Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-11-2003, 08:43 PM   #41
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default would the cowboys be better if....

I've said it a hundred times if once....there is nothing wrong with wanting a player to succeed or following a player, or having a favorite player, etc. Where the problem lies is when those kinds of people bitch when others criticize their favorite guy. People like you and Qtardfan. For instance...Dirk is my favorite Mavs player. When people say he is deficient in his assists, I acknowledge that assists are an area he could work on and I hope he succeeds. What I don't do it point out that Dirk beat out some spare over and over as the only defense. And based on your fabrications and pm's, it is clear that you wouldn't know class if it bit you on the arse.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2003, 08:46 PM   #42
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
1. Qassfan ALWAYS clutters up the board with his bullshit about Qspare beating Hutch. He is an unintelligent broken record. Noone has ever said anything to the contrary. Please let that sink in so we can go on.

I expect you to lean to him since birds of a feather flock together.
Can you delve into the context of this passage? Do you not see I was clearly pairing you both together because of your lack of intelligence? Maybe that just underscores the fact? Oh goodness.....
Old 09-11-2003, 08:53 PM   #43
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
I've said it a hundred times if once....there is nothing wrong with wanting a player to succeed or following a player, or having a favorite player, etc. Where the problem lies is when those kinds of people bitch when others criticize their favorite guy. People like you and Qtardfan. For instance...Dirk is my favorite Mavs player. When people say he is deficient in his assists, I acknowledge that assists are an area he could work on and I hope he succeeds. What I don't do it point out that Dirk beat out some spare over and over as the only defense. And based on your fabrications and pm's, it is clear that you wouldn't know class if it bit you on the arse.

Do people ever come to you saying " Dirk is a spare" or "Dirk is retarted" because defense isn't one of his positives? Doc, why do you act as if I started the whole pms situation in the first place? Weren't you the one who started posting thost pms to me? I admit I was in the wrong for even responding to ignorance.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 08:55 PM   #44
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Quote:
1. Qassfan ALWAYS clutters up the board with his bullshit about Qspare beating Hutch. He is an unintelligent broken record. Noone has ever said anything to the contrary. Please let that sink in so we can go on.

I expect you to lean to him since birds of a feather flock together.
Can you delve into the context of this passage? Do you not see I was clearly pairing you both together because of your lack of intelligence? Maybe that just underscores the fact? Oh goodness.....

Doc, you may have 5 degrees but you for one are the most childish poster on this board. You wanted this whole argument with me again and you got it. Everyone sees it. Sara posted on it earlier today.

1996-2005
Old 09-11-2003, 09:02 PM   #45
Drbio
Banned

Your opinion....which by the way is worthless. You have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Edit: FFM...lean on your own merit. I mean....if you had merit. You don't need to post for others.
Old 09-11-2003, 09:09 PM   #46
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Your opinion....which by the way is worthless. You have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Edit: FFM...lean on your own merit. I mean....if you had merit. You don't need to post for others.

Don't get upset Doc. If it makes you feel any better I recieve pm's from posters on this site who have had a altercation with you.

1996-2005
Old 09-11-2003, 09:11 PM   #47
Drbio
Banned

Was there a point in that or were you just being ignorant again?

I could care less FMM. That's what is so funny about this. You and Qsparefan think I get upset. I just enjoy undressing the unintelligent to their bare idiocy. Nothing more...nothing less.
Old 09-11-2003, 09:11 PM   #48
Drbio
Banned

BTW...it should have been, "an altercation" and always remember....I before E except after C (receive).

geez...read a book or something.

edit to add the I before E thingy....
Old 09-11-2003, 09:25 PM   #49
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
BTW...it should have been, "an altercation" and always remember....I before E except after C (receive).

geez...read a book or something.

edit to add the I before E thingy....

Ummm no actually it was edited to add the "geez...read a book or something".

1996-2005
Old 09-11-2003, 09:32 PM   #50
Drbio
Banned

damn...I got sucked back in. You are a liar. I editted the post. I know what it I editted in. You are clueless. Please don't fabricate another post. It is disingenuous at best.