Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-07-2003, 08:13 PM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default I am actually relieved that Cowboys Lost

As the subject says, I always tried to be realistic and say to myself that Bill Parcells is not a god to turn around this franchise in a day or in one training camp. But somewhere at the back of my head I also had this optimism that, maybe cowboys might make the playoffs this year or win like 8 games. But after the game today I am back to senses and will not keep my hopes up for the entire season. I am willing to be patient now and wait for Bill to turn around this franchise gradually.

All the teams Bill has coached before have remained good , if not great, even after Bill left them. Thus I request Cowboy fans to keep our heads held high even after this loss or the subsequent losses. Lets all be patient. We will be back again.

Old 09-07-2003, 08:18 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

There will be plenty of frustrating losses and incidences of crappy play this year. Parcells will right this ship, but it won't be this season.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 08:40 PM   #3
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

I don't know if I have enough patience for this....
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote