Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 07-11-2007, 01:53 PM   #121
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Cool. Shut the forum down.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2007, 01:57 PM   #122
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

I don't think anyone's tried to trade Terry and Damp for Lebron yet, so there's still work to be done here.

Seriously though, the thread about the possible MLE targets is a good one. Most of those guys are attainable and there's some real options in there that could help the Mavs improve. Sure, it's not the sexy blockbuster that everyone wants, but it's realistic.

Last edited by DelNegro; 07-11-2007 at 02:00 PM.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 02:07 PM   #123
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Just saying that probability, in your form (the team is stuck asset-wise) or in another form (the team prefers not to incur extra risk), isn't a reason not to have a discussion.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 02:09 PM   #124
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Fair enough.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:55 PM   #125
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.charlotte.com/456/story/193233.html

Source: Wallace, Bobcats agree to deal
DAVID SCOTT
dscott@charlotteobserver.com
The Charlotte Bobcats and free-agent forward Gerald Wallace have agreed to a contract, the Observer has learned.

A source close to the negotiations said Wallace will sign a six-year deal worth $57 million. The sixth year of the contract will be Wallace's option. He also can earn bonuses worth as much as $2 million each season.

Wallace's contract with the Bobcats, who obtained him in the NBA's expansion draft in 2003, expired at the end of last season, and he briefly became a free agent.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:11 PM   #126
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Good. Now let's concentrate on some realistic prospects.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:30 PM   #127
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Good. Now let's trade for him!

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:51 PM   #128
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

The Mavs are now out of the Wallace race!
Old 07-11-2007, 04:52 PM   #129
2k Dre

2k Dre is on a distinguished road

about time the mavs get a mvp type player lol.
2k Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:55 PM   #130
2k Dre

2k Dre is on a distinguished road

well now what, my guess is barnes.
2k Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:42 PM   #131
MaVs0541

MaVs0541 is on a distinguished road

Great now what are we gonna do I'm tired of the damn mavs not getting someone that will help us its been like 3 years and we don't do crap at all sign these sorry players but let the good ones go I'm really hoping we sign someone like barns or steve francis and I wish we trade for garrnet or kobe but I have my hopes ALL UP and this will be another boring offseason and we will get no one I know we are good and stuff but we can't win a ring
MaVs0541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:51 PM   #132
skylive321

skylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really niceskylive321 is just really nice

I feel the same frustration mavs0541 but honestly the fact is we made a mistake of trading because of frustrations before. we made the mistake of letting nash go and look how that has come to hunt us. I have a feeling before letting howard or any other potential having player go, cuban and our front office always thinks about that. Lets give it another season, maybe one boring signing maybe a chris webber, a p.j brown or barnes. the nba is a puzzle and matching all the scrappy pieces add up to a solid team. Teams that break up the core pieces to get one solid superstar end up with one star and extras on a made for tv movie. maybe webber backs up dirk, we now have the fast point guard in devin harris, an off the bench dynamo like stack and dirk and howard step up and we're good to go.
skylive321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 07:00 PM   #133
MaVs0541

MaVs0541 is on a distinguished road

Yea we'll I atleast I hope we sign wallace,Barns or even steve f. Then I would be happy
MaVs0541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 07:08 PM   #134
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

? What? ?

Last edited by craggmac; 07-11-2007 at 07:08 PM.
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 07:39 PM   #135
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Wow that Charlotte team might not be half bad next year:

PG: Felton
SG: Richardson/Carroll (if he resigns)
SF: Wallace/Morrison/Dudley
PF: Herrmann/May/Davidson
C: Okafor/Brezec/Voskuhl
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:02 PM   #136
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

The NBA is a puzzle.

Puzzles that have two big pieces with smaller pieces surrounding them wins.
Puzzles that have one big piece with smaller pieces surrounding it loses.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:21 PM   #137
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
Let's talk about how nothing will happen.
You should post this in every single thread with a mavs trade suggestion