Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-05-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Groupon - Dallas area savings

Just posting this cause this site unveiled for Nashville this week. I saw they also have a site for Dallas, so thought people here might be interested.

You guys know me so know i'm not spamming.

Not sure if you have guys have heard of Groupon or not. Basically it's a website that offers one deal a day for your local city (kind of like woot, except with coupons). You are not charged until enough people have signed up and you are then guaranteed the deal. For example, the deal of the day today in Nashville is a $50 GC to a pretty good restaurant (Flyte) for $20.

Now, If you use the link below to get there, I'll actually get referral points. You can then get your own referral link to send to others.

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu272117

Or you can hit the site without the referral link:

http://www.groupon.com

Your call. Don't feel obligated to use the link, and if this is in any way considered spamming, let me know