Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-07-2003, 03:29 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Texans stun Miami!!!!

Just ended. Whata great gaem. The Houston Texans just beat the Miami Dolphins 21-20.

Oh man what a fun game to watch!!!!!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2003, 03:45 PM   #2
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Go Texans.

If Carr plays up to his potential, they could win 7-8 games.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 03:45 PM   #3
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Just goes to show that preseason for a lot of teams means nothing. The texans are a well coached team and if they get good offensive line play look out. With david carr to andre johnson.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 03:48 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

You have to like the potential of Bradford, Gaffney and Johnson. Those three are very good receivers!
Old 09-07-2003, 06:46 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

That was an extremely entertaining game - a lot of fun to watch.

THe Texans broke the Dolphins 11 year opening winning streak.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 06:46 PM   #6
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

That was an extremely entertaining game - a lot of fun to watch.

THe Texans broke the Dolphins 11 year opening winning streak.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 09:07 PM   #7
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Houston is undefeated in their openers. If you ask me, they're just lucky. They won't go anywhere this season or seasons to come.
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 12:16 AM   #8
Chicago JK

Chicago JK will become famous soon enough

I took some customers to the Houston game on Sunday. It was hilarious. The Houston talk shows were saying this game was more like a 5th preseason game and callers were calling in hoping they don't show too much to next weeks opponents, the NY Jets. Their fans were stunned and drunk after the game....a bad combo.

Dave Wannstedt is a super nice guy and a guy you want to root foor, although he is not a super bowl coach. He is an excellent assistant, but I am afraid he will never lead the Dolphins to the Big bowl.
Chicago JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 11:45 AM   #9
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Its more then that. They don't have a biggame passer. Jay Fielder isn't a big time qb.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2003, 11:51 AM   #10
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Texans stun Miami!!!!

which is why the brought in griese... to see if he could get the starting job from fiedler...
Old 09-09-2003, 01:44 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

I thought the Texans played a hell of a game. To say they won't do anything else this year is premature. That was a well coached football team with a vision. I am not predicting a plyoff run mind you, but it sure wouldn't shock me to see the Texans enjoy a certain level of success.