than Newman or, even better, Henry. He just caught one for a TD and we put the same two bitches on him a second time as if one helping of smoked cowboy wasn't enough... I just can't believe what happened there in the fourth quarter. We got booed for it when it happened and I thought to myself THIS MIGHT COST US THE GAME. Because 2 TDs are awful easy to get in the NFL and we only had 13. We should have passes rather than running three straight times with Thompson.

I hate to blame ONE person for a loss, so I won't... I will blame two. This falls directly, (AND I MEAN DIRECTLY), on Roy and Payton!!! Parcells, you might not be MUCH better, but please take the playbook back from this fool!
I believe Glenn was on Moss because he's physical like Henry and he's fast like Newman is. Henry can't keep up with Moss and Newman isn't physical enough to handle him. I probably would've went with Newman myself though.

1996-2005
Old 09-20-2005, 12:47 AM   #263
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Drew had mounds of protection. They should have aired it out more.

Oh, yea...... BURN THOSE CURSED RETRO JERSEYS! HAHA!
Old 09-20-2005, 12:48 AM   #264
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

If I can point one more finger, our D-line disappeared in the 4th...we have two units for just that reason. They should be fresh and making plays.

I think it's clear after two weeks: the NFC East is going to be a bitch all year.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:52 AM   #265
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I believe Glenn was on Moss because he's physical like Henry and he's fast like Newman is. Henry can't keep up with Moss and Newman isn't physical enough to handle him. I probably would've went with Newman myself though.
doesn't matter how physical you are if you're going to give a ten foot cushion.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:53 AM   #266
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000
Quote:
True. Glenn had help though. Well I should say he had guys out there that were suppose to help but didn't.

1996-2005
Old 09-20-2005, 12:57 AM   #267
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:
Bottom line... You HAVE to have one of your two best corners on a guy that Brunell is absolutely locked in on... Major mistake, but again, we shouldn't have been in that position. If we play more agressive on that fourth down drive and score to go up 17, it's over. If Roy picks that ball with like 3+ minutes, it's over.

This one really, REALLY hurts because the Redskins had absolutely no right to win this game. They were DOMINATED... I will say that again... They were DOMINATED!!! I just hate to lose to a team that is not nearly as talented overall as Dallas is.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:01 AM   #268
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

They were dominated?

Dallas had ONE big offensive play before the final 5 minutes. (And one kinda big defensive play <turnover that led to field goal>)

Other than that the teams were just about identical.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:06 AM   #269
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Whatever... Brunell was lost and our defense CONSISTENTLY had Brunnel on the run. Why don't you look at the final stats and then remove the two TD passes Brunell pulled out of his ass. Keep in mind they were shutout until that point and we had 13, (should have been 16). You didn't even get in field goal range!!! Yeah, you were DOMINATED!
Old 09-20-2005, 01:16 AM   #270
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Passing Yards:
Dallas - 261
Washington - 242

Rushing Yards:
Dallas - 90
Washington - 104 (keep in mind that 25 came on that crap run by Brunell)

Total Yards:
Dallas - 351
Washington - 346

Total Yards for Washington prior to the two lucky bombs:
Washington - 237
Old 09-20-2005, 01:17 AM   #271
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

gimme a break...Glenn had the slot receiver...if anything, this game exposed the Cowboys' terrible weakness at safety...Roy Williams, for al his strength at the line of scrimmage, is pretty close to terrible in deeo pass coverage

We need better safety play. You can put this one squarely on Roy Williams.

But I'm not worried about any sort of hangover. We will kick the shit out of the 49'ers. In fact, this might be a game that will give us a sort of resolve.

You HAVE to finish games.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 01:24 AM   #272
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Yep, when Roy's out there we're basically in a 3-5 since he's more of a linebacker then a safety. Like Rodney Harrison his instincts will improve with age but that's of little consolation right now.

...think about it, the name of the position is SAFETY! How does a receiver get behind you on consecutive possession when you know they're going deep? Still, there's plenty of blame to go around after this one.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:26 AM   #273
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Again Williams is Jackson Appel the pro version. Great at the line. He is a linebacker playing safety. We got spoiled with woody who was every bit as good as roy in the run but could cover at least at the begining of his career he could cover. towards the end not so much.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 01:48 AM   #274
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

You know? I've been thinking about this a lot... And after careful, careful consideration, I've come to the conclusion that that really sucked.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 07:51 AM   #275
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If I can point one more finger, our D-line disappeared in the 4th...we have two units for just that reason. They should be fresh and making plays.
Completely agree..I thought most of the lolly-gagging was done by the d-line in the 4th. They were getting man-handled.

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 08:01 AM   #276
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice

I really hope Parcells goes on a rampage and starts killing people. Starting with the Offensive Co-ordinator.
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 09:55 AM   #277
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Passing Yards:
Dallas - 261
Washington - 242

Rushing Yards:
Dallas - 90

Total Yards:
Dallas - 351
Washington - 346

Washington - 237
Sweet reasoning. Take away all of the big plays from team B (as lucky) but keep all the big plays from team A (as "deserved" I presume?) and then amazingly team A has better stats! Shocking how that works!

If I wasn't so ugly, stupid and obnoxios the chicks would really dig me... I am HOT!

more appropriate comparison (assuming you want to irrationally dump "big plays"):

without each teams' two biggest plays (the two lucky throws from the skins; and the deserved interseption at the end of the first Q, and the desrved 70 yard fleaflicker by the boys)

score: Dallas 3 Washington 0 (the interseption led to one fg and all three tds were big throws)

rushing yards Skins 104 - Dallas 90

Passing yards Dallas ~190 Skins ~170

pretty much a wash all around. But I guess if you want to disregard meaningless anomolous big plays Dallas comes out with a dominating 3 to nothing win. yippee.

Old 09-20-2005, 03:20 PM   #278
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: vjz
I really hope Parcells goes on a rampage and starts killing people. Starting with the Offensive Co-ordinator.
this loss should be blamed on everyone involved, Parcells included.

Contact Me
Old 09-20-2005, 11:24 PM   #279
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the d'line was much of an issue. They had a solid game...even drilled brunnell on one of his TD's. RY and Glenn take the blame on defense...I might have gone two deep that late in the game so that I wouldn't get beaten deep..throw some blame on the coaching staff.....offensively, payton was entirely too conservative all game long and was pathetic on 3rd down all game long as well.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 07:23 AM   #280
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: mcsluggo
Quote:
Passing Yards:
Dallas - 261
Washington - 242

Rushing Yards:
Dallas - 90

Total Yards:
Dallas - 351
Washington - 346

Washington - 237
Sweet reasoning. Take away all of the big plays from team B (as lucky) but keep all the big plays from team A (as "deserved" I presume?) and then amazingly team A has better stats! Shocking how that works!

If I wasn't so ugly, stupid and obnoxios the chicks would really dig me... I am HOT!

more appropriate comparison (assuming you want to irrationally dump "big plays"):

without each teams' two biggest plays (the two lucky throws from the skins; and the deserved interseption at the end of the first Q, and the desrved 70 yard fleaflicker by the boys)

score: Dallas 3 Washington 0 (the interseption led to one fg and all three tds were big throws)

rushing yards Skins 104 - Dallas 90

Passing yards Dallas ~190 Skins ~170

pretty much a wash all around. But I guess if you want to disregard meaningless anomolous big plays Dallas comes out with a dominating 3 to nothing win. yippee.
You aren't getting my point... You said we did not DOMINATE the game and I was proving we did. We could have pitched a shutout yet failed to even win the game on two blown assignments in the last few minutes of the game.

The point in showing the numbers is to point out that for 56 minutes or so, you had only 237 yards of total offense and we were winning 13-0!!! To say that we didn't dominate the Skins from the first whistle to the 56 minute mark is just stupidity... We gave you that game much more so than you won it!!!

I guess you actually think your junk team is better than Dallas???

Please!