Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-26-2002, 02:58 PM   #1
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

This might have been posted already...sorry if so.

See What Shoes The Players Wear, presented by NIKE

Tariq Abdul-Wahad- NIKE Air Total Max II

Shawn Bradley- NIKE Air Posterize

Evan Eschmeyer- NIKE Air Effectivity

Michael Finley- NIKE Air Jordan IX

Adrian Griffin- NIKE Jordan Pro Shake

Avery Johnson- NIKE Jet Flight

Danny Manning- NIKE Air Overlook

Eduardo Nájera - NIKE Shox

Steve Nash- NIKE Air Jet Flight

Dirk Nowitzki- NIKE Pure Profile

Wang Zhizhi- NIKE Shox
Old 02-26-2002, 03:49 PM   #2
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

<< Shawn Bradley- NIKE Air Posterize >>

I swear when I saw that, I thought it was a joke.

More like Shawn Bradley- NIKE Air Posterize<u>D</u>

Rack me!
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 03:51 PM   #3
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Dooby...thought the same thing. I think someone pointed that out last year too.

Also, this one cracked me up. I like the guy though.

Evan Eschmeyer- NIKE Air Effectivity
Old 02-26-2002, 03:56 PM   #4
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

he he you are right. &quot;Effectivity&quot; isn't a word. You'd think a billion dollar corporation would know better.

What?
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 04:45 PM   #5
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Man I wish I owned Nike.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 05:02 PM   #6
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

sounds like some germans trying to name u.s. products

Effektivit&auml;t (describing the ability to be effective (very useful while not doing too much) in something in german) might easily be translated to effectivity if you´re german ...
Old 02-26-2002, 07:52 PM   #7
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

For what it's worth, I tried some Nike Air Jet Flights a couple weeks ago. Dirk wore them last year, Nash still wears them, as does AJ.

I bought the shoes because I read a glowing review on kicksology.net and Eastbay had them on sale for $30 off. I don't know how any of those guys have any ankles left whatsoever. It might as well have been a sock with a sole and a strap on the front. The first time I drove to the basket, I turned my ankle. I wore them twice, about 3 weeks ago, then switched back to my old shoes. Monday was the first time on the court since then that I didn't have arch and ankle pain! Maybe that's why Dirk switched to a different shoe, given his ankle problems.

OK, rant over. Stick with the trusty Air Jordans, fellas. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 05:07 AM   #8
OzDirkFan

OzDirkFan is on a distinguished road

I played basketball at least 3 times a week. Guess what shoes I wear? Reebook pump!!!! Ha! Anybody remember them?
Old 02-27-2002, 10:16 AM   #9
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

I play 4 times a week and have the Nike Posterize and Adidas Mad Game (T-Mac wore those some times...)

I nearly bought those Pump Reebok, but got the Nike ones instead, the pumps are pretty cool too, but costed 150$ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote