Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-23-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT 3-23-10 Mavs vs. Clips @ 7:30 pm CT

Clippers-Mavericks Preview

The Dallas Mavericks have hit a rough patch since going almost a month without a loss. A visit from the Los Angeles Clippers could help them get back on track.

Looking to avoid a third consecutive defeat, the Mavericks try to bounce back with a seventh straight home win over the Clippers on Tuesday night.

Dallas (46-24) won 13 straight games from Feb. 17-March 10, and appeared ready to challenge the Los Angeles Lakers for the top spot in the Western Conference. However, after a 115-99 loss at New Orleans on Monday, the Mavericks have dropped two in a row and three four since that winning stretch.

Now third in the West and six games behind the first-place Lakers -- Dallas hasn't lost three straight games since Jan. 28-Feb. 1.

"I think the big thing is we're being inconsistent," Mavericks guard Jason Kidd said. "Maybe a little bit too relaxed. It's something we have to look at."

The Mavericks have a chance to turn things around against the Clippers (26-44), who've lost four in a row and 10 of 11 between the teams. Losers of 10 straight on the road overall, Los Angeles hasn't won in Dallas since April 19, 2006.

Still, Dallas likely needs to play a more complete game than it did against the Hornets to get back to its winning ways.

Jason Terry scored 24 points and Dirk Nowitzki added 16 for the Mavericks, who shot 51.9 percent but blew an early 16-point lead and committed 18 turnovers, which New Orleans converted into 35 points.

After holding its opponents to 97.1 points per game on 45.0 percent shooting during the extended winning streak, Dallas is giving up an average of 112.8 points on 53.8 percent shooting over the last four.

"It's disappointing, (the players) clearly have a focus problem that we must look at and fix before the postseason," Dallas coach Rick Carlisle said. "And we have the ability to do it. We have a quick turnaround and everyone has to bounce back We are going to have to do a lot better than we did (Monday)."

The Mavericks haven't had much trouble stopping the Clippers at home in recent years. Los Angeles has averaged 91.3 points during its last six trips to Dallas.

Nowitzki's averaged 30.0 points in his last four games against the Clippers. He had 24 with nine rebounds in Dallas' 93-84 win at Los Angeles on Oct. 31.

Chris Kaman had 27 points and 11 rebounds in that contest for the Clippers, but the veteran center was held to 12 points in a 102-89 home loss to Sacramento on Sunday.

After snapping an eight-game losing skid with a 101-93 win over Milwaukee on Wednesday, the Clippers allowed the Kings to shoot 50 percent while being held to fewer than 90 points for fifth time in nine contests.

"There is no explanation for our performance. It was just a lack of effort," said guard Baron Davis, who had 13 points but two assists. "On a given night, not everyone is going to have it offensively. But I think there are other things that can be done on the court."

Second-year guard Eric Gordon had 23 points Sunday, and 32 in Los Angeles' 107-102 loss in its last trip to Dallas on Jan. 6, 2009.

I have been saving my MOJO all year. I have refused to post in almost every GDT for fear of loosing the positive vibes I have gathering for the Playoffs. Well, you boys and girls with your whining have drawn my ire. Zombie-Dirk will eat your face tonight. Hope you're happy.

Enough with the KneeJerking and BlameGame around here.
Support the Mavs or GTFO!
Old 03-23-2010, 09:36 AM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

First Quarter: Mavs - 47 / Clips - 12
Final Score: Mavs - 76 / Clips - 109

Because that's what people who call themselves "fans" (but constantly bitch about their team) REALLY want to see...

EDIT: GO MAVS!!! SILENCE THE HATE!!!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-23-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:12 AM   #3
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

Sweet, always appreciate new mojo!

In other news: Tonight, the Mavs finally learn to win together and put in a strong performance without relaxing.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.

Last edited by bcrav4; 03-23-2010 at 10:14 AM.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:34 AM   #4
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

We better win tonight.
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:50 AM   #5
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

if we lose this game at home to a non playoff team..o my
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:06 PM   #6
Jerry Stackhouse

Jerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to allJerry Stackhouse is a name known to all

Clippers 96
Mavs 89
Jerry Stackhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:14 PM   #7
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

this should be an interesting game. Winnable, but still, needs output effort from our guys. Plus this'll be Gooden's first game against the Mavs since being traded. Hope he doesn't post a career high like how we are known to let our opponents do.

Go Mavs!!! Snap this one and get that new W streak up and runnin! I believe

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:15 PM   #8
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Mar 23, 2010
L.A. Clippers @ Dallas--Bill Kennedy, Michael Smith, Haywoode Workman

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 01:07 PM   #9
aurelino9

aurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
if we lose this game at home to a non playoff team..o my NOT AGAIN
Fixed.

Last edited by aurelino9; 03-23-2010 at 01:07 PM.
aurelino9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:17 PM   #10
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

We win no matter how bad we play. Gooden's in the house!!!
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:40 PM   #11
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Gooden puts up 40pts on Dirk.

Kaman is unstopable.

Mavs by 6

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 03:21 PM   #12
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

just freakin win.
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 03:25 PM   #13
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel gooden will want to prove something tonight
Old 03-23-2010, 03:33 PM   #14
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
I feel gooden will want to prove something tonight
Only now when he plays for another team does his opinion matter, right?

Ah, the mentality of the pessimist.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 04:25 PM   #15
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

easy win babyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 03-23-2010, 04:45 PM   #16
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Gooden puts up 40pts on Dirk.

Kaman is unstopable.

Mavs by 6
That's all that counts. Lets do it!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 04:46 PM   #17
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm gonna go to the gym and leave it to the Mavs to win this one without me.......

Mavs 3
Clippers -12 (it's the f*cking Clippers).
Old 03-23-2010, 04:56 PM   #18
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Gooden will probably have a nice little game, but Mavs win anyway.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:08 PM   #19
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Mavs, Rock The House!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:10 PM   #20
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

the only question is which clipper blows up and has a career high. my guess is rasual butler
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:11 PM   #21
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Vote for the Mavs! Knock off the Clippers!
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 06:37 PM   #22
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Vote for the Mavs! Knock off the Clippers!
Those are some hot strippers...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 06:57 PM   #23
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

DONT F_CKING LOSE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #24
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Those are some hot strippers...
This is sexist, but since the women seem to agree to show some camels, i pick the Climavs !

( And i want a Stetson )

Last edited by GermanDunk; 03-23-2010 at 07:05 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:11 PM   #25
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

W
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:25 PM   #26
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

any links?? pleaseee
Old 03-23-2010, 07:29 PM   #27
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

http://tv9sports.webs.com/lacvdal.htm
Old 03-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #28
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

that link isnt for our game
Old 03-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #29
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

http://www.atdhe.net/15770/watch-los...llas-mavericks
Old 03-23-2010, 07:40 PM   #30
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

Damp starting
Old 03-23-2010, 07:42 PM   #31
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Why is Dampier starting? Why not just play Haywood more instead of less?

And if Carlisle is going to use JJB why not have him play a couple of minutes in the first... and like a couple of minutes in the 2nd... and let Kidd get the rest then.....
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:44 PM   #32
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk has touched it twice and hasn't even looked at the goal yet....
Old 03-23-2010, 07:44 PM   #33
Bayliss

Make that 3 times and not even looked at the rim.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:45 PM   #34
Bayliss

By this time, Kobe/LeBron/Durant/Melo may have already fired up 4 shots.....

shoot the damn ball, Dirk.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:45 PM   #35
Bayliss

There you go... see? Had he only done that last night.....
Old 03-23-2010, 07:46 PM   #36
Bayliss

He is going to miss some shots. But when he gets the ball 20 feet from the hoop, there is no need to just look to pass it off immediately. Look to score, first... always.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:47 PM   #37
Bayliss

Nice move by Marion.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:47 PM   #38
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

moments like this remind me why i blocked bayliss.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:47 PM   #39
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Time for Dirk to pad his averages after last night.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:48 PM   #40
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

and now damps finger is hurting i think after the missed dunk